Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MistJam '22] An Ask-erade
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
As you walk amongst the crowd, listening to the chatter of dragons around you excitedly discussing the festival and their wonderful costumes, you feel someone run into you. Turning to look at the figure, you see a young dragon bouncing in place. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75549331][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=27&bodygene=2&breed=11&element=10&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=111&tertgene=10&winggene=82&wings=118&auth=6ba5c9a52796cc8d65b3fb995117d0d9485f148e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] "Hi!" He shouts, and you rear back a little from his enthusiasm. "Auntie says that today we're all asking questions! I've got a bunch of questions to ask, are yah ready? You hear a call, and see [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62250884]a frazzled Skydancer[/url] pushing her way through the crowd, one mask in her hand and another pulled down around her neck. "Pilea! No, I didn't say to ask things, don't bother stran-" but her shout is cut off as an Imperial pushes between you. He doesn't seem to have heard his caregiver, as he beams up at you. "Well?" You nod, hoping that if you keep the youngster occupied he'll wait here until "Auntie" shows up. "Okay, great! So, I want to know....ummmm....I want to know what kinda places you like to visit! Like, I really like going to the Harpy's Roost, the Rocs are SO COOL, but my friends like going into the caves, I don't like them because they're scary, and Thistle likes going to the swamp but I think it's gross and sticky, and where do you like to go??" He looks at you, eyes wide with expectation, and you take a second to think of an answer. And when you figure it out, you reply- [size=4][b]DAY ONE: Which venue of the Coliseum is your favorite? And if it isn't windy, which Wind-themed venue is your favorite? What about it makes you happy?[/b][/size] [i]If you would like to be pinged for this thread, please let me know! The answers can be for you, as the player, or RP from one of your dragons. The days can be answered late- if you want to post them all on Saturday, go right ahead. If you participate at all, there is a badge on the last day![/i] [quote=Pinglist]@katsuji @littleraddish @disillusionist @louckykoneko @dokidokibunni @beatoriche @lansly @punchingsolas @saronai @sockmonkeygerald @selah @zulaya @bapethefish @bxy26 @cloverpatches0 @Ajgreelyfan3 @princeymarmar @vaguelycanine[/quote] [center][b]Mistral Jamboree 2022 Hub[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3116988][img]https://i.imgur.com/BzHpyUh.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3115515][img]https://i.imgur.com/NYOWA9o.png[/img][/url][img]https://i.imgur.com/bMq1tG6.png[/img] [/center]
As you walk amongst the crowd, listening to the chatter of dragons around you excitedly discussing the festival and their wonderful costumes, you feel someone run into you. Turning to look at the figure, you see a young dragon bouncing in place.
dragon?age=0&body=27&bodygene=2&breed=11&element=10&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=111&tertgene=10&winggene=82&wings=118&auth=6ba5c9a52796cc8d65b3fb995117d0d9485f148e&dummyext=prev.png

"Hi!" He shouts, and you rear back a little from his enthusiasm. "Auntie says that today we're all asking questions! I've got a bunch of questions to ask, are yah ready?

You hear a call, and see a frazzled Skydancer pushing her way through the crowd, one mask in her hand and another pulled down around her neck.

"Pilea! No, I didn't say to ask things, don't bother stran-" but her shout is cut off as an Imperial pushes between you.

He doesn't seem to have heard his caregiver, as he beams up at you.
"Well?"
You nod, hoping that if you keep the youngster occupied he'll wait here until "Auntie" shows up.

"Okay, great! So, I want to know....ummmm....I want to know what kinda places you like to visit! Like, I really like going to the Harpy's Roost, the Rocs are SO COOL, but my friends like going into the caves, I don't like them because they're scary, and Thistle likes going to the swamp but I think it's gross and sticky, and where do you like to go??"

He looks at you, eyes wide with expectation, and you take a second to think of an answer. And when you figure it out, you reply-

DAY ONE: Which venue of the Coliseum is your favorite? And if it isn't windy, which Wind-themed venue is your favorite? What about it makes you happy?

If you would like to be pinged for this thread, please let me know! The answers can be for you, as the player, or RP from one of your dragons. The days can be answered late- if you want to post them all on Saturday, go right ahead. If you participate at all, there is a badge on the last day!

Mistral Jamboree 2022 Hub

BzHpyUh.pngNYOWA9o.pngbMq1tG6.png
FR+3
may we be placed on the pinglist please?
may we be placed on the pinglist please?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
Day One:
My favourite venue has to be Crystal Pools: one for the hilarious abbreviation crypools and two for the pretty crystals :))
Well, my favourite windy coli venue would be Bamboo Falls, last year I farmed there for notn things and it's just really calming!

Note: could I please be on the pinglist? Thankss
Day One:
My favourite venue has to be Crystal Pools: one for the hilarious abbreviation crypools and two for the pretty crystals :))
Well, my favourite windy coli venue would be Bamboo Falls, last year I farmed there for notn things and it's just really calming!

Note: could I please be on the pinglist? Thankss
spiral500100.jpg
((Ooh, toss me on the pinglist, please. This looks fun!)) [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/14111953][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/141120/14111953.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68416902][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/684170/68416902.png[/img][/url] [b]DAY ONE: Which venue of the Coliseum is your favorite? And if it isn't windy, which Wind-themed venue is your favorite? What about it makes you happy?[/b][/center] The old Mirror's face softens. She scratches the top of Pilea's head with a gentle claw as she considers her answer. "Well, as a youngling, I carefully studied the monsters of the [b]Ghostlight Ruins[/b], learning the best ways to fight them or scare them away. I was the first professional fighter in my clan and influenced much of their training practices....I mostly protect the gatherers now, but still give the Ruins a run from time to time. Most of my friends do their training there, too -- it looks awfully scary at first, but can be a breeze to level up in..." And she winks two of her four eyes. "...if you know what you're doing!" One of the aforementioned friends, a relatively small Guardian, is standing nearby, and he chuckles when she finishes talking. "Ayup, if you don't pay attention, you could get really turned around in there! Lemme see...I personally prefer [b]Harpy's Roost[/b]; it's nice and airy and a good place to pick up meat. I hear there's lots of cute little budgies up there too. Maybe I'll get lucky and be able to take a few home someday. I have some pals who'd enjoy the company."
((Ooh, toss me on the pinglist, please. This looks fun!))
14111953.png68416902.png
DAY ONE: Which venue of the Coliseum is your favorite? And if it isn't windy, which Wind-themed venue is your favorite? What about it makes you happy?

The old Mirror's face softens. She scratches the top of Pilea's head with a gentle claw as she considers her answer.

"Well, as a youngling, I carefully studied the monsters of the Ghostlight Ruins, learning the best ways to fight them or scare them away. I was the first professional fighter in my clan and influenced much of their training practices....I mostly protect the gatherers now, but still give the Ruins a run from time to time. Most of my friends do their training there, too -- it looks awfully scary at first, but can be a breeze to level up in..." And she winks two of her four eyes. "...if you know what you're doing!"

One of the aforementioned friends, a relatively small Guardian, is standing nearby, and he chuckles when she finishes talking. "Ayup, if you don't pay attention, you could get really turned around in there! Lemme see...I personally prefer Harpy's Roost; it's nice and airy and a good place to pick up meat. I hear there's lots of cute little budgies up there too. Maybe I'll get lucky and be able to take a few home someday. I have some pals who'd enjoy the company."
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
please put me on the pinglist! DAY ONE: Which venue of the Coliseum is your favorite? And if it isn't windy, which Wind-themed venue is your favorite? What about it makes you happy? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72485824][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/724859/72485824_350.png[/img][/url] "Whew, starting with a tough one, buddy!" Victory laughs behind his googly-eyed glasses. "I really like Boreal Wood, I like feeling the snow under my claws, I like hunting there, I'd love to befriend some of the creatures that live there... They're really shy, though." He swishes his tail, just barely missing a little Veilspun that tried to sneak behind him. "Other than that... I like Forbidden Portal but it gets creepy after a while, I like the beach at Redrock Cove, and I really like Bamboo Falls, it's so pretty there." He smiles at the little hatchling. "Bamboo Falls is great for hide-and-seek, especially if you're sneaky enough to avoid the Tengu. Zel likes to hide and try to startle me whenever we go there."
please put me on the pinglist!

72485824_350.png
"Whew, starting with a tough one, buddy!" Victory laughs behind his googly-eyed glasses. "I really like Boreal Wood, I like feeling the snow under my claws, I like hunting there, I'd love to befriend some of the creatures that live there... They're really shy, though." He swishes his tail, just barely missing a little Veilspun that tried to sneak behind him. "Other than that... I like Forbidden Portal but it gets creepy after a while, I like the beach at Redrock Cove, and I really like Bamboo Falls, it's so pretty there." He smiles at the little hatchling. "Bamboo Falls is great for hide-and-seek, especially if you're sneaky enough to avoid the Tengu. Zel likes to hide and try to startle me whenever we go there."
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
[font=candara]Please ping me for each new question! :) [quote]DAY ONE: Which venue of the Coliseum is your favorite? And if it isn't windy, which Wind-themed venue is your favorite? What about it makes you happy?[/quote] [font=candara]I think Crystal Pools is my favorite! I love the colors and look so much! My favorite Wind one is DEFINITELY Bamboo Falls. I mean, it's the perfect Windy aesthetic, and it's just so pretty!
Please ping me for each new question! :)

Quote:

I think Crystal Pools is my favorite! I love the colors and look so much! My favorite Wind one is DEFINITELY Bamboo Falls. I mean, it's the perfect Windy aesthetic, and it's just so pretty!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71429389][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/714294/71429389_350.png[/img][/url] The quiet gaoler's gaze lingers on the hatchling for a moment. After some contemplation, he lowers himself and settles with his head between his front paws, smack in the middle of the crowd. He's not worried. Most dragons know not to try and push a gaoler out of the way. "Redrock Cove," comes Mono's soft voice. "Is brilliant at night. The moon off the surface of the water is a sight like no other. The sands beneath your feet are as if the snow of the reclaimer's glacier was warm, if you can believe it. But the best part?" A pause, for drama. "When the deeprealm hunters surface, the fight is indescribable. They're larger than ridgebacks, and just as fierce. You hear their call before you see them. You feel it before you hear it, like a rising wave in your bones. I hope to befriend one, one day. Perhaps you could too."
71429389_350.png

The quiet gaoler's gaze lingers on the hatchling for a moment. After some contemplation, he lowers himself and settles with his head between his front paws, smack in the middle of the crowd. He's not worried. Most dragons know not to try and push a gaoler out of the way.

"Redrock Cove," comes Mono's soft voice. "Is brilliant at night. The moon off the surface of the water is a sight like no other. The sands beneath your feet are as if the snow of the reclaimer's glacier was warm, if you can believe it. But the best part?" A pause, for drama. "When the deeprealm hunters surface, the fight is indescribable. They're larger than ridgebacks, and just as fierce. You hear their call before you see them. You feel it before you hear it, like a rising wave in your bones. I hope to befriend one, one day. Perhaps you could too."
oGq02Nt.png ==
Cnidocyte
FR+3
They/Them
[quote]DAY ONE: Which venue of the Coliseum is your favorite? And if it isn't windy, which Wind-themed venue is your favorite? What about it makes you happy?[/quote] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/114987/11498660_350.png?mtime=ZAAAAAAAAAA.png[/img] Sulu looks at the youngling with pale, weary eyes. [quote] ''[i]Favorite? [/i]That's an odd way of describing places of conquest.'' [/quote] He shifts, and straightens his posture, puffing out his chest to appear bigger. [quote]''Especially for dragons of more... diminutive... sizes such as I.'' ''Mistakes on the battlefield come at a steep price, one I am reluctant to pay. '' ''In that sense, the training fields are my ''favorite.'' Here future warriors are taught about the ways of teeth and claw, and here we hunt with arrows that strike as true as the eye is keen. The gentle breeze that accompanies the green fields is a welcome respite after the more harrowing monsters that tend to creep around the forbidden portal. You could almost call it ....nurturing '' [/quote] He said, as a ghost of a smile seemed to trace his otherwise aged and hardened face.
Quote:

11498660_350.png?mtime=ZAAAAAAAAAA.png

Sulu looks at the youngling with pale, weary eyes.
Quote:
''Favorite? That's an odd way of describing places of conquest.''

He shifts, and straightens his posture, puffing out his chest to appear bigger.
Quote:
''Especially for dragons of more... diminutive... sizes such as I.''

''Mistakes on the battlefield come at a steep price, one I am reluctant to pay. ''

''In that sense, the training fields are my ''favorite.'' Here future warriors are taught about the ways of teeth and claw, and here we hunt with arrows that strike as true as the eye is keen. The gentle breeze that accompanies the green fields is a welcome respite after the more harrowing monsters that tend to creep around the forbidden portal. You could almost call it ....nurturing ''
He said, as a ghost of a smile seemed to trace his otherwise aged and hardened face.
~9 hours ahead of FR time! They/he~

The appearance of Aberration dragons made me rise from my yearlong hibernation

tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gifNew to Shadow! -Playing irregularly since 2015-
(will answer later, but please put me on the daily pinglist!)
(will answer later, but please put me on the daily pinglist!)
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
DAY ONE:
Which venue of the Coliseum is your favorite? Boreal Wood. I don't understand it either but screaming "YETIIII" when it appears is stupidly funny to me. send help hahah XD

And if it isn't windy, which Wind-themed venue is your favorite? Blooming Grove
What about it makes you happy? I could imagine all the dragons from the Wind flight just having a major summer barbecue or picnic party there with noodledad XD

please add me onto the pinglist too. lovely events for MJ this year. (:
DAY ONE:
Which venue of the Coliseum is your favorite? Boreal Wood. I don't understand it either but screaming "YETIIII" when it appears is stupidly funny to me. send help hahah XD

And if it isn't windy, which Wind-themed venue is your favorite? Blooming Grove
What about it makes you happy? I could imagine all the dragons from the Wind flight just having a major summer barbecue or picnic party there with noodledad XD

please add me onto the pinglist too. lovely events for MJ this year. (:
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12