Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [COPY AVAILABLE] Aber M: Fallen Brother
1 2 3
@Vampirical @Snoops @Askesis @shrimpchip @phosphie @silverlyre @SirSaberTooth

Still one slot open, but with things slowing down I'm happy to print with one extra for someone to maybe claim along the way! Once everyone sends the gems, I'll send it off for printing!
@Vampirical @Snoops @Askesis @shrimpchip @phosphie @silverlyre @SirSaberTooth

Still one slot open, but with things slowing down I'm happy to print with one extra for someone to maybe claim along the way! Once everyone sends the gems, I'll send it off for printing!
@Snoops @Askesis @phosphie
Quick second ping in case the first one got buried in other notifications!
@Snoops @Askesis @phosphie
Quick second ping in case the first one got buried in other notifications!
@zeebo it definitely did! sending now!
@zeebo it definitely did! sending now!
03_03.jpg
Aaand submitted! Nothing worth pinging over atm, but just an update for anyone looking to check in in the meantime!
Aaand submitted! Nothing worth pinging over atm, but just an update for anyone looking to check in in the meantime!
@Vampirical @Snoops @Askesis @shrimpchip @phosphie @silverlyre @SirSaberTooth It printed! Everyone should have received a message with a copy by now, let me know if there were any issues. Thanks!! :)
@Vampirical @Snoops @Askesis @shrimpchip @phosphie @silverlyre @SirSaberTooth It printed! Everyone should have received a message with a copy by now, let me know if there were any issues. Thanks!! :)
1 2 3