Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pick a door!
@Xurem door one, please! Thank you ^^
@Xurem door one, please! Thank you ^^
@HeartlessDemon [b]Door 1:[/b] [item=Acid Ant][item=Bell Goat][item=Brightwing Dwarf Hainu] ---------- @teabone [b]Door 2:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76544856][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/765449/76544856_350.png[/img][/url] [item=Scythe Kamaitachi] ---------- @renkinjutsushis [b]Door 3:[/b] [item=Cave Lantern][item=Everburn Tangle] ---------- All items will be sent via CR!
@HeartlessDemon Door 1:

Acid Ant Bell Goat Brightwing Dwarf Hainu

@teabone Door 2:

76544856_350.png
Scythe Kamaitachi

@renkinjutsushis Door 3:

Cave Lantern Everburn Tangle

All items will be sent via CR!
QrwwDjm.png
mlHpBMC.pngHhpzPA3.png5hF3FGk.png
1NvphvS.pngRDt6LqI.pngn17QGji.png
[center][font=04b][size=5]You are stuck in a room where the walls are shrinking, oh no! Before you start to accept defeat and panic you spot THREE different doors. All of them are open, but which one should you take to escape this menagerie? DOOR 1 [emoji=gloom tile size=1][emoji=shadow rune size=1][emoji=black gem size=1][emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1][emoji=trade size=1] A purple door, you can hear scratching noises from the inside... DOOR 2 [emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=mahjong tile size=1][emoji=skull size=1][emoji=scroll size=1][emoji=ceramic jar size=1] A orange door, it doesn't seem pretty stable... DOOR 3 [emoji=blue bee size=1][emoji=snowflake size=1][emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=blue vial size=1][emoji=dice size=1] A blue door, it's literally a freezer inside...
You are stuck in a room where the walls are shrinking, oh no! Before you start to accept defeat and panic you spot THREE different doors. All of them are open, but which one should you take to escape this menagerie?

DOOR 1

A purple door, you can hear scratching noises from the inside...

DOOR 2

A orange door, it doesn't seem pretty stable...

DOOR 3

A blue door, it's literally a freezer inside...
enMWQis.png
@teabone

door 3! winter is my favorite season, after all. cold doesn't bother me : )
@teabone

door 3! winter is my favorite season, after all. cold doesn't bother me : )
@teabone

Door 1 please!
@teabone

Door 1 please!
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist
Door 2 then!
Door 2 then!
fyu120w.png
Head on over to Azmodeus's Cancer Hatchery and buy a Cancer Dragon!
All doors are taken! I’ll write the results out later once I’m done with school :]
All doors are taken! I’ll write the results out later once I’m done with school :]
enMWQis.png
[center][font=comic sans ms]@NewmoonWasTaken A nasty fae started to try to hypnotize you! Before you fall for their tricks, it suddenly vanishes. You still managed to escape the evil shrinking room, and found what remained of the troublesome fae and a little farewell gift. [skin=43479][item=shadow runestone] @SuspiciousCookie Yeah, you have reached a dead end. You succumb to your death, accepting defeat and turning to stone. [item=primary gene: ground] @folieas You find a poor dragon stuck on the floor while you escape the cold freezer, and you decide to help them out! They thank you and decide to be the best of friends with you! They give you some snazzy apparel as a thank you gift. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76428826][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/764289/76428826_350.png[/img][/url] [item=jolly jester's cap][item=dark dinosaur leg guards][item=dark dinosaur tail guard][item=dark dinosaur wing guard] folieas will be hosting the next round of doors!
@NewmoonWasTaken

A nasty fae started to try to hypnotize you! Before you fall for their tricks, it suddenly vanishes. You still managed to escape the evil shrinking room, and found what remained of the troublesome fae and a little farewell gift.

Shadow Runestone

@SuspiciousCookie

Yeah, you have reached a dead end.
You succumb to your death, accepting defeat and turning to stone.

Primary Gene: Ground

@folieas

You find a poor dragon stuck on the floor while you escape the cold freezer, and you decide to help them out! They thank you and decide to be the best of friends with you! They give you some snazzy apparel as a thank you gift.

76428826_350.png
Jolly Jester's Cap Dark Dinosaur Leg Guards Dark Dinosaur Tail Guard Dark Dinosaur Wing Guard
folieas will be hosting the next round of doors!
enMWQis.png
@teabone thank you so much!! i have a final exam in the morning tmrw, so i'll post my round sometime after : )
@teabone thank you so much!! i have a final exam in the morning tmrw, so i'll post my round sometime after : )
alright, my turn!!

door 1: you press your ear against the hard door and hear a faint sizzling. there is a soft glow coming from beneath the door.

door 2: you hear a quiet rustling, but nothing else. the door is locked, and no light is to be seen.

door 3: the door is warm to the touch. the underneath has a small hole which is covered in clawmarks— looks like something has been trying to escape (or perhaps it has already)…

good luck!! : )
alright, my turn!!

door 1: you press your ear against the hard door and hear a faint sizzling. there is a soft glow coming from beneath the door.

door 2: you hear a quiet rustling, but nothing else. the door is locked, and no light is to be seen.

door 3: the door is warm to the touch. the underneath has a small hole which is covered in clawmarks— looks like something has been trying to escape (or perhaps it has already)…

good luck!! : )