Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pick a door!
Yay my turn next!
You enter the ancient temple, the marble walls are covered floor to ceiling in gold script but the language has long since been lost.
Before you, three ornate doors, each painted with a beautiful mural

Door one is made of a black metal that shines with the rainbow of an oil slick in the light, on it is painted a depiction of several dragons dressed in robes, they seem to be making an offering at an alter to the gods.

Door two seems to be made of the same marble as the walls, on it is painted a depiction of a great battle with many strong warriors.

Door three is made of stained glass and gold, the colored glass depicts a peaceful scene, some kind of grand party with dragons young and old celebrating together
Yay my turn next!
You enter the ancient temple, the marble walls are covered floor to ceiling in gold script but the language has long since been lost.
Before you, three ornate doors, each painted with a beautiful mural

Door one is made of a black metal that shines with the rainbow of an oil slick in the light, on it is painted a depiction of several dragons dressed in robes, they seem to be making an offering at an alter to the gods.

Door two seems to be made of the same marble as the walls, on it is painted a depiction of a great battle with many strong warriors.

Door three is made of stained glass and gold, the colored glass depicts a peaceful scene, some kind of grand party with dragons young and old celebrating together
Check out
Show Me Your Best Dragon!
FR time +2
Door two please!
@ArcherFox
Door two please!
@ArcherFox
fyu120w.png
Head on over to Azmodeus's Cancer Hatchery and buy a Cancer Dragon!
Oh, this looks like a fun game

@ArcherFox
door number one, please!
Oh, this looks like a fun game

@ArcherFox
door number one, please!
@ArcherFox

I would like door 3 c:
@ArcherFox

I would like door 3 c:
- DragonSterious

check account for pronouns c:
@Silverwolf123 You push open door number one into what appears to be a long abandoned bed chamber for a high priest. You pick up the robes folded on the bed [item=Dark Harvest Celebration] @SuspiciousCookie You enter through the second door and find yourself in what appears to be an armory. You pick up some potions and a few stones [item=Berserker] [item=Scholar] [item=Health Potion] @DragonSterious You enter what must've once been a nursery, empty nests all around you step in further and find a dragon huddled up in one of the nests in the back. She must've been left behind when this place was abandoned. She seems willing to go with you. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69447135][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/694472/69447135_350.png[/img][/url]
@Silverwolf123
You push open door number one into what appears to be a long abandoned bed chamber for a high priest.
You pick up the robes folded on the bed
Dark Harvest Celebration
@SuspiciousCookie
You enter through the second door and find yourself in what appears to be an armory. You pick up some potions and a few stones
Berserker Scholar Health Potion
@DragonSterious
You enter what must've once been a nursery, empty nests all around you step in further and find a dragon huddled up in one of the nests in the back. She must've been left behind when this place was abandoned. She seems willing to go with you.
69447135_350.png
Check out
Show Me Your Best Dragon!
FR time +2
@glowmoon
door 1 please
@glowmoon
door 1 please