Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you had to create a familiar what...
1 2 3 4 5
A [b]Teal Deer[/b]. Mostly just so the tip box could say, [quote]Whatever you do, don't get them started.[/quote]
A Teal Deer.
Mostly just so the tip box could say,
Quote:
Whatever you do, don't get them started.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
Just regular animals. I want more bunnies, personally, but moose are a close second. Could make some fun lore-related jokes about pulling them out from another dimension, maybe as a Marva trick.
Just regular animals. I want more bunnies, personally, but moose are a close second. Could make some fun lore-related jokes about pulling them out from another dimension, maybe as a Marva trick.
-relaxed and chill capybara
-wind themed coati fella, with the stripes on the tail goin a bit swirly and some other fun stuff
-dog with sword (every franchise needs this)
-divine pigeon
-notn fam: is it a worm? is it a string? find out!
-house hippo
-slinky cat
-hippocampi
-ostrich without leg,,, he just levitate
-a moving shape under the rug, like from castlevania
-flower with a whole heccin eyeball instead of the pistils (the middle bit)
-relaxed and chill capybara
-wind themed coati fella, with the stripes on the tail goin a bit swirly and some other fun stuff
-dog with sword (every franchise needs this)
-divine pigeon
-notn fam: is it a worm? is it a string? find out!
-house hippo
-slinky cat
-hippocampi
-ostrich without leg,,, he just levitate
-a moving shape under the rug, like from castlevania
-flower with a whole heccin eyeball instead of the pistils (the middle bit)
nTa2yPT.png
There are a lot more fossil animals I'd like to see- maybe a gorgonopsid, or an ammonite.
There are a lot more fossil animals I'd like to see- maybe a gorgonopsid, or an ammonite.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
A ladybug, loch ness monster, or a kasa-obake (umbrella yokai).
A ladybug, loch ness monster, or a kasa-obake (umbrella yokai).
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
I just want a cute albino rabbit familiar. For past pet reasons. XD
I just want a cute albino rabbit familiar. For past pet reasons. XD
I want some pheasant familiars! I’d die for a Lady Amherst Pheasant fam!
I want some pheasant familiars! I’d die for a Lady Amherst Pheasant fam!
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
I really want werewolf familiars
I really want werewolf familiars
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Dogs, DOGS, DOGS
Dogs, DOGS, DOGS
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
I'm not sure what kind of creature, but I'd love another gimmick familiar like the phoenix one!!

My idea would be to have a familiar that changes colors with every refresh! To keep it simple on the poor devs, maybe a max of 10 colors along the rainbow! Bonus points if there's pretty blended gradients to each color too!
I'm not sure what kind of creature, but I'd love another gimmick familiar like the phoenix one!!

My idea would be to have a familiar that changes colors with every refresh! To keep it simple on the poor devs, maybe a max of 10 colors along the rainbow! Bonus points if there's pretty blended gradients to each color too!
1 2 3 4 5