Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S/T-- Hoard--Uma Accents / Genes- New!!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21
@Norion how many eggs you selling?
@Norion how many eggs you selling?
@TomRom
I had several but i managed to sell a part on the AH by now so would you like two eggs at 250gems?
@TomRom
I had several but i managed to sell a part on the AH by now so would you like two eggs at 250gems?
Lichtdrache.gif
@Norion ill purchase at 850 g
@Norion ill purchase at 850 g
thIF0cm.png
@Norion Hello! Could I purchase for a mix of T and G? 400g and 450kt?
@Norion Hello! Could I purchase for a mix of T and G? 400g and 450kt?
.........yXeW32a.pngroSXxhB.pngXNa7Q9o.png ...........
@SoaringMoon Sending a pa in you way

@Iskaeil I prefer the amount of gems to be higher but you caught me in a moment when i have none treasure so a crossroad containing mixed payment is welcomed =)
@SoaringMoon Sending a pa in you way

@Iskaeil I prefer the amount of gems to be higher but you caught me in a moment when i have none treasure so a crossroad containing mixed payment is welcomed =)
Lichtdrache.gif
@Iskaeil @SoaringMoon
Crossroad and pa sent, feel free to share the dragons on the thread :'D
@Iskaeil @SoaringMoon
Crossroad and pa sent, feel free to share the dragons on the thread :'D
Lichtdrache.gif
@Norion

Can I buy Andalusite Petals?
@Norion

Can I buy Andalusite Petals?
@Maki
Of course! Sending a crossroad
@Maki
Of course! Sending a crossroad
Lichtdrache.gif
@Maki
I hope the accent will adorn any dragon you choose for it, feel free to share once you use it ^^ This accent was my favorite version from the ones available and i know it looks really good on a wide variety of colours.
Btw i cheerish your guides so much! thank you again for dedicating your time to create them and sharing all that priceless information :'D
@Maki
I hope the accent will adorn any dragon you choose for it, feel free to share once you use it ^^ This accent was my favorite version from the ones available and i know it looks really good on a wide variety of colours.
Btw i cheerish your guides so much! thank you again for dedicating your time to create them and sharing all that priceless information :'D
Lichtdrache.gif
[emoji=ping size=1]
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21