Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Another "Which Flight Are You" Quiz
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40
I got Water. I live in Wind and am pretty happy there, but Water is one of my second choices. Surprisingly, I correlated more with Light, Ice and Lightning than Wind. @BloodyNgore Your secret is safe with me. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
I got Water. I live in Wind and am pretty happy there, but Water is one of my second choices.

Surprisingly, I correlated more with Light, Ice and Lightning than Wind.

@BloodyNgore Your secret is safe with me.
LxbWmll.png
I got Ice, which I didn't expect. The description does feel accurate though, and I like that the questions aren't very obvious as to what element they'd be.
I got Ice, which I didn't expect. The description does feel accurate though, and I like that the questions aren't very obvious as to what element they'd be.
KVbkgOZ.png
I got Lightning. Which I didn't expect since I plan on moving to Shadow from Lightning.
I got Lightning. Which I didn't expect since I plan on moving to Shadow from Lightning.
I got Water, which was surprising!
Great job on the quiz, it was fun to take!
I got Water, which was surprising!
Great job on the quiz, it was fun to take!
w9bDUNq.pngMUYNhfy.pngPgv53XB.png
9D8YYS1.png
ice :3
ice :3
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
nature!!!!! i'm in fire, so it's the complete opposite of what i was expecting. oops i set the nature logo on fire oops
nature!!!!! i'm in fire, so it's the complete opposite of what i was expecting. oops i set the nature logo on fire oops
5iaab.gif mFOKN.gif STgL5.gif A0c7s.gif
i got fire!
this was really good, my favorite flight quiz i've seen.
i got fire!
this was really good, my favorite flight quiz i've seen.
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
I got Wind, which is one of the ones I was considering! In my top 3 for sure! ^^
I got Wind, which is one of the ones I was considering! In my top 3 for sure! ^^
bHeX9bv.png
my top 3 were water, light, and ice! funny because they were actually my top 3 contenders when i originally changed flights ^^'
my top 3 were water, light, and ice! funny because they were actually my top 3 contenders when i originally changed flights ^^'
CUnQdgy.png
I got light! Definitely makes sense to me! >w<
I got light! Definitely makes sense to me! >w<
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
_linktree. _wishlist. _my accents. _about me.
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40