Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Love Is In The Air Raffle
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
*G a s p* I won the first raffle I entered??? I'm so happy :D
*G a s p* I won the first raffle I entered??? I'm so happy :D
Ahh thank you! May I take the second prize (Awkward Love)?
Ahh thank you! May I take the second prize (Awkward Love)?
@Aquiliera
No problem, thank you for joining in the raffle, hope you enjoyed it and sure thing, one will send over your prize for you! ^^

-

@ChaiSpicedTea
The first prize has been taken, your up next, what prize would you like to pick? Let me now down in the comments.

Congratz on winning the first raffle you entered as well, hope yo enjoyed this fun little raffle. ^^
@Aquiliera
No problem, thank you for joining in the raffle, hope you enjoyed it and sure thing, one will send over your prize for you! ^^

-

@ChaiSpicedTea
The first prize has been taken, your up next, what prize would you like to pick? Let me now down in the comments.

Congratz on winning the first raffle you entered as well, hope yo enjoyed this fun little raffle. ^^
Wow, thanks so much!! [emoji=rose size=1] I would like Prize 3 (Blooming Love) pls!
Wow, thanks so much!! I would like Prize 3 (Blooming Love) pls!
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
@ChaiSpicedTea
Your very welcome, thank you for joining in the raffle, hope you had fun, sending over your prize now for you! ^^

-

@Chatteringbird
Prize 2 has been collected, you are winner 3, you are welcome to pick a prize from the list on the first post of the thread, let me know what prize you pick in the comments below.

Congratz on getting a win on your first raffle! ^^
@ChaiSpicedTea
Your very welcome, thank you for joining in the raffle, hope you had fun, sending over your prize now for you! ^^

-

@Chatteringbird
Prize 2 has been collected, you are winner 3, you are welcome to pick a prize from the list on the first post of the thread, let me know what prize you pick in the comments below.

Congratz on getting a win on your first raffle! ^^
Tysm! I'll take prize 1, Pure Love Bundle! It'll probably give me the motivation to train my dragons <3
Tysm! I'll take prize 1, Pure Love Bundle! It'll probably give me the motivation to train my dragons <3
@Chatteringbird
No problem! Sure thing will send over your prize for you, thanks for joining in the raffle.

I wish you luck in training your dragons, I know the feeling of not wanting to.

-

@Artheo
4th winner is up! Please pick a prize in the first thread and let me know in the comments below, aw everyone winning there first raffles! ^^
@Chatteringbird
No problem! Sure thing will send over your prize for you, thanks for joining in the raffle.

I wish you luck in training your dragons, I know the feeling of not wanting to.

-

@Artheo
4th winner is up! Please pick a prize in the first thread and let me know in the comments below, aw everyone winning there first raffles! ^^
Because I need lots of food, Prize 4 is the most favorable one hehe Thank you so much :D
Because I need lots of food, Prize 4 is the most favorable one hehe Thank you so much :D
Art is Life :)
@Artheo
Fair enough, greedy dang dragons. xD Will send over your bundle of food prize for you. ^^

-

@Mythariah
Your up next as the 5th winner, what prize would you like to collect? Let me down down in the comments and will send over the prize for you. ^^
@Artheo
Fair enough, greedy dang dragons. xD Will send over your bundle of food prize for you. ^^

-

@Mythariah
Your up next as the 5th winner, what prize would you like to collect? Let me down down in the comments and will send over the prize for you. ^^
Thank you for hosting the raffle!
I'm also in need of food so I'll take Prize 8 please!
Thank you for hosting the raffle!
I'm also in need of food so I'll take Prize 8 please!
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12