Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Considering changing flights: opinions?
So i'm currently in shadow flight but think i want to change flights.

I would like to go to a flight with an active community :)

Which flight are you?
Why did you choose it?
Are you happy with it?
So i'm currently in shadow flight but think i want to change flights.

I would like to go to a flight with an active community :)

Which flight are you?
Why did you choose it?
Are you happy with it?
Working on building my Clan
I'm in ice.
Chose because I like the eye colour (plus more complicated reasons but I like ice as an element)
stayed for the community
I'm in ice.
Chose because I like the eye colour (plus more complicated reasons but I like ice as an element)
stayed for the community
i'm trying my best
ePOliyb.pngFObX7rS.pngBb9XFYa.png
thank you for your patience
Try plague, we go crazy in the discord >::)
I am plague as well, always have been, would never move anywhere else.
(Also we have dom bonus right now)
IfCmPpP.png
[quote name="Naxxar" date="2022-03-15 01:20:03" ] Try plague, we go crazy in the discord >::) I am plague as well, always have been, would never move anywhere else. (Also we have dom bonus right now) [/quote] As a fellow Plague, I can confirm that the Plague discord is very active! So active, in fact, that I'm not there anymore because I prefer quieter discord servers. Moved here for the aesthetic, stayed here for the aesthetic and the eye colors and the not-bad dominance rate. I used to be in Shadow, moved to Nature, then moved here, and I don't have any real reason to leave. The other flights just don't quite hit the same.
Naxxar wrote on 2022-03-15 01:20:03:
As a fellow Plague, I can confirm that the Plague discord is very active! So active, in fact, that I'm not there anymore because I prefer quieter discord servers. Moved here for the aesthetic, stayed here for the aesthetic and the eye colors and the not-bad dominance rate. I used to be in Shadow, moved to Nature, then moved here, and I don't have any real reason to leave. The other flights just don't quite hit the same.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Plague is definitely in a top choice, im also considering light
Plague is definitely in a top choice, im also considering light
Working on building my Clan
plagueeee!!!! if you want to get into dominance, have a blast, and most probably WIN >:) that's your flight. the community is super active, everyone is incredibly nice. I used to be in shadow too and no shade (no pun intended) but I would not go back, best flight imo
plagueeee!!!! if you want to get into dominance, have a blast, and most probably WIN >:) that's your flight. the community is super active, everyone is incredibly nice. I used to be in shadow too and no shade (no pun intended) but I would not go back, best flight imo
iuEBSJ3.png
Y0SdlfO.png
gqWsHjf.png
d3OF3Gw.png
dEe2UrM.png

7WvV6Ii.png x x x

I’m in lightning, I liked the idea of centering my clan around robots and machines, the eyes were pretty too, so of course I went with arcane lightning!

We also have a couple fun IF activities
I’m in lightning, I liked the idea of centering my clan around robots and machines, the eyes were pretty too, so of course I went with arcane lightning!

We also have a couple fun IF activities
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
I'm in Plague ::D Chose it for the aesthetic. And as a noobie I got a lot of help from my flight. We have very active community here.
I'm in Plague ::D Chose it for the aesthetic. And as a noobie I got a lot of help from my flight. We have very active community here.
lfh.pngcrested_small.pngwMXAg3w.pngomghee.jpgoQlTGMl.png
The arcane discord server is active, can't say anything about the forums since I don't check them often though. Sadly dom in arcane is pretty bad. The aesthetic is great, if you like pink eyes that is.
The arcane discord server is active, can't say anything about the forums since I don't check them often though. Sadly dom in arcane is pretty bad. The aesthetic is great, if you like pink eyes that is.
ArtFight-Art Gallery-Adopts

• Timezone is GMT

• Always happy to chat :)