Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ BRIGHTMYTH ] aether kitsune
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 162 163
could I please be removed from ALL UP IN THE GUT (run 23)? I completely nixed my plans for the dragon I had the skin earmarked for and now it doesn't really fit the theme anymore. I'm sorry for the trouble! >w<
could I please be removed from ALL UP IN THE GUT (run 23)? I completely nixed my plans for the dragon I had the skin earmarked for and now it doesn't really fit the theme anymore. I'm sorry for the trouble! >w<
   dgHlSWG.png      LEpJMnn.png
Gj9DhHn.png
JkqGYr7.png
pyAp3dI.png
0HBKL8H.png
s7kOTpJ.gif
KRcB6uC.png
o4KdtaP.png
3aAdCVC.png
hbPQKyV.png
4ogWlJU.png
Rl71vuP.png
qeWy3Ik.png
LGvol4P.png
8GgdVkW.png
9QQcg1Z.png
jgeciGJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
     eowYQBf.png
@Liirah
removed!

@Khayria
added to a slot!

@WolfandCrow
I'll see if I can fit you in somewhere! I locked the spreadsheet temporarily because the skin got stuck in special queue for gore reasons :') it's been 11 days and counting... hellish
@Liirah
removed!

@Khayria
added to a slot!

@WolfandCrow
I'll see if I can fit you in somewhere! I locked the spreadsheet temporarily because the skin got stuck in special queue for gore reasons :') it's been 11 days and counting... hellish
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
@brightmyth
Ooooooh! Dang that’s rough good luck with that! Hopefully they’ll start printing soon!
@brightmyth
Ooooooh! Dang that’s rough good luck with that! Hopefully they’ll start printing soon!
VYQwMuq.gif
Hello! I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, but the sheet won't let me edit it -- I thought I'd removed myself previously, but I suppose not. If it's not too much trouble, could I be removed from the queue/list? I'm sorry again :(
Hello! I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, but the sheet won't let me edit it -- I thought I'd removed myself previously, but I suppose not. If it's not too much trouble, could I be removed from the queue/list? I'm sorry again :(
20111.png x

any prns
certified full-time npc
sabers
x
daz3dpt-9fd3277e-9b9b-46cb-ad73-a68ad3176790.gifd1e44ep-65446775-11be-47dc-81c4-566c476bc1b0.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
83186509.png
Is "ALL UP IN THE GUT" still available? Can I get a slot for it if so?
Is "ALL UP IN THE GUT" still available? Can I get a slot for it if so?
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifimage.gif
@brightmyth
omg can i be added for ALL UP IN THE GUT? I'd love to get one or two!
@brightmyth
omg can i be added for ALL UP IN THE GUT? I'd love to get one or two!
OOIa5x2.png
Hello, can I please get a preview of all up in the gut on this dragon? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=41&bodygene=101&breed=20&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=43&tertgene=91&winggene=97&wings=9&auth=9b3bba1a681af806f3ffd6a394a014a50cf4fc2b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Thank you!
Hello, can I please get a preview of all up in the gut on this dragon?

dragon?age=1&body=41&bodygene=101&breed=20&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=43&tertgene=91&winggene=97&wings=9&auth=9b3bba1a681af806f3ffd6a394a014a50cf4fc2b&dummyext=prev.png

Thank you!
@brightmyth I'd like a reprint of Skin: VESTIGE #FF0000 please, I can provide the funds :>
@brightmyth I'd like a reprint of Skin: VESTIGE #FF0000 please, I can provide the funds :>
N5bWDYz.gif
@brightmyth

Hey there! Is there still room for All Up In the Gut? I think I was missed and it's just so lovely :3
(I could also just be confused tho, I'm not sure lol)
@brightmyth

Hey there! Is there still room for All Up In the Gut? I think I was missed and it's just so lovely :3
(I could also just be confused tho, I'm not sure lol)
Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
hello everyone! you are being pinged because you signed up for my aberration f skincent. I wanted to give you guys an update on ALL UP IN THE GUT since it's been 2 weeks, and I expect it will be another week until it's in game. due to a truly unfortunate combination of events [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1199521/832#post_50655238](you can read up on the whole sordid ordeal here)[/url], the skin was stuck in another, special queue for 2 weeks before getting rejected for misaligned lines and shadows. these issues have both been fixed. there has been a slight linework edit to the skin, but overall I'm hopeful that I'll be able to get the skin out to you guys by next week. thank you all for your patience! [size=0]@satanism @Rifter @Phenri @Turquai @DementedDracon @liturgies @Mir @godqueen @hypnotheque @9th @ufology @midwxst @WHDE @kijauni @KaichoKai @exanimatus @Jaypaw @raan @LittleAntler @Sharkra @xiaoyuetian @JuliusCaesar @Norion @Andraya @HurricaneWinds @Hraesvelgrr @Pesticide @draconicslime @InTheDarke @Pyrouge @Valmue @Metus @milkchai @Werepunk @lillynxtg @StarSpeckledInk @Viscere @Katsuji @Aberration @Jhortanas @Shiver @NightmareJudge @luminamorte @kitkune @Lednik @SirLeafheart @Syceris @Silverishness @WhisperingThief @JulyAphelion @mega1omaniacal @Peisinoe @Verdes @5H4D0WDU57 @Mudy @plagues @KishHuzrin @CoffeeCaat @chuunibyou @stovokor @Worgen @Solinary @LizzardLady @fay @Lawful @Zelai @Archaic @harmonywish @Toska @Ashentwiins @Cavatica @JadedSerpent62 @Cognitive @Askesis @Eviscerate @shrimpchip @KyuuBird @insight89x @IndigoCat @BrandonFlowers @Kuzco @Trachynhawb @eieru @Suntouched @Vrtra @atrolock @sharkbutt @AlcatrazSystem @Yeechen @Qhersek @Feynren @Saerel @ @artichoke @trickyfishy @Kesten @Airmalli @Necralisk @Reithya @SarcasticHawke @zambam @Keyina @Marmite @dragonpals @Sherushi @Emordnilap @Tobin @Punchline @Tomata @Okapi @Ranmaru @Katalist @N3WV01D @Mothimistic @Tinble @Wizardry @amberwing @Lejsek @simplyNefarious @karrion @Hag @Psi @Fantelle @sQld @Zerobotic @bonivich @Rohana @hawkeyyee @Zelrune @Heresy @PlaguedPride @Ambrose @hat17 @Innive @Rangiku @HenryJekyll @TigerFlowerFly @Crowvidae @Hydrixz404 @Shevie @Razatharia @spockandawe @Hnai @ZestyHolly @Mazurkas @mus @Rutile @ItMeansHope @Fane @ruining @Fallacies @Phantasmagorica @Naeryl @Luciferr @TheBeeMafia @iniquitas @Rhapsodus @Greili @eleventeen @findingpears @Reckless @laivence @Snoots @Swampman @Resorant @shrine @Naufragate @above @WANNACRY @Parnasse @kiwis @putrefaction @Snoops @Tuatara @jadee @Myndris @Verah @Lokey @ArcticEira @Jia1303 @Deramadus @Phrauge @Atramentia @Dierdre @Mekiko @evilpassing @ikelu @Drown @EvilCopepod @Kaibyo @SatyrGatyr @Cynderbark @Vergil @kaaoqi @Silverxo @uwuloo @rootbeer @Viscount @Ragsy @Balaeniceps @Mangoeclipse @JuniaEnigma @Iralla @rotskull @HoneyMouth @Server @gaoIer @Narif @TheDawnEffect @BabeRuthless @Khayria @Vampirate @pori @Aku @Yorshka @ShiroNekolwl @Sushimonsterr @dandyfrau @Fubuking @BitterTea @ZyiXx @starbornkid @astereia @Saccharine @Enby @Starstalker @DrowsyPanda @Zhombi @Dracowolf @epiphanies @DivineDisease @WolfandCrow @VoidDragon76 @Valishtu @Rabid [/size] ---------------------- @Mary here you are! [img]https://i.imgur.com/BiSyFPV.png[/img] ------------------- @Kreideprintz of course, just send me a pm with the blueprint + 350g!
hello everyone! you are being pinged because you signed up for my aberration f skincent.

I wanted to give you guys an update on ALL UP IN THE GUT since it's been 2 weeks, and I expect it will be another week until it's in game. due to a truly unfortunate combination of events (you can read up on the whole sordid ordeal here), the skin was stuck in another, special queue for 2 weeks before getting rejected for misaligned lines and shadows. these issues have both been fixed. there has been a slight linework edit to the skin, but overall I'm hopeful that I'll be able to get the skin out to you guys by next week.

thank you all for your patience!

@satanism @Rifter @Phenri @Turquai @DementedDracon @liturgies @Mir @godqueen @hypnotheque @9th @ufology @midwxst @WHDE @kijauni @KaichoKai @exanimatus @Jaypaw @raan @LittleAntler @Sharkra @xiaoyuetian @JuliusCaesar @Norion @Andraya @HurricaneWinds @Hraesvelgrr @Pesticide @draconicslime @InTheDarke @Pyrouge @Valmue @Metus @milkchai @Werepunk @lillynxtg @StarSpeckledInk @Viscere @Katsuji @Aberration @Jhortanas @Shiver @NightmareJudge @luminamorte @kitkune @Lednik @SirLeafheart @Syceris @Silverishness @WhisperingThief @JulyAphelion @mega1omaniacal @Peisinoe @Verdes @5H4D0WDU57 @Mudy @plagues @KishHuzrin @CoffeeCaat @chuunibyou @stovokor @Worgen @Solinary @LizzardLady @fay @Lawful @Zelai @Archaic @harmonywish @Toska @Ashentwiins @Cavatica @JadedSerpent62 @Cognitive @Askesis @Eviscerate @shrimpchip @KyuuBird @insight89x @IndigoCat @BrandonFlowers @Kuzco @Trachynhawb @eieru @Suntouched @Vrtra @atrolock @sharkbutt @AlcatrazSystem @Yeechen @Qhersek @Feynren @Saerel @ @artichoke @trickyfishy @Kesten @Airmalli @Necralisk @Reithya @SarcasticHawke @zambam @Keyina @Marmite @dragonpals @Sherushi @Emordnilap @Tobin @Punchline @Tomata @Okapi @Ranmaru @Katalist @N3WV01D @Mothimistic @Tinble @Wizardry @amberwing @Lejsek @simplyNefarious @karrion @Hag @Psi @Fantelle @sQld @Zerobotic @bonivich @Rohana @hawkeyyee @Zelrune @Heresy @PlaguedPride @Ambrose @hat17 @Innive @Rangiku @HenryJekyll @TigerFlowerFly @Crowvidae @Hydrixz404 @Shevie @Razatharia @spockandawe @Hnai @ZestyHolly @Mazurkas @mus @Rutile @ItMeansHope @Fane @ruining @Fallacies @Phantasmagorica @Naeryl @Luciferr @TheBeeMafia @iniquitas @Rhapsodus @Greili @eleventeen @findingpears @Reckless @laivence @Snoots @Swampman @Resorant @shrine @Naufragate @above @WANNACRY @Parnasse @kiwis @putrefaction @Snoops @Tuatara @jadee @Myndris @Verah @Lokey @ArcticEira @Jia1303 @Deramadus @Phrauge @Atramentia @Dierdre @Mekiko @evilpassing @ikelu @Drown @EvilCopepod @Kaibyo @SatyrGatyr @Cynderbark @Vergil @kaaoqi @Silverxo @uwuloo @rootbeer @Viscount @Ragsy @Balaeniceps @Mangoeclipse @JuniaEnigma @Iralla @rotskull @HoneyMouth @Server @gaoIer @Narif @TheDawnEffect @BabeRuthless @Khayria @Vampirate @pori @Aku @Yorshka @ShiroNekolwl @Sushimonsterr @dandyfrau @Fubuking @BitterTea @ZyiXx @starbornkid @astereia @Saccharine @Enby @Starstalker @DrowsyPanda @Zhombi @Dracowolf @epiphanies @DivineDisease @WolfandCrow @VoidDragon76 @Valishtu @Rabid

@Mary
here you are!
BiSyFPV.png

@Kreideprintz
of course, just send me a pm with the blueprint + 350g!
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 162 163