Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | step up your flight risng game
1 2
I am currently playing on a kindle. It actually works fine except the coli and fairgrounds since ereaders can't run flash.
Who needs a computer?
I am currently playing on a kindle. It actually works fine except the coli and fairgrounds since ereaders can't run flash.
Who needs a computer?
i'm trying my best
ePOliyb.pngFObX7rS.pngBb9XFYa.png
thank you for your patience
I have played on a 3DS before! It was an enlightening experience!

(Wait, didn't flash go obsolete?)
I have played on a 3DS before! It was an enlightening experience!

(Wait, didn't flash go obsolete?)
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
Before I had a laptop, I coded a whole freaking hatchery on a small tablet. Took six hours but it came out darn good.
Before I had a laptop, I coded a whole freaking hatchery on a small tablet. Took six hours but it came out darn good.
You can load FR on smart fridges

...why a fridge needs internet connectivity who knows but it was fun while waiting for my parents to buy a washing machine LMAO
You can load FR on smart fridges

...why a fridge needs internet connectivity who knows but it was fun while waiting for my parents to buy a washing machine LMAO
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
I thought the coli/fairgrounds runs on html5? Its always worked fine on my kindle, even before flash stopped support
I thought the coli/fairgrounds runs on html5? Its always worked fine on my kindle, even before flash stopped support
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
[quote name="Frame" date="2022-03-14 01:27:26" ] I thought the coli/fairgrounds runs on html5? Its always worked fine on my kindle, even before flash stopped support [/quote] Woops yeah it's not flash but my kindle's kinda funky and it's over a year old so that might be the reason
Frame wrote on 2022-03-14 01:27:26:
Woops yeah it's not flash but my kindle's kinda funky and it's over a year old so that might be the reason
i'm trying my best
ePOliyb.pngFObX7rS.pngBb9XFYa.png
thank you for your patience
I played on a smart TV! It took ages to type forum posts, but it was possible
I played on a smart TV! It took ages to type forum posts, but it was possible
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
I used to run coli on my phone, screen was hard to read but it was still serviceable!
I used to run coli on my phone, screen was hard to read but it was still serviceable!
ace-aro-gif_50.gifhcEMeRe.pngHd0tSsj.pngearthshaker2_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t2k.png
As someone who only plays on laptop this thread is scaring me
As someone who only plays on laptop this thread is scaring me
XI8Ptgx.jpg
The question of the century: Can it run Flightrising?
The question of the century: Can it run Flightrising?
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
1 2