Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2800 2801 2802 2803 2804 ... 3165 3166
I got a question
So the Clan bound breed changes.. Can a player send me their dragon, I change them with the breed scroll and then send them back? Is that possible or would the dragon not be tradeable?
I got a question
So the Clan bound breed changes.. Can a player send me their dragon, I change them with the breed scroll and then send them back? Is that possible or would the dragon not be tradeable?
My Wishlist
08f6c0ef17a033728bca597e2267fb2c.png
@PixelBabe

Yep, you can do that! Only the items are clanbound, not the dragons they're used on.
@PixelBabe

Yep, you can do that! Only the items are clanbound, not the dragons they're used on.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge thank you for the quick answer!
@NightmareJudge thank you for the quick answer!
My Wishlist
08f6c0ef17a033728bca597e2267fb2c.png
Is it possible to have another user host an auction in your behalf in the forums? If yes, where would be the best place to search for those proxy?
Is it possible to have another user host an auction in your behalf in the forums? If yes, where would be the best place to search for those proxy?
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
@Watery21

Yes, Items for Sale. It's a service and non-art services end up there.
@Watery21

Yes, Items for Sale. It's a service and non-art services end up there.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I was doing training in the coli and when I finished, it said I had 0 xp earned.
Wth? Why? Someone lmk please, so I don't make the same mistake in other venues. (it's done this before, but I just shoved it off as a glitch.)
I was doing training in the coli and when I finished, it said I had 0 xp earned.
Wth? Why? Someone lmk please, so I don't make the same mistake in other venues. (it's done this before, but I just shoved it off as a glitch.)
average flight rising user??
@fauxied

Which venue were you in, and which dragons were you using?

A team will not gain EXP if its highest-level dragon is more than 5 levels higher than the venue in question. For example, if you're using a L25 dragon, the rest of the team will only gain experience in Boreal Wood or higher.
@fauxied

Which venue were you in, and which dragons were you using?

A team will not gain EXP if its highest-level dragon is more than 5 levels higher than the venue in question. For example, if you're using a L25 dragon, the rest of the team will only gain experience in Boreal Wood or higher.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@Nightwind
Thank you for the answer!
@Nightwind
Thank you for the answer!
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
@NightmareJudge
I didn't know this at all omg- I was using the scorched forest venue and my dragons were lvl 10-9 . Thank you for letting me know because I would've just kept making the same mistake over and over again and just shove it off as a glitch xD It's rly never happened cause I just train fodder to lvl 5 then exalt so I never knew about this tysm
@NightmareJudge
I didn't know this at all omg- I was using the scorched forest venue and my dragons were lvl 10-9 . Thank you for letting me know because I would've just kept making the same mistake over and over again and just shove it off as a glitch xD It's rly never happened cause I just train fodder to lvl 5 then exalt so I never knew about this tysm
average flight rising user??
So I got a pretty random question but it's bothering me a lot.

Plague folks call themselves germs, but what about others? I can't really think of anything other than maybe fire being firecrackers, nature - seedlings or idk, this sounds dumb XDD
If anyone knows how other flights are calling themselves, please let me know, or else I won't be able to sleep at night.
So I got a pretty random question but it's bothering me a lot.

Plague folks call themselves germs, but what about others? I can't really think of anything other than maybe fire being firecrackers, nature - seedlings or idk, this sounds dumb XDD
If anyone knows how other flights are calling themselves, please let me know, or else I won't be able to sleep at night.
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
1 2 ... 2800 2801 2802 2803 2804 ... 3165 3166