Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Nature NvP OOF Raffle - Drawing Soon!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 86 87
daily question (wednesday): to everyone in nature: great job with the push so far ! everyone that i've interacted with from nature has been super nice, and all of the past nature flight-led events i've participated in have been a lot of fun ^^ keep up the great work and good luck !! [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1]
daily question (wednesday):

to everyone in nature: great job with the push so far ! everyone that i've interacted with from nature has been super nice, and all of the past nature flight-led events i've participated in have been a lot of fun ^^

keep up the great work and good luck !!
four-eyed phylactery coliseum sprite (click for source)
_______ Enchanted Remains
givemeyourbones
| she/her | fr +3
breed out the bugly challenge
coliseum egg hunt
wishlist

__________animated bone fiend sprite (click for source)
Daily Question: Just a general thank you to all the receivers! You're doing great!
Daily Question: Just a general thank you to all the receivers! You're doing great!
Wua5ROf.png
[i]Give a Nature friend some words of encouragement, compliment them, or cheer them on by pinging them in this thread. Don't know anyone in Nature? That's okay! Post something inspirational for the community as a whole.[/i] I don't actually talk to those on my friends list as often as I probably should, but...! @sunbones & @GreekTragedy I hope you have had a wonderful week! You both have such fantastic lairs, and I've been more than happy to peruse them from time to time. I wish you the best of luck with any current projects you might have in the works, and anything else you may be working on! To anyone from the Nature Flight who might be reading this, particularly if you are taking part in the push this week, I wish you luck and hope you know that you're doing great! I've had a lot of fun helping out this week so far, and everyone I've interacted with was so incredibly sweet, all while doing a fantastic job. [center][emoji=rose size=1] [emoji=flowering tree size=1] [emoji=nature rune size=1] [emoji=flowering tree size=1] [emoji=rose size=1][/center]
Give a Nature friend some words of encouragement, compliment them, or cheer them on by pinging them in this thread. Don't know anyone in Nature? That's okay! Post something inspirational for the community as a whole.

I don't actually talk to those on my friends list as often as I probably should, but...! @sunbones & @GreekTragedy I hope you have had a wonderful week! You both have such fantastic lairs, and I've been more than happy to peruse them from time to time. I wish you the best of luck with any current projects you might have in the works, and anything else you may be working on!

To anyone from the Nature Flight who might be reading this, particularly if you are taking part in the push this week, I wish you luck and hope you know that you're doing great! I've had a lot of fun helping out this week so far, and everyone I've interacted with was so incredibly sweet, all while doing a fantastic job.

unknown.png
Go Nature go!!! I'll be supporting you all week. <3 You can do it!
Go Nature go!!! I'll be supporting you all week. <3 You can do it!
13590084.png

Our ancient forests need protecting.
They are worth more standing.
shovels mulch shovels mulch shovels mulch sh
shovels mulch shovels mulch shovels mulch sh
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@LeggoMyEggos @Sukey @Dolan @varenyky @Hawktalon @onuo @BarbaraFett @Bxy26 @SocialBookWorm @GrinningWolf24 @BapeTheFish @Kargi @frfrfr

Word of warning folks, the payouts are about to increase so please check the sheet for the new rates before sending us more dragons!!
@LeggoMyEggos @Sukey @Dolan @varenyky @Hawktalon @onuo @BarbaraFett @Bxy26 @SocialBookWorm @GrinningWolf24 @BapeTheFish @Kargi @frfrfr

Word of warning folks, the payouts are about to increase so please check the sheet for the new rates before sending us more dragons!!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
[center][center]------- [b]Question of the Day - Wednesday[/b] ------- [img]http://www.dawn-productions.com/core/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Lao-Tzu_Nature-does-not-hurry-yet-everything-is-accomplished-e1461792332552.jpg[/img] -------[/center]

Question of the Day - Wednesday
Lao-Tzu_Nature-does-not-hurry-yet-everything-is-accomplished-e1461792332552.jpg
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif

Go Nature! You can do it!

Go Nature! You can do it!
zVI7i7V.png27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.png
@Goldia HECK I missed that daily questions were happening. Is it possible to answer the questions from previous days to earn the badges still?
@Goldia HECK I missed that daily questions were happening. Is it possible to answer the questions from previous days to earn the badges still?
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@Tenrecidae

I have 115 dragons I'd like to throw your way if you'll take em
@Tenrecidae

I have 115 dragons I'd like to throw your way if you'll take em
You can never have enough apparel. I will not stop until my hoard is dripping with it.
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 86 87