Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nanaooo's art store! (opening!)
[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51921441614_8454465767_m.jpg[/img] I tried to open an art store before, but I don't know why, it can't show pictures. So I decided to reopen an art store and change it to a more reasonable price. Just a moment, I'll put the price and example chart below
51921441614_8454465767_m.jpg
I tried to open an art store before, but I don't know why, it can't show pictures. So I decided to reopen an art store and change it to a more reasonable price.
Just a moment, I'll put the price and example chart below
这是七尾,一个正在读书的屑学生
I'm making new friends now! Would you like to be my friend?; D
First of all, this is a dragon d with different movements. It is not very difficult to draw, so the price will be cheaper, and the actions of each dragon will be different as much as possible. I will send some small paintings about your dragon that I drew during painting Here are some examples:) (Note: the second and third pictures are from my first customer, and I'm still drawing the remaining ones) [img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51921176883_99b0241cdf_z.jpg[/img] [img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51921702775_515cb7df34_c.jpg[/img] [img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51921178198_d9987d0cd5_b.jpg[/img] 100g / 100kt each? first come, first draw. I'm sorry I don't accept dollars. [LIST=1] [*]These pictures were not watermarked when I sent them to you?but please don't publish it casually in your own name. [*]I can draw skin, clothes, etc., but it may be ugly, so I will draw a version without clothes first, and then a version with clothes. [*]I am a student, so I will draw slowly. Please be prepared before paying! [/LIST]
First of all, this is a dragon d with different movements.
It is not very difficult to draw, so the price will be cheaper, and the actions of each dragon will be different as much as possible.
I will send some small paintings about your dragon that I drew during painting
Here are some examples:)
(Note: the second and third pictures are from my first customer, and I'm still drawing the remaining ones)
51921176883_99b0241cdf_z.jpg
51921702775_515cb7df34_c.jpg
51921178198_d9987d0cd5_b.jpg
100g / 100kt each? first come, first draw. I'm sorry I don't accept dollars.
  1. These pictures were not watermarked when I sent them to you?but please don't publish it casually in your own name.
  2. I can draw skin, clothes, etc., but it may be ugly, so I will draw a version without clothes first, and then a version with clothes.
  3. I am a student, so I will draw slowly. Please be prepared before paying!
这是七尾,一个正在读书的屑学生
pog[emoji=owl size=1]
pog
这是七尾,一个正在读书的屑学生
pog?[emoji=silhouette size=1]
pog?
这是七尾,一个正在读书的屑学生
pooog[emoji=imperial laughing size=2]
pooog
这是七尾,一个正在读书的屑学生
pogg
pogg
这是七尾,一个正在读书的屑学生
@Seventails hi! would you be up to drawing this little dude here (it’s a scry)? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=2&breed=7&element=1&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=53&winggene=6&wings=108&auth=48c222e8d004b81041fed07e0405e6e56a5dd9ce&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Seventails hi! would you be up to drawing this little dude here (it’s a scry)?
dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=2&breed=7&element=1&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=53&winggene=6&wings=108&auth=48c222e8d004b81041fed07e0405e6e56a5dd9ce&dummyext=prev.png
lore sales!! ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
@imginate Yes, I would draw this little dude! [emoji=imperial winking size=2](Sorry, this is translated by machine, so there may be an error)
@imginate
Yes, I would draw this little dude! (Sorry, this is translated by machine, so there may be an error)
这是七尾,一个正在读书的屑学生
@Seventails great! would you prefer payment before, half upfront half later, or all of it after?

(and don’t worry, it’s understandable!)
@Seventails great! would you prefer payment before, half upfront half later, or all of it after?

(and don’t worry, it’s understandable!)
lore sales!! ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
@imginate Um... Can you pay me now? But I may draw slowly. Are you ready?
@imginate Um... Can you pay me now? But I may draw slowly. Are you ready?
这是七尾,一个正在读书的屑学生