Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Hiatus - Reprints Still Open! | GO's Os
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 82 83
Yoooo oh my god can I have a slot for Frog Friends? [emoji=snapper love size=1] And should we pay ASAP or only once the 3rd batch is going to hopefully be full and sent to print? (sobs I hope)
Yoooo oh my god can I have a slot for Frog Friends?

And should we pay ASAP or only once the 3rd batch is going to hopefully be full and sent to print? (sobs I hope)
BabKUIL.png
@Peazilla
I'll put you down!
I'd say wait until it's at least half full, juuust to be safe — it's slowing down but I'd definitely like to aim to fill the third so nobody's left out! Worst case scenario I'll just fund it myself and sell the extras ^^

Also agree, give us frog dragon
@Peazilla
I'll put you down!
I'd say wait until it's at least half full, juuust to be safe — it's slowing down but I'd definitely like to aim to fill the third so nobody's left out! Worst case scenario I'll just fund it myself and sell the extras ^^

Also agree, give us frog dragon
image20.jpg
Bump
Bump
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy

Can I please have a slot for Artificial Relations?

Also what app do you use? I draw on my phone and if theres an app that allows me to make accents id love to know about it!
@GlitchyOddy

Can I please have a slot for Artificial Relations?

Also what app do you use? I draw on my phone and if theres an app that allows me to make accents id love to know about it!
fiFase7.pngOjYCOIV.pngP1rAfwB.pngOjYCOIV.pngfiFase7.png

5bhFa.gif zE939.gif Jx8qB.gif zwJ3u.gif zrsu3.gif 5WR0P.gif sbjbm.gif 5H8sG.gif
@Shiningflight
Sure thing! And I use Autodesk Sketchbook ^^ just be warned, it's a bit of extra work due to the lack of layer masks, you'll have to be sure you clean it up well to avoid stray pixels!
@Shiningflight
Sure thing! And I use Autodesk Sketchbook ^^ just be warned, it's a bit of extra work due to the lack of layer masks, you'll have to be sure you clean it up well to avoid stray pixels!
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy

I'll check it out and see if it's worth the extra effort! Thank you!

Also, will you ever be reprinting Artificial Ties? I also love that one too!
@GlitchyOddy

I'll check it out and see if it's worth the extra effort! Thank you!

Also, will you ever be reprinting Artificial Ties? I also love that one too!

@ShiningFlight
Best of luck! Don't get discouraged :D
I'd definitely like to, but it'll depend on interest! It needs 6 slots to print — let me know if you'd like one just in case ^^
@ShiningFlight
Best of luck! Don't get discouraged :D
I'd definitely like to, but it'll depend on interest! It needs 6 slots to print — let me know if you'd like one just in case ^^
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy

I'd love to be pinged/added if you do! Thank you!
@GlitchyOddy

I'd love to be pinged/added if you do! Thank you!

@ShiningFlight
Got it! I'll let you know what the outcome is c:
@ShiningFlight
Got it! I'll let you know what the outcome is c:
image20.jpg
Aah, I want it but I just don't have gems
I won't sign up for anything but if you end up with any extras of red/green that you put on the AH, could you give me another ping? Maybe Ill be able to snatch them up before someone else

@Koutarou
Also dang I love your dragon! You're right, it fits so well
Aah, I want it but I just don't have gems
I won't sign up for anything but if you end up with any extras of red/green that you put on the AH, could you give me another ping? Maybe Ill be able to snatch them up before someone else

@Koutarou
Also dang I love your dragon! You're right, it fits so well
45Pathc.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 82 83