Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Hiatus - Reprints Still Open! | GO's Os
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 82 83
@Reven
I had you listed for a PA copy on blue, would you like to be removed from that then? No worries if so, I totally get it with all of the skins coming out, aha
@Reven
I had you listed for a PA copy on blue, would you like to be removed from that then? No worries if so, I totally get it with all of the skins coming out, aha
image20.jpg
Nope, I'll stay on it, thanks for asking! :)
I just don't have any patchwork abberations yet so I don't know what colour would work best, so I like to buy more than one colour usually
Nope, I'll stay on it, thanks for asking! :)
I just don't have any patchwork abberations yet so I don't know what colour would work best, so I like to buy more than one colour usually
45Pathc.png
Bump!
Bump!
image20.jpg
slot for frog friends please!
slot for frog friends please!
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@Slaytheist
Added! This run may be a bit slow, as a heads up ^^
@Slaytheist
Added! This run may be a bit slow, as a heads up ^^
image20.jpg
could i get a treasure spot for Kiss.png please? (lemme know if i did this wrong— )
could i get a treasure spot for Kiss.png please? (lemme know if i did this wrong— )
2pLyE6L.png

chiyo

18 | they / she
@GhostlyClown
You got it! You're all good c:
@GhostlyClown
You got it! You're all good c:
image20.jpg
Bump
Bump
image20.jpg
Alright folks! I'm still waiting on a few payments in order to submit some skins, so here's a reminder ping ^^ if I've made any mistakes, please link me to the CR/PM where you've sent payment, please
I've tried to exclude those who discussed paying later, but I apologize if I've missed one

Snail Pals:
@Itmeanshope @Coffeedrip @Treehouse
Frog Friends:
@MalisVitterfolk

Artificial Twins:
@Techmox @JadedSerpent62 @Cynderbark
Artificial Ties:
@Yorshka @Kreideprinz

I have the funds to print some, but I don't want to accidentally take from one of the other runs, so I'd feel much more comfortable if I could get a few more in before submitting

(Frog Friends is already submitted, so no rush on that, Malis)
Alright folks! I'm still waiting on a few payments in order to submit some skins, so here's a reminder ping ^^ if I've made any mistakes, please link me to the CR/PM where you've sent payment, please
I've tried to exclude those who discussed paying later, but I apologize if I've missed one

Snail Pals:
@Itmeanshope @Coffeedrip @Treehouse
Frog Friends:
@MalisVitterfolk

Artificial Twins:
@Techmox @JadedSerpent62 @Cynderbark
Artificial Ties:
@Yorshka @Kreideprinz

I have the funds to print some, but I don't want to accidentally take from one of the other runs, so I'd feel much more comfortable if I could get a few more in before submitting

(Frog Friends is already submitted, so no rush on that, Malis)
image20.jpg
sent! also can i get a slot for artifical ties aswell?
sent! also can i get a slot for artifical ties aswell?
referral-whammyglasses.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 82 83