Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Quitting Sale[OPEN]BulkFodFams2.5kT-Each
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
hello! could I please buy one Spirit of Nature and a rename scroll?
hello! could I please buy one Spirit of Nature and a rename scroll?
1D0kptM.pngFRFriVl.pngmVbiNgO.png8KNFjaF.pngaL21n5x.pngGyZYV0p.pngFRFriVl.png4Y7UTtI.png
lG9UFR1.png
@LupoIsLost hello again! that price sounds good to me! my gathering turns were rude today and gave me all but one of the [item=dryad's saddle] that I need, so I just need to buy one!
@LupoIsLost
hello again! that price sounds good to me! my gathering turns were rude today and gave me all but one of the Dryad's Saddle that I need, so I just need to buy one!
tDeKDnH.png
Dancing Dragon Adopts!

(gotta make an actual banner for it)
@LupoIsLost

I'll take both!! However, can they be put on hold for a couple of days? I'll need some time to make more treasure as I don't have all the gems to buy both with gems if that's ok!! ; v ;
@LupoIsLost

I'll take both!! However, can they be put on hold for a couple of days? I'll need some time to make more treasure as I don't have all the gems to buy both with gems if that's ok!! ; v ;
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.pngdeity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.giftumblr_inline_mv3bjbLLm21r9ywrd.pngtumblr_oszzy6Ypsc1v8lm95o2_100.pngAlumina +2 FR
Hello! I'd be willing to take the [item=deadland disciple] off your hands if you'd be so kind to wait a day or so for me to get the last bit of treasure for it. How much would you be willing to take off of LAH prices?
Hello! I'd be willing to take the Deadland Disciple off your hands if you'd be so kind to wait a day or so for me to get the last bit of treasure for it. How much would you be willing to take off of LAH prices?
.gif.gif.gif.gifbGzBy.gif
@LupoIsLost May I buy the Gears in Motion accent? LAH is 50g.
@LupoIsLost May I buy the Gears in Motion accent? LAH is 50g.
8bICJ62.gif
@LupoIsLost

How much for Forgotten Child (brightshine skin)? Is it possible to buy it below LAH?
@LupoIsLost

How much for Forgotten Child (brightshine skin)? Is it possible to buy it below LAH?
Sorry for the late replies, I got caught up in writing and DND.

@BellatheITgirl
16 for 60g then coming your way.

@Alumina
That's fine. I'll send the crossroads your way- you can pay in 350g or 350kT either is fine with me.

@Sammael
Yeah, just 100g for both? (nature spirit is 99g and I'm not gonna charge for that scroll lol)

@Totodile3
Yeah I can hold it. It's sitting pretty solidly at 400g LAH so I wouldn't undercut it, but I really could use some fodder dragons if you have any? I'll take 7g off for every fodder dragon?

@PhoenixRaven
LAH is 45 actually so I'll sell it to you for that, sending CR now.

@Aquiliera
It's 250g(LAH 350KT so the g price is lower) but like above, I'd be down to take some fodder at 7g each to knock off price?
Sorry for the late replies, I got caught up in writing and DND.

@BellatheITgirl
16 for 60g then coming your way.

@Alumina
That's fine. I'll send the crossroads your way- you can pay in 350g or 350kT either is fine with me.

@Sammael
Yeah, just 100g for both? (nature spirit is 99g and I'm not gonna charge for that scroll lol)

@Totodile3
Yeah I can hold it. It's sitting pretty solidly at 400g LAH so I wouldn't undercut it, but I really could use some fodder dragons if you have any? I'll take 7g off for every fodder dragon?

@PhoenixRaven
LAH is 45 actually so I'll sell it to you for that, sending CR now.

@Aquiliera
It's 250g(LAH 350KT so the g price is lower) but like above, I'd be down to take some fodder at 7g each to knock off price?
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif

Lupo
+3FR Time
Selling Everything

Leaving FR
@LupoIsLost somehow I missed the ping sorry ><
Your price offers work for me, so it would be:
100g for the Vistas, 200g for the Cosmic Trail accent and 600g for all familiars -> 900g everything right?

Sorry about the goop xD I can list what I'm looking for mainly atm:
Silver and Gold Muck
Purple and Blue Sludge
@LupoIsLost somehow I missed the ping sorry ><
Your price offers work for me, so it would be:
100g for the Vistas, 200g for the Cosmic Trail accent and 600g for all familiars -> 900g everything right?

Sorry about the goop xD I can list what I'm looking for mainly atm:
Silver and Gold Muck
Purple and Blue Sludge
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
@frostmeri

NGL I thought Goop meant a specific baldwin material lol. It's been a while.

I only have 6 blue sludge(put the rest of that on the AH already) and I'll bulk them at you for 60g whole(17g is LAH unit price) since you're buying so much. I can throw free copper muck at you xD
@frostmeri

NGL I thought Goop meant a specific baldwin material lol. It's been a while.

I only have 6 blue sludge(put the rest of that on the AH already) and I'll bulk them at you for 60g whole(17g is LAH unit price) since you're buying so much. I can throw free copper muck at you xD
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif

Lupo
+3FR Time
Selling Everything

Leaving FR
@LupoIsLost I'll take the sludge, thanks! :D if you want to give me copper mucks too I don't mind lol
@LupoIsLost I'll take the sludge, thanks! :D if you want to give me copper mucks too I don't mind lol
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17