Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM] Nature's OOF Boarding for NvP
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 87 88
@TheLoversMask No problem, just let me know whenever you're ready for them then

@kirathekat @weredogalism @wolfguardian1 @redsnight Any of you on and available to receive your boarded fodder? (got limited lair space so organizing by whoever can pick up first)
@TheLoversMask No problem, just let me know whenever you're ready for them then

@kirathekat @weredogalism @wolfguardian1 @redsnight Any of you on and available to receive your boarded fodder? (got limited lair space so organizing by whoever can pick up first)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@Tenrecidae your ten is going up now :)
@Tenrecidae your ten is going up now :)
Pyroi0M.png
w8o0xW1.png
@sockmonkeygerald a heads up, Redsnight wont be on till about 16FR, and I believe Kirathekat is also more of a later in the night person!

If i thought it wouldnt mess up the sheet i'd offer to hold theirs for them (i've some heading their way too)
@sockmonkeygerald a heads up, Redsnight wont be on till about 16FR, and I believe Kirathekat is also more of a later in the night person!

If i thought it wouldnt mess up the sheet i'd offer to hold theirs for them (i've some heading their way too)
@sockmonkeygerald
I'm on with plenty of space. Thanks for the ping.
@sockmonkeygerald
I'm on with plenty of space. Thanks for the ping.
GD7On40.png
@sockmonkeygerald Go ahead and send whenever! Thanks for the ping ^^
@sockmonkeygerald Go ahead and send whenever! Thanks for the ping ^^
J0sKIda.png
WAOKY1a.png
Qx4WiOI.png
Orange_Button_1.png

aaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaa
@LeggoMyEggos Thanks for letting me know, I should still be around then I can just wait to pull theirs out of the den

@Weredogalism Heading your way! Gimme a couple min to double check I grab the right ones, your name is really similar to another boarder

@Wolfguardian1 Got one batch to send and then I can get to yours, so shouldn't be long :)
@LeggoMyEggos Thanks for letting me know, I should still be around then I can just wait to pull theirs out of the den

@Weredogalism Heading your way! Gimme a couple min to double check I grab the right ones, your name is really similar to another boarder

@Wolfguardian1 Got one batch to send and then I can get to yours, so shouldn't be long :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald I think you and I only have one together so feel free to send it my way!
@sockmonkeygerald I think you and I only have one together so feel free to send it my way!
YCpTPdx.pngtpG8plN.gif 8ELGk5e.pngshe/they| FR+2 | nature dom team
@kirathekat @Wolfguardian1 Sent!
@kirathekat @Wolfguardian1 Sent!
@robotzebra @Ganondorf @kirathekat @Anukai
@sunflour @Kvon @Assshan @Ryulyn
Hello, pinging you guys to let you know that I'm available to start returning dragons that y'all boarded with me. I'm at work for the next 5 hours but I'll be checking here as often as possible. : )
@robotzebra @Ganondorf @kirathekat @Anukai
@sunflour @Kvon @Assshan @Ryulyn
Hello, pinging you guys to let you know that I'm available to start returning dragons that y'all boarded with me. I'm at work for the next 5 hours but I'll be checking here as often as possible. : )
@Aquaelie feel free to send mine over. Thank you for holding them
@Aquaelie feel free to send mine over. Thank you for holding them
Wn94zHr.png
dEe2UrM.png
sQMcqHN.png
TdTJOrw.png........
old-oaks-2.png
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 87 88