Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Anyone else losing their Research Notes?
For 2 days in a row now, I have held back Research Notes and Precise Tools from Arlo's digsites.
For 2 days in a row, when I Muster Resources, the Precise Tools are fine but the Research Notes reset. Is anyone else having this problem?
For 2 days in a row now, I have held back Research Notes and Precise Tools from Arlo's digsites.
For 2 days in a row, when I Muster Resources, the Precise Tools are fine but the Research Notes reset. Is anyone else having this problem?
@Skylemandia at least i have not experienced anything like this. try clearing your cache, and take screenshots before and after to keep record of the note counts.
@Skylemandia at least i have not experienced anything like this. try clearing your cache, and take screenshots before and after to keep record of the note counts.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I will be trying that going forward. It is just weird.
I will be trying that going forward. It is just weird.