Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "Luminous Halos aren't even good."
1 2 3 4
I have two spare Luminous Halos and every time I look at them I sort've freeze up and panic because what do i do with them
I have two spare Luminous Halos and every time I look at them I sort've freeze up and panic because what do i do with them
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
I got so many when they first came out, planning to sell them...
Nope, my dragons stole them all. Every last one. All 16 of them.
I should have bought more...
I got so many when they first came out, planning to sell them...
Nope, my dragons stole them all. Every last one. All 16 of them.
I should have bought more...
Isyx8ca.pngsgd62QD.pngs3K2fE8.png
I have 13 spare Luminous Halos and I'm always tempted to sell them but I just love chucking them on my dragons too much to ever sell, hah
I have 13 spare Luminous Halos and I'm always tempted to sell them but I just love chucking them on my dragons too much to ever sell, hah
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
I got SO many halos of literally all the other flights that year... I was so good about being on and buying extra currency just to get more haloes... and OFC the ONE WEEK THAT IM BUSY THAT ENTIRE YEAR AND COULDN'T GO ONLINE WAS THE LIGHT FESTIVAL!!!

RAWR. I'm still mad. By the time I realized my mistake, the halos literally already cost 500g, and I could only buy like two. And yeah, they JUST GET MORE AND MORE EXPENSIVE HELP
I got SO many halos of literally all the other flights that year... I was so good about being on and buying extra currency just to get more haloes... and OFC the ONE WEEK THAT IM BUSY THAT ENTIRE YEAR AND COULDN'T GO ONLINE WAS THE LIGHT FESTIVAL!!!

RAWR. I'm still mad. By the time I realized my mistake, the halos literally already cost 500g, and I could only buy like two. And yeah, they JUST GET MORE AND MORE EXPENSIVE HELP
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
[quote name="Breathe" date="2022-01-03 19:40:37" ] Best apparel in the game. I can't imagine any recolor being better than that sweet, sweet gold. [/quote] Not better just good too. Forexample recolor from ice Halo will looks very good. I hope they make exactly this for recolor. (I wonder how low then drops in price luminous one?)
Breathe wrote on 2022-01-03 19:40:37:
Best apparel in the game. I can't imagine any recolor being better than that sweet, sweet gold.
Not better just good too. Forexample recolor from ice Halo will looks very good. I hope they make exactly this for recolor.
(I wonder how low then drops in price luminous one?)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
This made me look up how much they go for and oh my gods. Laughs in having been around for their release, gnashes teeth in anguish over not getting more WHY DID I ONLY GET ONE
This made me look up how much they go for and oh my gods. Laughs in having been around for their release, gnashes teeth in anguish over not getting more WHY DID I ONLY GET ONE
Tnhnf9i.png .. any pronoun | FR time +15/16
secretly always online
a1rYPJ5.png
#KulayRosasAngBukas
[quote name="ilios" date="2022-01-03 19:26:02" ] oh man do i kick myself for not buying more when they were only 1kg [/quote] [font=Comic Sans MS]Man, I do kick myself for selling a good few of them back when they were like 150-200g and thought it's already a lot of moneys :")
ilios wrote on 2022-01-03 19:26:02:
oh man do i kick myself for not buying more when they were only 1kg
Man, I do kick myself for selling a good few of them back when they were like 150-200g and thought it's already a lot of moneys :")
W6LdAlV.gif
we all must eventually accept that we need them
we all must eventually accept that we need them
ooSuhor.png
I just wish I had bought more when they were initially released. I could have been rolling in dragon monies, but had no idea of the halo rush that was to come. Curse my past ignorance.
I just wish I had bought more when they were initially released. I could have been rolling in dragon monies, but had no idea of the halo rush that was to come. Curse my past ignorance.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
Everytime I think about how I got two luminous haloes when they released but I gave one away to a friend who later abandoned FR.. zamn i could have made profit
(I still have one but one of my favorite dragons is currently wearing it. Maybe I'll sell it if I need the gems)
Everytime I think about how I got two luminous haloes when they released but I gave one away to a friend who later abandoned FR.. zamn i could have made profit
(I still have one but one of my favorite dragons is currently wearing it. Maybe I'll sell it if I need the gems)
cDDSaqc.png
1 2 3 4