Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | .::Treasure Box Hatchery::.
1 2 ... 403 404 405 406 407 ... 551 552
Jeez, I love this pair. Hope a female hatches; I love the female Aberration pose.
Jeez, I love this pair. Hope a female hatches; I love the female Aberration pose.
@renen

Sure thing, I'll mark down your reservation! ^^

I'll mark down your interest for the Plague nest :> I probably won't be breeding them in Plague nests too often as I don't have any close friends in Plague flight, but I'll surely let you know if/when there's going to be a Plague nest ^^
@renen

I'll mark down your interest for the Plague nest :> I probably won't be breeding them in Plague nests too often as I don't have any close friends in Plague flight, but I'll surely let you know if/when there's going to be a Plague nest ^^
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@Sealterbloind

Ty so much!
I also can provide a nest for free in exchange for any of my dragons for safety. Just in case you need it, pm me anytime
@Sealterbloind

Ty so much!
I also can provide a nest for free in exchange for any of my dragons for safety. Just in case you need it, pm me anytime
mini_banner_400.png
@renen

Oh that sounds absolutely awesome, I'd be extremely grateful for a Plague nest then! ^v^<3

If that's okay, I'd be happy to send them over to nest their first ever nest in Plague when they're ready to breed on March 13th! :) I can send you a reminder via PM the day before if that sounds good for you! ^^ And if you have a pair that you'd like to nest in Earth then, I can keep an open nest for you :)
@renen

Oh that sounds absolutely awesome, I'd be extremely grateful for a Plague nest then! ^v^<3

If that's okay, I'd be happy to send them over to nest their first ever nest in Plague when they're ready to breed on March 13th! :) I can send you a reminder via PM the day before if that sounds good for you! ^^ And if you have a pair that you'd like to nest in Earth then, I can keep an open nest for you :)
Wow I definitely will be going to buy one of the skinless too! If another female pops up, might I put in a reserve?
Wow I definitely will be going to buy one of the skinless too! If another female pops up, might I put in a reserve?
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Sealterbloind

sure thing! and thank you for the Earth nest offer ^^ I will definitely need it one day
@Sealterbloind

sure thing! and thank you for the Earth nest offer ^^ I will definitely need it one day
mini_banner_400.png
@Jaypaw

@Jaypaw

@ViciousCurse

Hey I completely missed your message >__<" Did you want a reservation for the female bab too? Just making sure since I need to keep the reservations in order :)
@ViciousCurse

Hey I completely missed your message >__<" Did you want a reservation for the female bab too? Just making sure since I need to keep the reservations in order :)
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3030142][img]https://i.imgur.com/0Kf5AtR.png[/img][/url]
0Kf5AtR.png
P10rnB3.png
I love the skinless aberrations! could I reserve one or be added to the ping list? I'll definitely be buying one.
I love the skinless aberrations! could I reserve one or be added to the ping list? I'll definitely be buying one.
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png07e8e405f1b078bc95f91bf67c93abaf7da89bfb.png
1 2 ... 403 404 405 406 407 ... 551 552