Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Puberty
1 2 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195
What if the extra wings on diaphanous veilspuns come in during puberty, causing teens awkwardly trying to calibrate themselves with the new limbs (do bug wings count as limbs?)
What if the extra wings on diaphanous veilspuns come in during puberty, causing teens awkwardly trying to calibrate themselves with the new limbs (do bug wings count as limbs?)
3YAN1tx.png
mtHAEL4.png
b4CACa3.png
rI18gRz.png
MXsk4ah.png
7hEY6pF.png
DeDR4as.png
Dwi7avm.png
hqqTxLP.png
GW180jv.png
ZqTATLu.png
gYW0j5f.png
Gaolers with Shardflank accidentally giving their clanmates paper cuts while they're getting used to the spikes on their bodies
Gaolers with Shardflank accidentally giving their clanmates paper cuts while they're getting used to the spikes on their bodies
MuAIaYM.png
Doubt dragons have pimples considering they have scales/leather/fur
Doubt dragons have pimples considering they have scales/leather/fur
[quote name="Aslevjal" date="2015-05-03 11:31:12" ] Adolescent skydancers molting out their juvenile feathers and crying because they don't want that cute Jimmy from the clan down the way to see them while they're so hideous [/quote] My favorite one That jimmy is, a vey cute dragon
Aslevjal wrote on 2015-05-03 11:31:12:

Adolescent skydancers molting out their juvenile feathers and crying because they don't want that cute Jimmy from the clan down the way to see them while they're so hideous
My favorite one

That jimmy is, a vey cute dragon
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
Imagine what it's like for Fae siblings whose necks just began growing out.
Sibling 1: "You started it! You whacked me with your head!"
Sibling 2: "That was an accident!"
Sibling 1: "No, it wasn't!"
Mom: "I don't care who started it! Just help me get your necks untied."
EDIT: Grammar
Imagine what it's like for Fae siblings whose necks just began growing out.
Sibling 1: "You started it! You whacked me with your head!"
Sibling 2: "That was an accident!"
Sibling 1: "No, it wasn't!"
Mom: "I don't care who started it! Just help me get your necks untied."
EDIT: Grammar
Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
Now that Abberations are out, consider:

Teenage Abberations whose two heads can never seem to agree on anything and will lock horns with each other.
Compaining about not being allowed to swim in the Wyrmwound because their bodies are still growing and it could have unpredictable side- effects.
Constantly tripping over their tails if one of them starts growing faster than the other..
And so many other possibilities.
Now that Abberations are out, consider:

Teenage Abberations whose two heads can never seem to agree on anything and will lock horns with each other.
Compaining about not being allowed to swim in the Wyrmwound because their bodies are still growing and it could have unpredictable side- effects.
Constantly tripping over their tails if one of them starts growing faster than the other..
And so many other possibilities.
XdKddgH.png
@Aethersworn the two disagreeing heads made me think of Zak and Wheezie but teenagers.
@Aethersworn the two disagreeing heads made me think of Zak and Wheezie but teenagers.
she/her | GMT-5 | Check out my dragons for sale!

tumblr_inline_o13ntkHqks1ts73zp_540.png xZjCTKj.png
did we ever do obelisks?

if not consider:
tundras, gaolers, and obelisks arguing over who has the best mane.
another dragon picks on an obelisks friend, obelisk absolutely destroys them
aberrations lording their "superior" amount of parts over mirrors
aberrations getting mad because everyone thinks their wings are hurt
the heads fighting over control of the body and one trips another dragon with a tail and blames it on the other
did we ever do obelisks?

if not consider:
tundras, gaolers, and obelisks arguing over who has the best mane.
another dragon picks on an obelisks friend, obelisk absolutely destroys them
aberrations lording their "superior" amount of parts over mirrors
aberrations getting mad because everyone thinks their wings are hurt
the heads fighting over control of the body and one trips another dragon with a tail and blames it on the other
teen aberrations making a luminax/emperor shrine and fangirling/fanboying over them because they also have multiple heads and tails, and then tryin to catch the same aesthetic as them
teen aberrations making a luminax/emperor shrine and fangirling/fanboying over them because they also have multiple heads and tails, and then tryin to catch the same aesthetic as them
EYqX9Ka.png My TH | ChickenSmoothie | Wishlist | Project Journal
Scarred.png
[quote name="fallendownut" date="2022-03-02 18:32:41" ] teen aberrations making a luminax/emperor shrine and fangirling/fanboying over them because they also have multiple heads and tails, and then tryin to catch the same aesthetic as them [/quote] yes
fallendownut wrote on 2022-03-02 18:32:41:
yes
1 2 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195