Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Puberty
1 2 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195
The Imps, Gaolers, Obs, and Guardians fighting over who has the best fur.

Obs fighting over who has the most/best floof.
The Imps, Gaolers, Obs, and Guardians fighting over who has the best fur.

Obs fighting over who has the most/best floof.
Oh hey I forgot about this.
Oh hey I forgot about this.
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
Just :)
Just :)
PyeohlG.png
I imagine Mirror's to have an adolescent stage similar to hyenas, wolves, meerkats, and other pack animals. They gotta learn how to get their own food now, and compete with the adults.

Guardian males competing over who has the most impressive beard (with most of them having barely a few hairs).
I imagine Mirror's to have an adolescent stage similar to hyenas, wolves, meerkats, and other pack animals. They gotta learn how to get their own food now, and compete with the adults.

Guardian males competing over who has the most impressive beard (with most of them having barely a few hairs).
most people put something meaningful here...
i imagine that imperials in puberty loose their antlers, similar to deer. they have no way of knowing. in the middle of maths class, an imperial looses their horns and smooshes a fellow fae classmate. send the fae to the nurse for a pack of ice ig.

mirrors going through a sort of goth phase, but instead of "i hate everything" its "i eat everything". they are unstoppable, "my mirror friend ate my homework" becomes a regular phrase.
i imagine that imperials in puberty loose their antlers, similar to deer. they have no way of knowing. in the middle of maths class, an imperial looses their horns and smooshes a fellow fae classmate. send the fae to the nurse for a pack of ice ig.

mirrors going through a sort of goth phase, but instead of "i hate everything" its "i eat everything". they are unstoppable, "my mirror friend ate my homework" becomes a regular phrase.
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
Teen dragons preparing for the winter dance
Banescale : My voice is totally going to impress jimmy!He’ll love me then and not Becky!
Bogsneak : I gotta impress Priscilla, I’m the sneakiest and my frills are most impressive, not Steve’s antlers!
Coatl : *Groups around sharing dresses and fashion tips and all go looking fabulous*
Fae : *Nervous sweating* What if jimmy doesn’t notice me, what if he thinks I smell bad!
Guardian : Ugh, my beard is so gross, I have to make it like Jimmy’s!
Gaoler : *Thinks it’s a normal school club meeting and doesn’t wear any skin or accent*
Imperial: *Puts fancy things in antlers* There now my antlers will get jimmy’s atten- *Antlers fall out* NOOoOoOOOoOoO
Mirror (Gang) : Dresses in black sunglasses and groups together, entering late and snapping claws threateningly
Nocturne : Copies skydancer and thinks they look fabulous
Obelisk : Just puts on a bow tie, sees Jimmy and rushes to the lair to get on all the
new apparel
Pearlcatcher : *Wearing most complex accent with lumpy and bedazzled pearl* I am the prettiest and I and I only will get jimmy, I am the smartest one and the by far the prettiest!
Ridgeback : *Wearing all there expensive and borrowed apparel*
Skydancer : Invites nocturne friend to dress up, worries and puts on all apparel looking like the auction house threw up on them.
Snapper : Wearing accent that shrinks snapper belly to look like they lost baby fat
Spiral : Actuallly dresses nice, but the. Drinks coffee and wakes up in the southern ice field with ragged clothing and three empty gallons of coffee
Tundra : Wears nice smelling perfume to show Jimmy THEY are the sweetest cause THEY smell the nicest
Veilspun : Styles hair, half of them end up with Mohawks and the other half with mullets
Wild claw : “My sickle claws are the coolest, I’ll impress jimmy by fighting Steve!” Proceeds to get beat up by the imperial at the dance
Jimmy : Looks perfect and confused, trying to figure out why everyone is fighting or looking like a colorbombed mess

Teen dragons preparing for the winter dance
Banescale : My voice is totally going to impress jimmy!He’ll love me then and not Becky!
Bogsneak : I gotta impress Priscilla, I’m the sneakiest and my frills are most impressive, not Steve’s antlers!
Coatl : *Groups around sharing dresses and fashion tips and all go looking fabulous*
Fae : *Nervous sweating* What if jimmy doesn’t notice me, what if he thinks I smell bad!
Guardian : Ugh, my beard is so gross, I have to make it like Jimmy’s!
Gaoler : *Thinks it’s a normal school club meeting and doesn’t wear any skin or accent*
Imperial: *Puts fancy things in antlers* There now my antlers will get jimmy’s atten- *Antlers fall out* NOOoOoOOOoOoO
Mirror (Gang) : Dresses in black sunglasses and groups together, entering late and snapping claws threateningly
Nocturne : Copies skydancer and thinks they look fabulous
Obelisk : Just puts on a bow tie, sees Jimmy and rushes to the lair to get on all the
new apparel
Pearlcatcher : *Wearing most complex accent with lumpy and bedazzled pearl* I am the prettiest and I and I only will get jimmy, I am the smartest one and the by far the prettiest!
Ridgeback : *Wearing all there expensive and borrowed apparel*
Skydancer : Invites nocturne friend to dress up, worries and puts on all apparel looking like the auction house threw up on them.
Snapper : Wearing accent that shrinks snapper belly to look like they lost baby fat
Spiral : Actuallly dresses nice, but the. Drinks coffee and wakes up in the southern ice field with ragged clothing and three empty gallons of coffee
Tundra : Wears nice smelling perfume to show Jimmy THEY are the sweetest cause THEY smell the nicest
Veilspun : Styles hair, half of them end up with Mohawks and the other half with mullets
Wild claw : “My sickle claws are the coolest, I’ll impress jimmy by fighting Steve!” Proceeds to get beat up by the imperial at the dance
Jimmy : Looks perfect and confused, trying to figure out why everyone is fighting or looking like a colorbombed mess

2uq3ZkE.png
I hope someone draws up some realistic FR adolescent dragons, with zits and other awkwardness. If there's any in this thread I missed it, there's nearly 200 pages, but I hope they get added to the first post!
I hope someone draws up some realistic FR adolescent dragons, with zits and other awkwardness. If there's any in this thread I missed it, there's nearly 200 pages, but I hope they get added to the first post!
Get this accent here!
[quote name="PrismDragonfly" date="2021-08-25 20:54:04" ] I hope someone draws up some realistic FR adolescent dragons, with zits and other awkwardness. If there's any in this thread I missed it, there's nearly 200 pages, but I hope they get added to the first post! [/quote] I'm considering drawing some hypothetical "adolescent" art for the dragons at some point.
PrismDragonfly wrote on 2021-08-25 20:54:04:
I'm considering drawing some hypothetical "adolescent" art for the dragons at some point.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
This is my fave thread ever
This is my fave thread ever
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Guardian teens having an existential crisis because they haven't found something to protect yet. Or Gaoler teens still not figuring out what order they wanna join or freaking out over how they don't even have names yet.

also loving the Jimmy cinematic universe lore
Guardian teens having an existential crisis because they haven't found something to protect yet. Or Gaoler teens still not figuring out what order they wanna join or freaking out over how they don't even have names yet.

also loving the Jimmy cinematic universe lore
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif saTxNdL.pngqqLBHcq.png nHkph7f.png
1 2 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195