Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New
Hello everyone. Im new to the game. Still learning how to play and get new dragons. Any help and suggestions will be appreciated.
Hello everyone. Im new to the game. Still learning how to play and get new dragons. Any help and suggestions will be appreciated.
@osirispr29

Hello, and welcome!

You may find this newbie guide helpful as well as this one about newbie resources.

@osirispr29

Hello, and welcome!

You may find this newbie guide helpful as well as this one about newbie resources.

Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
I can send you a gift bundle and a free dragon, if you're interested.
I can send you a gift bundle and a free dragon, if you're interested.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
@osirispr29
Welcome to flight rising!

I found the guides forum to be quite helpful when I was starting out, so you may want to poke around there.

You can acquire new dragons by breeding, by purchasing dragons from the auction house, or in certain forums (dragons for sale and raffles&giveaways). The raffles and giveaways forum has free dragons, which is especially helpful when you're new. Additionally, I'd be happy to give you any dragon(s) that you want from this tab of my lair.
@osirispr29
Welcome to flight rising!

I found the guides forum to be quite helpful when I was starting out, so you may want to poke around there.

You can acquire new dragons by breeding, by purchasing dragons from the auction house, or in certain forums (dragons for sale and raffles&giveaways). The raffles and giveaways forum has free dragons, which is especially helpful when you're new. Additionally, I'd be happy to give you any dragon(s) that you want from this tab of my lair.
sh5xjiu.png MUYNhfy.png JNAfoEf.png Pgv53XB.png 6ZdcGpT.png
@osirispr29 hello and welcome! This game has quite a large sum of content and daily tasks, but don't worry about it too much- you'll get a hang of them over time, and figure out which ones best suit your play style, too!

In the bottom right corner, you'll notice a little glowy stone thing- That's the Which Waystone! It recommends daily tasks for you to do, most of which will also have the "?" box on their respective pages. Just click on the one you wanna go to and it'll take you there!

I fully recommend this list of different FR Abbreviations, it's really helpful! I know how confusing it can be to see terms like dom or ah or glimgloom or whathaveyou and not know what anything means.

fully copying this list of how to get dragons from myself lol
Quote:
To get dragons, you have a few options:
  • Breed two dragons you own- no guaranteed color or genes though!
  • Buy them off the Auction House, where everyone can sell their dragons!
  • If you're looking for a specific dragon, Find a Dragon is where you can post what you are looking for, and others can show you what they have to offer!
  • Some people start hatcheries, where they curate the kinds of dragons they sell- usually to a specific theme, color, or breed! Dragons for Sale is the forum for that!
  • Lastly, some people give away dragons for free to new players! Raffles and Giveaways is where you can find those!

Hopefully this helps! Also, I have a good handful of dragons I'm getting rid of here! If you want one, just let me know and I'll send it to ya for free! Hope you have a lot of fun here! :>
@osirispr29 hello and welcome! This game has quite a large sum of content and daily tasks, but don't worry about it too much- you'll get a hang of them over time, and figure out which ones best suit your play style, too!

In the bottom right corner, you'll notice a little glowy stone thing- That's the Which Waystone! It recommends daily tasks for you to do, most of which will also have the "?" box on their respective pages. Just click on the one you wanna go to and it'll take you there!

I fully recommend this list of different FR Abbreviations, it's really helpful! I know how confusing it can be to see terms like dom or ah or glimgloom or whathaveyou and not know what anything means.

fully copying this list of how to get dragons from myself lol
Quote:
To get dragons, you have a few options:
  • Breed two dragons you own- no guaranteed color or genes though!
  • Buy them off the Auction House, where everyone can sell their dragons!
  • If you're looking for a specific dragon, Find a Dragon is where you can post what you are looking for, and others can show you what they have to offer!
  • Some people start hatcheries, where they curate the kinds of dragons they sell- usually to a specific theme, color, or breed! Dragons for Sale is the forum for that!
  • Lastly, some people give away dragons for free to new players! Raffles and Giveaways is where you can find those!

Hopefully this helps! Also, I have a good handful of dragons I'm getting rid of here! If you want one, just let me know and I'll send it to ya for free! Hope you have a lot of fun here! :>
82yGJuK.pngcbQdPvX.pngKEQAerK.pngVM11E.gif
thank youuuu :) confusing but ill get there.
thank youuuu :) confusing but ill get there.
@osirispr29

You can pick any hatchlings (dragons that are not yet adults) from this tab if you'd like any of them ^.^
@osirispr29

You can pick any hatchlings (dragons that are not yet adults) from this tab if you'd like any of them ^.^
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
hatchlings are the eggs? im sorry i dont know too much of the game yet. thank you
hatchlings are the eggs? im sorry i dont know too much of the game yet. thank you