Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | She didn't know WE SURVIVED!
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 102 103
[excited vibrating]
[excited vibrating]
k6RElVn.png NN9NPXA.png
rI18gRz.png
nv4LFb6.png
PRICTGJ.png
k7mTvIf.png

lFr0Ane.png
[center][emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1] <[/center]

<
THEY ARE COMING
THEY ARE COMING
riko_by_thurder2020-dbvlyuq.png
[quote name="AugustusCaesar" date="2022-03-01 17:45:34" ] What if it’s not plague, but something else that survived? “She” being Plaguebringer? The first thing that comes to mind is a Nature ancient, considering the rivalry between Plague and Nature, so maybe some sort of Nature breed survived a Plague attack or Plague vs Nature conflict??? [/quote] Aren't Banescales Plague already also? If we get a Nature breed I can die happy, just throw me in the dragon machine
AugustusCaesar wrote on 2022-03-01 17:45:34:
What if it’s not plague, but something else that survived? “She” being Plaguebringer?
The first thing that comes to mind is a Nature ancient, considering the rivalry between Plague and Nature, so maybe some sort of Nature breed survived a Plague attack or Plague vs Nature conflict???

Aren't Banescales Plague already also? If we get a Nature breed I can die happy, just throw me in the dragon machine
bHeX9bv.png
[quote name="grunesgryphon" date="2022-03-01 17:50:30" ] [quote name="AugustusCaesar" date="2022-03-01 17:45:34" ] What if it’s not plague, but something else that survived? “She” being Plaguebringer? The first thing that comes to mind is a Nature ancient, considering the rivalry between Plague and Nature, so maybe some sort of Nature breed survived a Plague attack or Plague vs Nature conflict??? [/quote] Aren't Banescales Plague already also? If we get a Nature breed I can die happy, just throw me in the dragon machine [/quote] Banescales are fire breed c:
grunesgryphon wrote on 2022-03-01 17:50:30:
What if it’s not plague, but something else that survived? “She” being Plaguebringer?
The first thing that comes to mind is a Nature ancient, considering the rivalry between Plague and Nature, so maybe some sort of Nature breed survived a Plague attack or Plague vs Nature conflict???

Aren't Banescales Plague already also? If we get a Nature breed I can die happy, just throw me in the dragon machine

Banescales are fire breed c:
dcnbx5o-c6076903-1a8c-47c9-a5b5-07cf815c85ed.png • Shemei
• Tentacle Queen
Art Shop
DeviantArt
Secati
ToyHouse
[quote name="grunesgryphon" date="2022-03-01 17:50:30" ] [quote name="AugustusCaesar" date="2022-03-01 17:45:34" ] What if it’s not plague, but something else that survived? “She” being Plaguebringer? The first thing that comes to mind is a Nature ancient, considering the rivalry between Plague and Nature, so maybe some sort of Nature breed survived a Plague attack or Plague vs Nature conflict??? [/quote] Aren't Banescales Plague already also? If we get a Nature breed I can die happy, just throw me in the dragon machine [/quote] Banes are fire breeds! And I highly doubt it’s a nature ancient :’)
grunesgryphon wrote on 2022-03-01 17:50:30:

Banes are fire breeds! And I highly doubt it’s a nature ancient :’)
Ot3Ahks.jpg
BRUH???

BRUHH?????
BRUH???

BRUHH?????
XHxgasI.gif
LET'S GOOO! I can finally allow myself to get hyped :')
LET'S GOOO! I can finally allow myself to get hyped :')
Gcwdq5a.png
I was imagining this breed as on the smaller side, but the horns on one of the sneak-peak heads had horns like the Plague nest skulls, so what if they are in fact absolutely massive when full grown, and it has become habit for Plague dragons of all sizes to make use of their remains to guard their eggs.

Giant tattered two headed abominations roaming the landscape would be sick
I was imagining this breed as on the smaller side, but the horns on one of the sneak-peak heads had horns like the Plague nest skulls, so what if they are in fact absolutely massive when full grown, and it has become habit for Plague dragons of all sizes to make use of their remains to guard their eggs.

Giant tattered two headed abominations roaming the landscape would be sick
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
holy crap plague ancient time :0
holy crap plague ancient time :0
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 102 103