Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | She didn't know WE SURVIVED!
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 102 103
PLAGUE ANCIENT?
PLAGUE ANCIENT?
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
New ancient? Is this basically confirming that they're a Plague ancient, too? I had a pretty good feeling they would be [emoji=obelisk star size=1]
New ancient?

Is this basically confirming that they're a Plague ancient, too? I had a pretty good feeling they would be
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
NICE
NICE
namrathel
she/her
fr time +0
xxxxxxx
My theory for the ancient’s lore: Theyre some kind of zombie-based breed, which Plaugebringer didn’t like. She tried to get rid of them, but we can all see where that went.
If I’m right then oh boy this’ll be good for my lore [eyes]
My theory for the ancient’s lore: Theyre some kind of zombie-based breed, which Plaugebringer didn’t like. She tried to get rid of them, but we can all see where that went.
If I’m right then oh boy this’ll be good for my lore [eyes]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
Alternative taglines for this teaser: - "Try this 1 weird trick Plaguebringer doesn't want you to know about!" - "Plaguebringer tried to hide this! [emoji=mirror scared size=1] [emoji=mirror scared size=1] [emoji=mirror scared size=1] [emoji=mirror scared size=1]" - "This happened in the Scarred Wasteland, but what happens next will shock you!"
Alternative taglines for this teaser:

- "Try this 1 weird trick Plaguebringer doesn't want you to know about!"
- "Plaguebringer tried to hide this! "
- "This happened in the Scarred Wasteland, but what happens next will shock you!"
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

[center][img]https://c.tenor.com/nrsGvDTeOZYAAAAC/ilive-mushu.gif[/img] [size=1]Fitting for this to be my first post in 2 months[/size][/center]
ilive-mushu.gif
Fitting for this to be my first post in 2 months
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Maybe the bones of the past update is a hint? [emoji=ridgeback confused size=1]
Maybe the bones of the past update is a hint?
35326_s.gif
bruh what is this?!?!?! New lore!!?!?!?!
bruh what is this?!?!?! New lore!!?!?!?!
82yGJuK.pngcbQdPvX.pngKEQAerK.pngVM11E.gif
Ayo?!
Ayo?!
dvUDhuR.png
I'm still at work, but I can't wait to get home and read all the theories!
I'm still at work, but I can't wait to get home and read all the theories!
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 102 103