Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Misplaced's Expressive Sketches (Closed)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
may i be put on your pinglist please? i adore your style !!
may i be put on your pinglist please? i adore your style !!
romantic_mouse.png theo
lesbian. he + him. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my skin shop ! prev. @theobear !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
i have NO WORDS for how much i love these!!!! super happy with your work, you're amazing. definitely coming back in the future for more and keeping tabs on your updates <3
i have NO WORDS for how much i love these!!!! super happy with your work, you're amazing. definitely coming back in the future for more and keeping tabs on your updates <3
0034.png
Pinglist please!
Pinglist please!
BB4B9229-96C1-4FE1-B628-D4CD9E8DFF7A.jpg
Oh goodness I'd love to be on yer pinglist lksjoiwsk<3
Oh goodness I'd love to be on yer pinglist lksjoiwsk<3
JZfZaEI.png
@Misplaced

Hey there, I am so sorry for the wait. I just need a little more time to properly reply as my IRL stuff is a bit out of control right now ^^;; I should get back to you in the next couple of days! But it's okay if you want to go ahead and give the slot to someone else.
@Misplaced

Hey there, I am so sorry for the wait. I just need a little more time to properly reply as my IRL stuff is a bit out of control right now ^^;; I should get back to you in the next couple of days! But it's okay if you want to go ahead and give the slot to someone else.
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Gem4567

That's perfectly fine, when you are ready ping me, I'll save your spot and open an additional one for my next round.
@Gem4567

That's perfectly fine, when you are ready ping me, I'll save your spot and open an additional one for my next round.
No traveling dragons please!
@Misplaced

Could you add me to the pinglist please? Your art is wonderful!
@Misplaced

Could you add me to the pinglist please? Your art is wonderful!
77310def8a8885b2a6fbc71d6228550dc13490b4.png
756b261e7bf072facfbc9f9cb20a571e9d08001d.png
dedcc8a9a54ffec00c844f200df2a62ae2298d73.png
@SilentWanderer @Adrenaline @Ophionyx @Mystel @Saccharine @Parad0xxy @Sourdeer @Skadiv @Mesai @Arkeyr79 @bonivich @Trachynhawb @Joule @BapetheFish - @wonderswan @TheCunningCorvid @Wishfully @Malicat @YetDarker @KCDragons

Hey guys open again~
Just one point of note, I am going to be more sketchier/less clean going forward. These have become inked quality due to perfectionism and that was not my intention. I wanted to get them done in one session and now I'm spending 2-3 sessions on each one and the price is not reflective of the time spent but I don't want to keep it affordable. They will still be in my drawing style though.
@SilentWanderer @Adrenaline @Ophionyx @Mystel @Saccharine @Parad0xxy @Sourdeer @Skadiv @Mesai @Arkeyr79 @bonivich @Trachynhawb @Joule @BapetheFish - @wonderswan @TheCunningCorvid @Wishfully @Malicat @YetDarker @KCDragons

Hey guys open again~
Just one point of note, I am going to be more sketchier/less clean going forward. These have become inked quality due to perfectionism and that was not my intention. I wanted to get them done in one session and now I'm spending 2-3 sessions on each one and the price is not reflective of the time spent but I don't want to keep it affordable. They will still be in my drawing style though.
No traveling dragons please!
Ooooooooo may I claim a spot? I'm currently omw home (traffic sucks man sobs) Edit: here's my form my guy! Type: A full body of this kiddo if you would! Dragon/Ref: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74643732][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/746438/74643732_350.png[/img][/url] Yer free to simplify whatever you need to! Expression/Personality: Something broody or edge lord-y! They have a theme and a lil story in their dragon bio for you to listen/read! Payment Method: Gems!
Ooooooooo may I claim a spot? I'm currently omw home (traffic sucks man sobs)
Edit: here's my form my guy!

Type:
A full body of this kiddo if you would!

Dragon/Ref:
74643732_350.png
Yer free to simplify whatever you need to!

Expression/Personality:
Something broody or edge lord-y! They have a theme and a lil story in their dragon bio for you to listen/read!

Payment Method:
Gems!
JZfZaEI.png
Type: Bust
Dragon/Ref: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/780512
Expression/Personality: Elegant/Serene. (can be done w/o the rose!)
Payment Method: gems

What's the base color option look like anyway? Not sure I saw that in examples unless I'm blind.
Type: Bust
Dragon/Ref: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/780512
Expression/Personality: Elegant/Serene. (can be done w/o the rose!)
Payment Method: gems

What's the base color option look like anyway? Not sure I saw that in examples unless I'm blind.
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14