Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • a s m o d e u s • hiatus
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 61 62
@Karahalios
If the slot is still there, heck yea.
I have the 3200g waiting for ya.
@Karahalios
If the slot is still there, heck yea.
I have the 3200g waiting for ya.
@clur - definitely still is! Feel free to send the CR and I will accept it once I'm finished and the art has been delivered <3 Or you can send it outright if you prefer to not have the funds just laying in limbo. c:
@clur - definitely still is! Feel free to send the CR and I will accept it once I'm finished and the art has been delivered <3 Or you can send it outright if you prefer to not have the funds just laying in limbo. c:
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

@karahalios
yyyyooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thank you so so much!!!!!! she looks incredible and i LOVE your details!! the way you drew the shine on her earrings is so -chef kiss- !!
?(*´∀)??*:???*:
@karahalios
yyyyooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thank you so so much!!!!!! she looks incredible and i LOVE your details!! the way you drew the shine on her earrings is so -chef kiss- !!
?(*´∀)??*:???*:
hn5xCVk.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/792995870508711938/947299554179567647/IMG_1982.jpg[/img] finished piece for neondisaster on TH!
IMG_1982.jpg

finished piece for neondisaster on TH!

she/her
art shop

@Fernnix @Hikumi - hello, both of you! sorry for the out-of-the-blue ping, but I just wanted to update! I'm currently working on your pieces, and for the majority of today I will do my best to finish them! Just wanted to keep you guys updated on your art just in case <3

thank you! c:

edit: oh yes, i forgot! also, feel free to let me know if either of you want me to show the sketch WIP! <3
@Fernnix @Hikumi - hello, both of you! sorry for the out-of-the-blue ping, but I just wanted to update! I'm currently working on your pieces, and for the majority of today I will do my best to finish them! Just wanted to keep you guys updated on your art just in case <3

thank you! c:

edit: oh yes, i forgot! also, feel free to let me know if either of you want me to show the sketch WIP! <3

she/her
art shop

@karahalios I'd love to see the wip!
@karahalios I'd love to see the wip!
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
7Jb6W4P.png
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
@Fernnix - [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/489197702324813855/947605128033235074/unknown.png[/img] here's the sketch! Let me know if you want anything changed before I fully line and color it~ Hopefully you can see it well! I was lining over it so the opacity is a little low.
@Fernnix -

unknown.png

here's the sketch! Let me know if you want anything changed before I fully line and color it~
Hopefully you can see it well! I was lining over it so the opacity is a little low.

she/her
art shop

@karahalios
OHHH IT'S LOOKING GOOD!! Could you add his claws please! Also could you make the base of his tail thicker as well! It's SO nice
Oh also he does not have a belly button ^^
@karahalios
OHHH IT'S LOOKING GOOD!! Could you add his claws please! Also could you make the base of his tail thicker as well! It's SO nice
Oh also he does not have a belly button ^^
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
7Jb6W4P.png
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
@Fernnix - awesome, will do! super glad you like it so far! the changes will be present in the final version < 3
@Fernnix - awesome, will do! super glad you like it so far! the changes will be present in the final version < 3

she/her
art shop

@clur - hiya! i just realized i forgot to ask you for your OC info, LOL. like what they look like, stuff like that. i might be totally wrong and i just missed it, but if you could i'd love it if you could resend their info, since i'm starting sketching your comm < 3
@clur - hiya! i just realized i forgot to ask you for your OC info, LOL. like what they look like, stuff like that. i might be totally wrong and i just missed it, but if you could i'd love it if you could resend their info, since i'm starting sketching your comm < 3

she/her
art shop

1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 61 62