Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • a s m o d e u s • hiatus
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 61 62
@Fernnix - Hello, your art is finished! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/489197702324813855/947901082913353748/IMG_2009.jpg[/img] such a blast to draw! i hope you like it! :D as always, feel free to ask for any changes, no matter how big! they're free of cost and i don't mind <3 thank you SO much for supporting me! im sylkoli on TH if you need to credit!
@Fernnix - Hello, your art is finished!

IMG_2009.jpg

such a blast to draw! i hope you like it! :D
as always, feel free to ask for any changes, no matter how big! they're free of cost and i don't mind <3

thank you SO much for supporting me! im sylkoli on TH if you need to credit!
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

@karahalios

Whoops!
This is my OC; I apologize!
https://toyhou.se/13202625.bone-meal-cookie#46062888
@karahalios

Whoops!
This is my OC; I apologize!
https://toyhou.se/13202625.bone-meal-cookie#46062888
@karahalios
I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU!! IT TURNED OUT SO GREAT
Would you mind emailing the file to truestofthemooos@gmail.com please!
@karahalios
I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU!! IT TURNED OUT SO GREAT
Would you mind emailing the file to truestofthemooos@gmail.com please!
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
7Jb6W4P.png
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
Can I be pinged when slots are back open? I’d love to get a few full bodies from you!
Can I be pinged when slots are back open? I’d love to get a few full bodies from you!
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@fernnix - sent! I'm so glad you like it! :D

@dakkokki - absolutely, i would be more than happy to ping you! thank you for your interest!
@fernnix - sent! I'm so glad you like it! :D

@dakkokki - absolutely, i would be more than happy to ping you! thank you for your interest!

she/her
art shop

@TheFifthSpirit - hello there! i finished your art! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/489197702324813855/948313792532582500/IMG_2020.jpg[/img] sorry if the turnaround was just a little bit longer than i had initially planned! my family is from kiev and things have been a bit wild these past few days ;; but i really appreciate your patience! if there's anything you want changed, please feel free to let me know, and i'll change it, free of cost! thank you SO much for supporting me! EDIT: okay two hours later i just saw i posed an old version that missed some edits! as of this edit the correct file is posted~
@TheFifthSpirit -
hello there! i finished your art!

IMG_2020.jpg

sorry if the turnaround was just a little bit longer than i had initially planned! my family is from kiev and things have been a bit wild these past few days ;; but i really appreciate your patience!

if there's anything you want changed, please feel free to let me know, and i'll change it, free of cost!

thank you SO much for supporting me!

EDIT: okay two hours later i just saw i posed an old version that missed some edits! as of this edit the correct file is posted~

she/her
art shop

Oh my goodness, this came out even better than I expected it too! You made her look so serene, I adore it. Thank you so much. <3

Also, I'm so sorry to hear about your family - they along with everyone else in Ukraine are in my thoughts!
Oh my goodness, this came out even better than I expected it too! You made her look so serene, I adore it. Thank you so much. <3

Also, I'm so sorry to hear about your family - they along with everyone else in Ukraine are in my thoughts!
Liquidating account; everything for sale.
@karahalios Please add me to the pinglist for FR currency slots, gorgeous art~
@karahalios Please add me to the pinglist for FR currency slots, gorgeous art~
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@TheFifthSpirit - thank you so much, on both things! i really appreciate it and i'm SO happy you like it! < 3

@Noivurn - will do! thank you so much!!!
@TheFifthSpirit - thank you so much, on both things! i really appreciate it and i'm SO happy you like it! < 3

@Noivurn - will do! thank you so much!!!

she/her
art shop

@Lunergod hello! thank you so much for your patience, your art is finished! [img]https://trello.com/1/cards/62181bd7fdc43b13592b083b/attachments/6227a9e83fab8914212b6432/previews/6227a9ea3fab8914212b6489/download/oee.jpg[/img] i genuinely appreciate your kindness so much. Ukraine has been beyond stressful and I'm so thankful I was still able to draw for you. Things are calmer where I am, so if there's anything you want changed, please feel free to let me know and I will do it for you, free of charge! have a wonderful day!
@Lunergod
hello! thank you so much for your patience, your art is finished!

oee.jpg

i genuinely appreciate your kindness so much. Ukraine has been beyond stressful and I'm so thankful I was still able to draw for you.
Things are calmer where I am, so if there's anything you want changed, please feel free to let me know and I will do it for you, free of charge!

have a wonderful day!

she/her
art shop

1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 61 62