Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Serenity Hospital [REBOOT] [IC]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Eve/Emory @Eirzon
Eve bit her lip to stop herself from reexplaining what happening. Emory! Emory! Em-calm down jeez... You're back! yeah, yeah Thank goodness...
Emory irritatedly said "Seriously? Didn't Eve just explain what happened?" Eve sighed and said "Emory chill... Let's go back to our room and stay there this time pls..." Emory grumbled but did say "Fine. For now at least." before they started heading back to their room

Nagisa continues napping.
Eve/Emory @Eirzon
Eve bit her lip to stop herself from reexplaining what happening. Emory! Emory! Em-calm down jeez... You're back! yeah, yeah Thank goodness...
Emory irritatedly said "Seriously? Didn't Eve just explain what happened?" Eve sighed and said "Emory chill... Let's go back to our room and stay there this time pls..." Emory grumbled but did say "Fine. For now at least." before they started heading back to their room

Nagisa continues napping.
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
Tsunami

Location; outside the hospital|Interacting with; open

She opened her eyes slightly, she knew there was things happening inside the.. building but she wasn’t exactly interested in going in yet. Especially if it was something like a hoard of scavengers! It could be a very well built scavenger den. After all she hadn’t exactly spent time searching for scavenger dens when she was in Pyrrhia.

She sighed and leaned her face onto her claws, wriggling them in the soft dirt. After she had given herself a good look down, she realized exactly how dusty she was, and now that pool was looking even more enticing. Her tail wrapped around her and her wings were slightly flopping on either sides. Her scales of deep ocean blue felt very dry and crackly, she didn’t like it and was considering trying to get up again or haul herself over to the pool. It wasn’t the sea but it’d have to do for now.
Tsunami

Location; outside the hospital|Interacting with; open

She opened her eyes slightly, she knew there was things happening inside the.. building but she wasn’t exactly interested in going in yet. Especially if it was something like a hoard of scavengers! It could be a very well built scavenger den. After all she hadn’t exactly spent time searching for scavenger dens when she was in Pyrrhia.

She sighed and leaned her face onto her claws, wriggling them in the soft dirt. After she had given herself a good look down, she realized exactly how dusty she was, and now that pool was looking even more enticing. Her tail wrapped around her and her wings were slightly flopping on either sides. Her scales of deep ocean blue felt very dry and crackly, she didn’t like it and was considering trying to get up again or haul herself over to the pool. It wasn’t the sea but it’d have to do for now.
[center][emoji=blue vial size=1] [b][color=grey]Doctor Kirby[/color][/b] [emoji=blue vial size=1][/center] “You’re a dragon? That’s so cool! You know, I’m best friends with a dragon! He’s [i]really[/i] nice.” The puffball excitedly waved his stubs in the air. He did, in fact, have a clipboard at hand, but he had a tendency to get distracted from the point of conversation. “Is your friend really nice, too?”
Doctor Kirby
“You’re a dragon? That’s so cool! You know, I’m best friends with a dragon! He’s really nice.” The puffball excitedly waved his stubs in the air. He did, in fact, have a clipboard at hand, but he had a tendency to get distracted from the point of conversation. “Is your friend really nice, too?”
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
“Please shut him up… He’s being loud…” Firion muttered softly. He was not pleased to have been exposed to Tidus’s loud yelling and only wanted for it to stop. There was some blood running down the side of his mouth although he didn’t seem to be concerned by it.

Tidus had been brought to an examination room by a very annoyed EMT who had to deal with his nonstop screeching. They left the room shortly after bringing Tidus there.
“Please shut him up… He’s being loud…” Firion muttered softly. He was not pleased to have been exposed to Tidus’s loud yelling and only wanted for it to stop. There was some blood running down the side of his mouth although he didn’t seem to be concerned by it.

Tidus had been brought to an examination room by a very annoyed EMT who had to deal with his nonstop screeching. They left the room shortly after bringing Tidus there.
LIo8D8G.gif
Dr. Haisha

The sound was loud... A panic... a mark of a first priority when entering for the start of his shift. Haisha moved taking the clipboard from his nurse Hyta who looked unmistakably like him. She walked quietly as he read catching himself up on the patients who were on his forms. his mind broke then each down listing them from highest concern to lowest so that he would know which order he should go in to see them.

"Hyta, " he said simply as he handed her the forms for two of the other patients. "Please go a head and see these two in the order I have them stacked by their files. I am going to go check on our merfolk patient first....."

With that the doctor and nurse went separate ways. The first making a bee-line for where the screeching was coming from. As he approached the patient he showed a warm and caring smile seeming unbothered by the noise.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Haisha, I'll be treating you during your stay with us. I can tell you're in some major distress... Let's see if we can help you out shall we?" He spoke loudly so he could be heard, but not in a way that was yelling or negative. In fact he sounded unbelievably nice. A soothing voice meant to help calm and comfort knowing the current state of his patient would not be helpful in diagnostics.

His eyes roamed the male quickly taking in the obvious injuries and making mental notes as to what needed to be done to help calm the man.

"I'm going to start an IV so we can get you some fluids going and see if we can help calm you down. Can you tell me your name and a little of what happened?" He asked in that sweet soft tone while carefully working with an EMT to get an IV going.
Hyta

The two parted ways once she had been given the files for the patients he wanted her to get started. Her red eyes scanned the top form and briefed herself on the patient before she entered the room shutting the folder.

"Ello..." Her voice was a songlike chime as she stepped in and looked the male over with those red eyes. "I'll be your nurse today working under Dr. Haisha who will be in momentarily. Can you tell me on a scale 1-10 how bad your pain is? As well as a little about what's going on?" She asked giving a slight tilt of her head that spilled her long hair off a shoulder.

@Catlover422
Dr. Haisha

The sound was loud... A panic... a mark of a first priority when entering for the start of his shift. Haisha moved taking the clipboard from his nurse Hyta who looked unmistakably like him. She walked quietly as he read catching himself up on the patients who were on his forms. his mind broke then each down listing them from highest concern to lowest so that he would know which order he should go in to see them.

"Hyta, " he said simply as he handed her the forms for two of the other patients. "Please go a head and see these two in the order I have them stacked by their files. I am going to go check on our merfolk patient first....."

With that the doctor and nurse went separate ways. The first making a bee-line for where the screeching was coming from. As he approached the patient he showed a warm and caring smile seeming unbothered by the noise.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Haisha, I'll be treating you during your stay with us. I can tell you're in some major distress... Let's see if we can help you out shall we?" He spoke loudly so he could be heard, but not in a way that was yelling or negative. In fact he sounded unbelievably nice. A soothing voice meant to help calm and comfort knowing the current state of his patient would not be helpful in diagnostics.

His eyes roamed the male quickly taking in the obvious injuries and making mental notes as to what needed to be done to help calm the man.

"I'm going to start an IV so we can get you some fluids going and see if we can help calm you down. Can you tell me your name and a little of what happened?" He asked in that sweet soft tone while carefully working with an EMT to get an IV going.
Hyta

The two parted ways once she had been given the files for the patients he wanted her to get started. Her red eyes scanned the top form and briefed herself on the patient before she entered the room shutting the folder.

"Ello..." Her voice was a songlike chime as she stepped in and looked the male over with those red eyes. "I'll be your nurse today working under Dr. Haisha who will be in momentarily. Can you tell me on a scale 1-10 how bad your pain is? As well as a little about what's going on?" She asked giving a slight tilt of her head that spilled her long hair off a shoulder.

@Catlover422
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
“My name? I’m Tidus…” Tidus said softly. He was still rather scared however, he didn’t move and made it appear as if he was nothing more than a statue if anyone didn’t know any better. He was still rather scared and didn’t really know what had happened to him. “As for what happened to me, I don’t know what could have happened.” He said.

“I am Vaan and does being numb count? I can’t really feel anything but that’s also because I’m not trying to move. I don’t know what’s going on or why I was brought here however, I did end up on the losing side of a fight with a monster.” Vaan said softly.

Bartz was still in the other examination room and was trying to fight off the urge to sleep. The poison had made him rather sleepy which made it hard for him to stay awake.

@DescendentMoon
“My name? I’m Tidus…” Tidus said softly. He was still rather scared however, he didn’t move and made it appear as if he was nothing more than a statue if anyone didn’t know any better. He was still rather scared and didn’t really know what had happened to him. “As for what happened to me, I don’t know what could have happened.” He said.

“I am Vaan and does being numb count? I can’t really feel anything but that’s also because I’m not trying to move. I don’t know what’s going on or why I was brought here however, I did end up on the losing side of a fight with a monster.” Vaan said softly.

Bartz was still in the other examination room and was trying to fight off the urge to sleep. The poison had made him rather sleepy which made it hard for him to stay awake.

@DescendentMoon
LIo8D8G.gif
[centerDr. Haisha][/center]

"You'll be better in no time if you keep helping me so much." The doctor said as he finished the IV set up and looked to the male. "Alright Tidus, I'm going to have have my nurse come in here in a few moments. She's going to get some vitals from you and see if we can help you relax some. Can you tell me on a scale of 1-10 how you would rate your pain?" He asked as he moved examining the male's tail. "Would you like some wet blankets or mist?" He'd ask looking over the rim of his classes.

[centerHyta][/center]

"Hmmm" she hummed softly as she listened to the other speak. "Do you know what kind of monster, and if there is anywhere specific that is causing you the most issue?" The nurse moved with unsettling silence to look him over taking note of any visible injuries. "This is Serenity Hospital; I would take a guess that someone brought you for treatment after your fight. We will get you taken care of in no time.

@Catlover422

(Hyta is going to Bartz next after Vaan)

[centerDr. Haisha][/center]

"You'll be better in no time if you keep helping me so much." The doctor said as he finished the IV set up and looked to the male. "Alright Tidus, I'm going to have have my nurse come in here in a few moments. She's going to get some vitals from you and see if we can help you relax some. Can you tell me on a scale of 1-10 how you would rate your pain?" He asked as he moved examining the male's tail. "Would you like some wet blankets or mist?" He'd ask looking over the rim of his classes.

[centerHyta][/center]

"Hmmm" she hummed softly as she listened to the other speak. "Do you know what kind of monster, and if there is anywhere specific that is causing you the most issue?" The nurse moved with unsettling silence to look him over taking note of any visible injuries. "This is Serenity Hospital; I would take a guess that someone brought you for treatment after your fight. We will get you taken care of in no time.

@Catlover422

(Hyta is going to Bartz next after Vaan)

[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
“I get caught up in agonizing pain in my chest if I try to move. This is why I am not moving like I normally would. I also don’t want anything at the moment.” Tidus said softly. He was telling the truth about how he couldn’t move due to not wanting to feel excruciating pain.

“It was a behemoth. They haven’t been trouble in the past but this one was larger than normal. I was fighting alongside Firion who also got hurt pretty badly during the fight.” Vaan said softly. He remained where he was and was thinking about how Firion was doing.

@DescendentMoon
“I get caught up in agonizing pain in my chest if I try to move. This is why I am not moving like I normally would. I also don’t want anything at the moment.” Tidus said softly. He was telling the truth about how he couldn’t move due to not wanting to feel excruciating pain.

“It was a behemoth. They haven’t been trouble in the past but this one was larger than normal. I was fighting alongside Firion who also got hurt pretty badly during the fight.” Vaan said softly. He remained where he was and was thinking about how Firion was doing.

@DescendentMoon
LIo8D8G.gif
Dr. Haisha

The doctor listened as his patient spoke. Giving a nod here and there as though he understood. "Ok.... Thank you. I will have my nurse come in and give you something for your nerves and pain. Then when its had a little time to work we will get some tests run and see if we cant get you back to your normal self. If you think of anything you'd like or that would help let the nurse know. I'll be back in after the meds have a little time to work." He'd give a warm and caring smile to the other still radiating calm and comfort as much as he could before he turned heading out of the room to start putting in test and medicine orders.
Hyta

"Ok, I will let the doctor know. He should be in anytime to see you. I am sure he will want to run some tests and get an IV going for you. Is there anything I can get or do for you while you wait? Would you like me to check on your companion you said was also hurt?" She asks looking at the man and jotting notes on the form in her arms.

@Catlover422
Dr. Haisha

The doctor listened as his patient spoke. Giving a nod here and there as though he understood. "Ok.... Thank you. I will have my nurse come in and give you something for your nerves and pain. Then when its had a little time to work we will get some tests run and see if we cant get you back to your normal self. If you think of anything you'd like or that would help let the nurse know. I'll be back in after the meds have a little time to work." He'd give a warm and caring smile to the other still radiating calm and comfort as much as he could before he turned heading out of the room to start putting in test and medicine orders.
Hyta

"Ok, I will let the doctor know. He should be in anytime to see you. I am sure he will want to run some tests and get an IV going for you. Is there anything I can get or do for you while you wait? Would you like me to check on your companion you said was also hurt?" She asks looking at the man and jotting notes on the form in her arms.

@Catlover422
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
“Do you want to know what the best medicine is? Sleep. It can help me to not move…” Tidus muttered softly. He was feeling rather sleepy and was starting to slowly drift off to sleep.

“Not really. Firion’s probably being taken care of by someone else.” Vaan said softly. He remained on the stretcher and didn’t feel like moving.

@DescendentMoon
“Do you want to know what the best medicine is? Sleep. It can help me to not move…” Tidus muttered softly. He was feeling rather sleepy and was starting to slowly drift off to sleep.

“Not really. Firion’s probably being taken care of by someone else.” Vaan said softly. He remained on the stretcher and didn’t feel like moving.

@DescendentMoon
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15