Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | humanoid busts | full
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
a bust, please!! <33 i'll be paying in treasure.

i'd love to get one of my oc, memphis-- his main ref is Here, and a fairly accurate photo-manip Here. the important bits are the vitiligo, long elf ears, and white streak in his hair! he's my curious lil necromancy wizard, and often finds himself getting closer to the danger when he really should be running away. a puzzled/curious expression would fit him well, but please feel free to go where the inspo takes you!
a bust, please!! <33 i'll be paying in treasure.

i'd love to get one of my oc, memphis-- his main ref is Here, and a fairly accurate photo-manip Here. the important bits are the vitiligo, long elf ears, and white streak in his hair! he's my curious lil necromancy wizard, and often finds himself getting closer to the danger when he really should be running away. a puzzled/curious expression would fit him well, but please feel free to go where the inspo takes you!
hn5xCVk.png
Hey! If you've still got a slot open, I'd love to grab a gem or FC one for my boy here!

https://toyhou.se/13423605.valkoor-hawkthief
You're free to do whatever you feel like with his expression!
Hey! If you've still got a slot open, I'd love to grab a gem or FC one for my boy here!

https://toyhou.se/13423605.valkoor-hawkthief
You're free to do whatever you feel like with his expression!
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
is it okay to request a ping if/when you open treasure or gem slots? i also just came back from a long hiatus so i have ZERO event stuff lol

i have this boy i think would look super cute in your style <3
is it okay to request a ping if/when you open treasure or gem slots? i also just came back from a long hiatus so i have ZERO event stuff lol

i have this boy i think would look super cute in your style <3
Could I be added to the pinglist? Thanks!
Could I be added to the pinglist? Thanks!
Noctua_Link_Big.png
@Ichored hi!! i think for right now i only have a festival currency slot, are you interested in that? or would you like to go on the waitlist for when i open a new treasure spot?

@/Keryth no @ for now, but availability contingent on what ichored says, in case you check back!

@Selfishly @IcyCrystal added :3 thank you for your interest!
@Ichored hi!! i think for right now i only have a festival currency slot, are you interested in that? or would you like to go on the waitlist for when i open a new treasure spot?

@/Keryth no @ for now, but availability contingent on what ichored says, in case you check back!

@Selfishly @IcyCrystal added :3 thank you for your interest!
Could I be added to the pinglist for gems/treasure or fest currency?
Could I be added to the pinglist for gems/treasure or fest currency?
+3 FR Time
[url=]Art Shop![/url] (*under reconstruction)
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.png
@arian That looks great! It looks like slots have filled for now, but could I be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
@arian That looks great! It looks like slots have filled for now, but could I be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
Could you ping me when fest slots open up again? I was in the middle of filling a form but then refreshed and saw it was all full!

If the slot isnt empty may i claim it(?)
Could you ping me when fest slots open up again? I was in the middle of filling a form but then refreshed and saw it was all full!

If the slot isnt empty may i claim it(?)
Kano3Shuuya.png
@TheRunawayRaven @Kano3Shuuya

added!

@Apollis i actually did give you the treasure spot since you'd reserved it early on, so ! you're good to go for refs and suchlike :3
@TheRunawayRaven @Kano3Shuuya

added!

@Apollis i actually did give you the treasure spot since you'd reserved it early on, so ! you're good to go for refs and suchlike :3
for general clarity, the only tentative issue rn is if ichored would like to pay in fc--if yes, then the spot is theirs, and if not, then the spot will go to keryth.

the first post should have the most updated list of slots & pinglist info--please let me know if anything needs to be updated!
for general clarity, the only tentative issue rn is if ichored would like to pay in fc--if yes, then the spot is theirs, and if not, then the spot will go to keryth.

the first post should have the most updated list of slots & pinglist info--please let me know if anything needs to be updated!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7