Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Have Crim Ask for Vistas
1 2
Exactly what it says in the title.

Forum Vistas can only be applied to each account once. They take up space in our inventories and they don't move when people try to sell them on the AH. As of this writing, there are no less than 250 vistas that are 1g on the AH. Have Crim start buying them up so we can start getting them removed from the game a bit faster. I can only imagine how many Thunder Lizards vistas are going to populate the market once people unearth them multiple times for Arlo.
Exactly what it says in the title.

Forum Vistas can only be applied to each account once. They take up space in our inventories and they don't move when people try to sell them on the AH. As of this writing, there are no less than 250 vistas that are 1g on the AH. Have Crim start buying them up so we can start getting them removed from the game a bit faster. I can only imagine how many Thunder Lizards vistas are going to populate the market once people unearth them multiple times for Arlo.
Support. We need something to do with all these extra vistas. I'd like something that gives them slightly more use than Crim, but she'd definitely be a start.
Support. We need something to do with all these extra vistas. I'd like something that gives them slightly more use than Crim, but she'd definitely be a start.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
I'd be down for this, though I would like to note that a popular suggestion that I also agree with is making it so that Crim can't take things that Pinkerton can't give, and I don't think it would be great to let Pinkerton give us free vistas.
I'd be down for this, though I would like to note that a popular suggestion that I also agree with is making it so that Crim can't take things that Pinkerton can't give, and I don't think it would be great to let Pinkerton give us free vistas.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
100% support this idea. Vistas are worthless once you get a copy, so it would be nice to have some reason to keep them around. Maybe even have some that swipp would want in trades?
100% support this idea. Vistas are worthless once you get a copy, so it would be nice to have some reason to keep them around. Maybe even have some that swipp would want in trades?
[quote name="Eaglefairy" date="2022-02-17 16:43:01" ] Support. We need something to do with all these extra vistas. I'd like something that gives them slightly more use than Crim, but she'd definitely be a start. [/quote] My second thought was to make them into a material that needs to be melted down in Baldwin used in recipes to make new vistas, but that seemed a bit much.
Eaglefairy wrote on 2022-02-17 16:43:01:

My second thought was to make them into a material that needs to be melted down in Baldwin used in recipes to make new vistas, but that seemed a bit much.
[quote name="coffinpolish" date="2022-02-18 10:58:37" ] [quote name="Eaglefairy" date="2022-02-17 16:43:01" ] Support. We need something to do with all these extra vistas. I'd like something that gives them slightly more use than Crim, but she'd definitely be a start. [/quote] My second thought was to make them into a material that needs to be melted down in Baldwin used in recipes to make new vistas, but that seemed a bit much. [/quote] Not necessarily too much if you could piggyback them into one of the existing Baldwin mats— it wouldn't shake up Baldwin's system any, but you'd have a way to recycle your vistas if you're getting a bunch of unwanted dupes, for probably more than you'd get by hoardselling. But in either case the concept is the same: allowing us to recycle vistas back into the gameplay in some manner that's not just hoardselling, so getting unwanted and hard-to-get-rid-of duplicates feels a little less bad. And I am all for that, no matter which NPC gets 'em.
coffinpolish wrote on 2022-02-18 10:58:37:
Eaglefairy wrote on 2022-02-17 16:43:01:

My second thought was to make them into a material that needs to be melted down in Baldwin used in recipes to make new vistas, but that seemed a bit much.

Not necessarily too much if you could piggyback them into one of the existing Baldwin mats— it wouldn't shake up Baldwin's system any, but you'd have a way to recycle your vistas if you're getting a bunch of unwanted dupes, for probably more than you'd get by hoardselling.

But in either case the concept is the same: allowing us to recycle vistas back into the gameplay in some manner that's not just hoardselling, so getting unwanted and hard-to-get-rid-of duplicates feels a little less bad. And I am all for that, no matter which NPC gets 'em.
I'd like to be able to melt them, maybe they could give a material from a random category? Vistas are rare enough drops that you won't be relying on them for anything, it'd just give the sea of mire vistas some purpose as a "bonus" meltable. To compensate for being a bit rarer by default, maybe they could only give out materials of a certain rarity minimum, or give a couple materials instead of just one green.
I'd like to be able to melt them, maybe they could give a material from a random category? Vistas are rare enough drops that you won't be relying on them for anything, it'd just give the sea of mire vistas some purpose as a "bonus" meltable. To compensate for being a bit rarer by default, maybe they could only give out materials of a certain rarity minimum, or give a couple materials instead of just one green.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
I'd love to be able to toss my Vistas at Crim or Baldwin.
I'd love to be able to toss my Vistas at Crim or Baldwin.
Asterisk: not festival or retired vistas :P But yeah this would be cool ;)
Asterisk: not festival or retired vistas :P But yeah this would be cool ;)
Can we add scenes to this too? I'm lousy with NotN scenes and would love for Crim to take them, even though they are the same exchange rate.
Can we add scenes to this too? I'm lousy with NotN scenes and would love for Crim to take them, even though they are the same exchange rate.
1 2