Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | username woes
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
misheard lyrics i thought were a banger aesthetic :]
misheard lyrics i thought were a banger aesthetic :]
nzqnkq.png
literally just changed mine but i stole it from my favourite character
literally just changed mine but i stole it from my favourite character
8aKVtucC_o.png
Ive been going by Gingasnap for quite some time now, almost every username I do for a site is Gingasnap, or GingaSnapped/any other variation if its already taken.

The origin is a little... embarrassing though. I was inspired by an artist I used to idolize who's name also had Ginga in it. I dont really care for their work, or them as a person anymore though so it is what it is. At least its distant enough most folks dont instantly draw a connection. Also its based off of gingersnap cookies which is nice and I like em
Ive been going by Gingasnap for quite some time now, almost every username I do for a site is Gingasnap, or GingaSnapped/any other variation if its already taken.

The origin is a little... embarrassing though. I was inspired by an artist I used to idolize who's name also had Ginga in it. I dont really care for their work, or them as a person anymore though so it is what it is. At least its distant enough most folks dont instantly draw a connection. Also its based off of gingersnap cookies which is nice and I like em
cDDSaqc.png
so my username WAS 'Dragonairia', because 5 years ago i really liked dragonairs (the pokemon) and was like 'hey let's just... yeahhhh'

but an issue was that people kept misreading it as dragonaria and mispinging someone else! and the name was old, and i wanted a new one... so i decided i should just change it :>

i combined my three favourite words into some cool-sounding username haha.
lyblac (sorcery) , orphic (mysterious) , and khakkhara (ringed monk's staff)! so now i have lykkhora. i have yet to see if people will mistake the L for an I, so i'm waiting it out haha. in the case it gets too hard to ping, i might revert back to 'dragonairia', with a lowercase d haha.
so my username WAS 'Dragonairia', because 5 years ago i really liked dragonairs (the pokemon) and was like 'hey let's just... yeahhhh'

but an issue was that people kept misreading it as dragonaria and mispinging someone else! and the name was old, and i wanted a new one... so i decided i should just change it :>

i combined my three favourite words into some cool-sounding username haha.
lyblac (sorcery) , orphic (mysterious) , and khakkhara (ringed monk's staff)! so now i have lykkhora. i have yet to see if people will mistake the L for an I, so i'm waiting it out haha. in the case it gets too hard to ping, i might revert back to 'dragonairia', with a lowercase d haha.
18nnSYF.png x
KPUXeyG.gif
x
» lykkhora (lie-kor-ah)
» she/her
» name starts with an l, not i
My username comes from the main antagonist in Gravity Falls. Not particularly original at the time, and I want to change my username now... the one I want is already taken and the other I'm considering likely wouldn't be allowed on Flight Rising in general. So I guess I'm stuck with Bill forever LOL
My username comes from the main antagonist in Gravity Falls. Not particularly original at the time, and I want to change my username now... the one I want is already taken and the other I'm considering likely wouldn't be allowed on Flight Rising in general. So I guess I'm stuck with Bill forever LOL
wanted a cool aeshestic :)
wanted a cool aeshestic :)
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
Mines a combination of 2 of my favorite Transformers lol

Sunstorm + Starscream ^w^
Mines a combination of 2 of my favorite Transformers lol

Sunstorm + Starscream ^w^
Fr27VMv.png
> He/They
> FR Time+2
> Wishlist
> Avatar
|
|
|
|
......82890656.png84009501.png84009502.png
english isnt my first language, but a few years back I was thinking "I think comet is my favourite word!" and then comet transitioned into kometto (fancier ooooh!!) bc I wanted to use it as username and not being an actual word but still resembling comet
english isnt my first language, but a few years back I was thinking "I think comet is my favourite word!" and then comet transitioned into kometto (fancier ooooh!!) bc I wanted to use it as username and not being an actual word but still resembling comet
» they/them.

» i'm not english native.
pWmvURT.png
Favorite weapon.
Favorite weapon.
Something that yaps... Maybe it's a dog?
Something that yaps... Maybe it's a dog?
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13