Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | username woes
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
Angry daddy-longlegs in French. My name across multiple sites because it's never taken. Also I like to watch non-Francophones' minds go brr when they think about pronouncing it.
Angry daddy-longlegs in French. My name across multiple sites because it's never taken. Also I like to watch non-Francophones' minds go brr when they think about pronouncing it.
Slightly misquoted song lyrics.
Slightly misquoted song lyrics.
I just love the name and mythology of Icarus. Kinda see myself in it.
I wanna change my name too though. And since Icarus is taken... idk
I just love the name and mythology of Icarus. Kinda see myself in it.
I wanna change my name too though. And since Icarus is taken... idk
my original username (swerver) i took from a transformers character, but since swerve was taken, i added a R at the end. my current nickname i changed to on a whim, i literally shot up in bed in the middle of the night thinking "is akilles an available name on FR???" and it was! so i just yoinked it for myself
my original username (swerver) i took from a transformers character, but since swerve was taken, i added a R at the end. my current nickname i changed to on a whim, i literally shot up in bed in the middle of the night thinking "is akilles an available name on FR???" and it was! so i just yoinked it for myself
ACOZFAh.png
g3bTNzM.png
hh5n4WA.png
honestly i just remember hearing the word "incarnate" one day and liking it.
But just "incarnate" was boring, i wanted to add another word. Out of every other word that ends with I, i picked ravioli for some reason.

no regrets, 10/10 name
honestly i just remember hearing the word "incarnate" one day and liking it.
But just "incarnate" was boring, i wanted to add another word. Out of every other word that ends with I, i picked ravioli for some reason.

no regrets, 10/10 name
iuEBSJ3.pngGgsJQUx.png
Nba8ElM.pngqhK4FYS.png
ZxAR91S.pngJ2GQubK.png
O62tc6n.pngFObX7rS.png
Spiral-Capricat.png
something something
something something
something something
something something
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
fg6G1CJ.png
Inside joke where my friend and I thought the pet name "sugarpie" was weird and sappy so we joked that "saltypie" could then be used as an insult. No shame on people that like that pet name, just an old old joke and its stuck with me ever since.
Inside joke where my friend and I thought the pet name "sugarpie" was weird and sappy so we joked that "saltypie" could then be used as an insult. No shame on people that like that pet name, just an old old joke and its stuck with me ever since.
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
i had NO IDEA what to make my username
i had NO IDEA what to make my username

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
Digs is a nice username. I think you should go for it.

As for my own username-- I'm not sure where I got from it but, the word "Vivarium" could be translated as "Place(s) of Life". Since I 'm a Slice of Life writer, I decided to took it.

My username before that was GladiolusXI, I wanted my lore to be a medieval fantasy but I realized I did not like it as much I thought.
Digs is a nice username. I think you should go for it.

As for my own username-- I'm not sure where I got from it but, the word "Vivarium" could be translated as "Place(s) of Life". Since I 'm a Slice of Life writer, I decided to took it.

My username before that was GladiolusXI, I wanted my lore to be a medieval fantasy but I realized I did not like it as much I thought.
QOa8y4D.png V I V A R I U M | They/It
"Venator dolu, vi sentire mal, sento doles."
- FAQ & Wishlist
- [S] Lair Purge (NEW!)
- [S] UMAs
I used to go by Mr.Prince as One Piece reference, but then shifted to Walnut when I convinced wife to also play FR so we can have matching usernames ( gwoss )

then she bailed and I'm all alone, contemplating just swapping to some Soup pun as i always do ahdgaydg :'D
but I also don't,,, acknowledge my username often enough to even think about it really, so it's just kinda there
I used to go by Mr.Prince as One Piece reference, but then shifted to Walnut when I convinced wife to also play FR so we can have matching usernames ( gwoss )

then she bailed and I'm all alone, contemplating just swapping to some Soup pun as i always do ahdgaydg :'D
but I also don't,,, acknowledge my username often enough to even think about it really, so it's just kinda there
Untitled-1.png
I chose my username after I accidentally fat fingered the wrong letter (n instead of m) when signing up on another gaming site.
I chose my username after I accidentally fat fingered the wrong letter (n instead of m) when signing up on another gaming site.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13