Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Illusions from the Forest
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 70 71
Hi there,
I've never bought an accent or skin from a forum before, and honestly I'm still extremely confused, but I've been browsing this forum section thing, and I really like all of yours. Seriously, the spiral dragon ones look so cool :)

But I'm really interested in the Dreamweaver one because I recently restored my progens from 3 years ago and the female one is named weave and I think it would look great.
I don't know how to pay, but I'm not sure how to even see how much one would cost? Could I bother you to tell me how much that would cost me? Sorry ^^;
Hi there,
I've never bought an accent or skin from a forum before, and honestly I'm still extremely confused, but I've been browsing this forum section thing, and I really like all of yours. Seriously, the spiral dragon ones look so cool :)

But I'm really interested in the Dreamweaver one because I recently restored my progens from 3 years ago and the female one is named weave and I think it would look great.
I don't know how to pay, but I'm not sure how to even see how much one would cost? Could I bother you to tell me how much that would cost me? Sorry ^^;
A sideways aromantic flag next to the word ‘aromantic’A sideways asexual flag next to the word ‘asexual’A sideways agender flag next to the words ‘they/them’
divider
hi there, i have no clue what im doing
please ping me in all replies!
Fandragons | Wishlist
@ReedRose Hello, not a problem at all! We all had to start with the forums at some point :D

So, generally speaking - accents sold in the forums are generally paid for through either preorders, where you'd send the gems to the artist before the accent is printed and then receive the accent after the fact, or through PAs - private auctions. It's a big topic that I don't really feel confident in explaining, though I'm sure there's guides floating around that go over the sales business better. ^^" The prices are determined by the artist, I should probably list the prices of all my accents somewhere someday...

If I don't have spare copies of an accent, I generally allow people to get reprints through supplying the blueprint (which could be bought here!) and paying the price of the accent. For Dreamweaver, that'd mean a blueprint + 350 gems - however I do actually happen to have a spare copy of it that I'm not using! :D So, if you're interested, I can send you a private auction for 350g. How'd that sound? :>
@ReedRose Hello, not a problem at all! We all had to start with the forums at some point :D

So, generally speaking - accents sold in the forums are generally paid for through either preorders, where you'd send the gems to the artist before the accent is printed and then receive the accent after the fact, or through PAs - private auctions. It's a big topic that I don't really feel confident in explaining, though I'm sure there's guides floating around that go over the sales business better. ^^" The prices are determined by the artist, I should probably list the prices of all my accents somewhere someday...

If I don't have spare copies of an accent, I generally allow people to get reprints through supplying the blueprint (which could be bought here!) and paying the price of the accent. For Dreamweaver, that'd mean a blueprint + 350 gems - however I do actually happen to have a spare copy of it that I'm not using! :D So, if you're interested, I can send you a private auction for 350g. How'd that sound? :>
@Illusia
Thanks for the info! Won’t be buying one atm but could I be on a general pinglist? Definitely something I’ll be watching for the future :)
@Illusia
Thanks for the info! Won’t be buying one atm but could I be on a general pinglist? Definitely something I’ll be watching for the future :)
A sideways aromantic flag next to the word ‘aromantic’A sideways asexual flag next to the word ‘asexual’A sideways agender flag next to the words ‘they/them’
divider
hi there, i have no clue what im doing
please ping me in all replies!
Fandragons | Wishlist
@ReedRose Added you to the pinglist! Thanks for the interest :>
@ReedRose Added you to the pinglist! Thanks for the interest :>
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/709160953496993812/836634696603533382/divider_top_500.png[/img] [center][size=6][font=high tower text]Catboy Disco reprints + a new recolour![/font][/size][/center] Okay, the recolour's not [i]that[/i] new, but I only got around to actually updating the shop and putting the copies up now. Either way - [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/834573040808624138/942884255330103336/gaymer_catboy_big_prev.png[/img][/center] Gaymer Catboy is now available! The first run's got a couple copies available still - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=gaymer+catboy&collapse=1]snag them from the AH right here![/url] - and if those run out before you can get a copy, just let me know and I'll add you to the list for the next run. Slots for both accents will be 550 [emoji=gem size=1] / 600k [emoji=treasure size=1]. [center][skin=42908] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/709160953496993812/836634692412244038/divider_500.png[/img][/center] I'm also doing reprints for Catboy Disco! No copies ready to go quite yet, but at least one run will be printed for sure. Just let me know if you'd like a slot! [center][skin=41955] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/709160953496993812/836634692412244038/divider_500.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Spiral M, Accent, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cute, glow, music, pink [size=2]Pings snipped![/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/709160953496993812/836634694266126446/divider_bottom_500.png[/img]
divider_top_500.png
Catboy Disco reprints + a new recolour!

Okay, the recolour's not that new, but I only got around to actually updating the shop and putting the copies up now. Either way -
gaymer_catboy_big_prev.png

Gaymer Catboy is now available! The first run's got a couple copies available still - snag them from the AH right here! - and if those run out before you can get a copy, just let me know and I'll add you to the list for the next run.

Slots for both accents will be 550 / 600k .

divider_500.png

I'm also doing reprints for Catboy Disco! No copies ready to go quite yet, but at least one run will be printed for sure. Just let me know if you'd like a slot!

divider_500.png
Click here for the GASP thread!

Spiral M, Accent, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cute, glow, music, pink

Pings snipped!

divider_bottom_500.png
please add me to your general pinglist!
please add me to your general pinglist!
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
@.Illusia
May I please be added to your general pinglist, please? :D
@.Illusia
May I please be added to your general pinglist, please? :D
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@3ctoplasm @UnhappyJoker added! Thank you for the interest o/
@3ctoplasm @UnhappyJoker added! Thank you for the interest o/
@Illusia id like a slot for the og catboy!
xxxxxxxxxxxx rrCySNL.pngTOIp1Fz.png
Jack
ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tqGkHih.png
NlmYDAS.png
JvUa9ma.png
9s8wmF5.pngGYHMmzV.png
xxxxxxxxxxxx rrCySNL.pngTOIp1Fz.png
Jack
ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tqGkHih.png
NlmYDAS.png
JvUa9ma.png
9s8wmF5.pngGYHMmzV.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 70 71