Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your dig strats?
1 2 3 4 5 6
My personal plan is to just keep uncovering plots and not claim anything from finished plots until all of them are uncovered, and then when I've finished them all I'll claim them all. Then probably do them all again, at least until the next dig site comes out!
My personal plan is to just keep uncovering plots and not claim anything from finished plots until all of them are uncovered, and then when I've finished them all I'll claim them all. Then probably do them all again, at least until the next dig site comes out!
@TwelveBrackets

You cannot use resources until a finished plot has been claimed, unfortunately.
@TwelveBrackets

You cannot use resources until a finished plot has been claimed, unfortunately.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
@Sinnabelle

WOW that's annoying. Damn okay >:/
@Sinnabelle

WOW that's annoying. Damn okay >:/
[quote name="LilLegendary" date="2022-02-11 06:10:53" ] I'm letting the pickaxes do their thing and using the magnifying glasses on whichever plot has the least amount of squares uncovered. Because this is the way that every speedrunner doesn't want you to do it. [/quote] I was initially going to try and focus on one plot at a time, but seeing as they reset I'm now doing this (though four pickaxes decided to go for one plot that's nearly uncovered, which is some unfortunate luck)
LilLegendary wrote on 2022-02-11 06:10:53:
I'm letting the pickaxes do their thing and using the magnifying glasses on whichever plot has the least amount of squares uncovered. Because this is the way that every speedrunner doesn't want you to do it.
I was initially going to try and focus on one plot at a time, but seeing as they reset I'm now doing this (though four pickaxes decided to go for one plot that's nearly uncovered, which is some unfortunate luck)
16441.png
Dragons for Sale!
I’m letting the pickaxes do whatever and focusing all of my magnifying glasses at the genes. They’re pretty much the only things I don’t mind getting more than one of.
I’m letting the pickaxes do whatever and focusing all of my magnifying glasses at the genes. They’re pretty much the only things I don’t mind getting more than one of.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
Nothing, except I'm really focusing on a troodo right now..
Nothing, except I'm really focusing on a troodo right now..
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
First I was magnifying glasses all the ones I wanted first. But after I found out about the reset thing, now I’m gonna magnify glass the ones I want that have the least tiles done. That makes sense.
First I was magnifying glasses all the ones I wanted first. But after I found out about the reset thing, now I’m gonna magnify glass the ones I want that have the least tiles done. That makes sense.
xPNKvKX.png1rHhQn7.png
First, I use my pickaxes hoping that they'll uncover a few plots of the thing I want. Then just focus my magnifying glasses on what I want, currently going for one of the genes and I already got a jade troodo
First, I use my pickaxes hoping that they'll uncover a few plots of the thing I want. Then just focus my magnifying glasses on what I want, currently going for one of the genes and I already got a jade troodo
Dy7NM9n.png
21, She/They, FR time +10, Feel free to ping
I was going to go in order, but since they reset, I just spam pickaxe, and use magnify on whatever has the least spaces... although I might go for a dino set.
I was going to go in order, but since they reset, I just spam pickaxe, and use magnify on whatever has the least spaces... although I might go for a dino set.
Feed please?
?wkGqN=party_oras.png ?q4yND=party_oras.png
I am not in a rush to get anything really, so that makes my strat a little different. I will use pickaxes and notes until I have saved enough magnifying glass to complete all plots that haven’t been uncovered yet. Since you have to claim what is done already and the rng side doesn’t care if its been found once or not best just to let rng do its thing.

After I have gotten everything claimed at least once I will save magnifying glass to get either the genes or missing pieces of armor set. All the while letting rng do as rng does.

Once I have everything everything and depending on what my digging level is at I will just stock piling all equipment till the next dig site releases
I am not in a rush to get anything really, so that makes my strat a little different. I will use pickaxes and notes until I have saved enough magnifying glass to complete all plots that haven’t been uncovered yet. Since you have to claim what is done already and the rng side doesn’t care if its been found once or not best just to let rng do its thing.

After I have gotten everything claimed at least once I will save magnifying glass to get either the genes or missing pieces of armor set. All the while letting rng do as rng does.

Once I have everything everything and depending on what my digging level is at I will just stock piling all equipment till the next dig site releases
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
1 2 3 4 5 6