Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How's Arcane?
1 2
I'm considering changing flights since I've both noticed that Arcane has some community services that seem cool and I'm getting really into brightly colored dragons as opposed to/along with my Distortion World gimmick. So, does anyone have anything to say about the community, vibes, local culture, or what I'd expect to find there?
I'm considering changing flights since I've both noticed that Arcane has some community services that seem cool and I'm getting really into brightly colored dragons as opposed to/along with my Distortion World gimmick. So, does anyone have anything to say about the community, vibes, local culture, or what I'd expect to find there?
HgK1M0Z.png Platinum/Zero/Giratina - it/its
Lord of the Distortion World
Taa4YxU.png
Great community environment. Food banks, Meteorbombing, Newbie Welcome Center, and just a really positive place overall :D
Great community environment. Food banks, Meteorbombing, Newbie Welcome Center, and just a really positive place overall :D
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
Ex-arcane, currently fire!
Was there like 2 years ago so may be outdated.

Dom-
Nonexistent. I think we got it twice a year. Yeah. Basically no pushes and very little Dom events too

Theme-
I love the space/mystery/scholar side, but you can NEVER escape the pink. All eyes are bright pink. Profile? Bright pink. Deity? Bright pink. Great if you love it, horrible if you hate it.

Community-
Very fun from what I can remember. Most activity on discord

Ex-arcane, currently fire!
Was there like 2 years ago so may be outdated.

Dom-
Nonexistent. I think we got it twice a year. Yeah. Basically no pushes and very little Dom events too

Theme-
I love the space/mystery/scholar side, but you can NEVER escape the pink. All eyes are bright pink. Profile? Bright pink. Deity? Bright pink. Great if you love it, horrible if you hate it.

Community-
Very fun from what I can remember. Most activity on discord

- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@LemonySnaket
I don't really like Discords; I'm mostly interested because I've seen from people's profile links that they have a reasonably active autism alliance and LGBT forum thread.
@LemonySnaket
I don't really like Discords; I'm mostly interested because I've seen from people's profile links that they have a reasonably active autism alliance and LGBT forum thread.
HgK1M0Z.png Platinum/Zero/Giratina - it/its
Lord of the Distortion World
Taa4YxU.png
Hey, a fellow Platinum! :D I got my name from Pokemon Platinum too lol.

Unfortunately the only thing I can really comment on is what I see from the outside. As an outsider, I believe people really underestimate Arcane's current dom scene. It's not there yet but they're been consistently placing higher and higher each year, and they're getting good at placing when they want to place -- they even flipped Water a couple times last week during our joint profit push! I think things are looking up for Arcane, dominance-wise. It takes a lot of effort and coordination to mobilize one of the largest flights on-site, and just because Arcane isn't Earth 2.0 doesn't mean there's nothing going on.

Arcane's dom leads are nice to work with, too!
Hey, a fellow Platinum! :D I got my name from Pokemon Platinum too lol.

Unfortunately the only thing I can really comment on is what I see from the outside. As an outsider, I believe people really underestimate Arcane's current dom scene. It's not there yet but they're been consistently placing higher and higher each year, and they're getting good at placing when they want to place -- they even flipped Water a couple times last week during our joint profit push! I think things are looking up for Arcane, dominance-wise. It takes a lot of effort and coordination to mobilize one of the largest flights on-site, and just because Arcane isn't Earth 2.0 doesn't mean there's nothing going on.

Arcane's dom leads are nice to work with, too!
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
I'm not super active on the Arcane forums (or, uh, the forums in general), but I pop in there sometimes! The autism alliance thread, Starcatchers, seems pretty active. There's three Arcane LGBT+ forums that I know of, Intergaylactic (which is the most recently active), Arcane Asexuals (which was last active April 2021), and Arcane Trans Hub v2 (which was last active 2018). (It's important to note that Intergaylactic, at a quick glance, looks to be very welcoming -- they explicitly are accepting of trans people, bi/pan people, and asexuals/aromantics.)

The forums aren't super active, though. There's maybe a few posts made a day. I've never been in another flight, so I'm not sure how this compares to other flights' forums. I'm also not in the Discord, so I can't vouch for that.

I'm not sure if there's a lot of dom pushes, which... makes it pretty clear how often we get dominance. We have it now, but that's the first time in a solid couple of months minimum.

The eyes are very fun, I like the lore a lot, and it's one of the best flights if you're into super bright colors!
I'm not super active on the Arcane forums (or, uh, the forums in general), but I pop in there sometimes! The autism alliance thread, Starcatchers, seems pretty active. There's three Arcane LGBT+ forums that I know of, Intergaylactic (which is the most recently active), Arcane Asexuals (which was last active April 2021), and Arcane Trans Hub v2 (which was last active 2018). (It's important to note that Intergaylactic, at a quick glance, looks to be very welcoming -- they explicitly are accepting of trans people, bi/pan people, and asexuals/aromantics.)

The forums aren't super active, though. There's maybe a few posts made a day. I've never been in another flight, so I'm not sure how this compares to other flights' forums. I'm also not in the Discord, so I can't vouch for that.

I'm not sure if there's a lot of dom pushes, which... makes it pretty clear how often we get dominance. We have it now, but that's the first time in a solid couple of months minimum.

The eyes are very fun, I like the lore a lot, and it's one of the best flights if you're into super bright colors!
143973s64ei05ghw.gif
1294430j4ozkwci0p.gif
487019ciadv6xfmv.gif
892701w3ywmqn4c6.gif
they/them, 21
ninbinarycatcher.png
Arcane's fun! I mostly keep to myself, but there are a few threads that are active-ish from what I can tell. I do participate in some In Flight stuff that's pretty fun :D

If you don't mind the pink(I'm not a fan, but I can deal lol), it's a really fun flight! I like the aesthetic, with space and stars and all that.
Arcane's fun! I mostly keep to myself, but there are a few threads that are active-ish from what I can tell. I do participate in some In Flight stuff that's pretty fun :D

If you don't mind the pink(I'm not a fan, but I can deal lol), it's a really fun flight! I like the aesthetic, with space and stars and all that.
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
Not an arcane member but from what I've seen most flights are x10 as more active on Discord. Arcane has a discord that welcomes "Out-of-Flight" folks (non-arcane). I also definetly think they're pretty fun at DOM. There was an event a few years back and they had fun badges.[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2911069/1#post_44704017] What Lies Beyond Arcane OOF Raffle [img]https://i.imgur.com/rlMOyL9.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/WKcNVPd.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/YW5l9Dd.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/EGWHTQP.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/wbVNk6W.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/vxEfrAX.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/G874h21.png[/img][/url][/center]
Not an arcane member but from what I've seen most flights are x10 as more active on Discord. Arcane has a discord that welcomes "Out-of-Flight" folks (non-arcane).

I also definetly think they're pretty fun at DOM. There was an event a few years back and they had fun badges.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • Nothing's new nothing's new...
Changed from lightning to arcane a few weeks after joining. The discord server is pretty active and the Dom leaders are really friendly! Arcane aesthetic is the best if you ask me [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1] Space and pink is real cool c:
Changed from lightning to arcane a few weeks after joining. The discord server is pretty active and the Dom leaders are really friendly! Arcane aesthetic is the best if you ask me
Space and pink is real cool c:
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

I'll say it before, and I'll say it again..
If you're looking for a wonderful community, join arcane. Never met a mean arcane person
If you want constant dom, go somewhere else.
I'll say it before, and I'll say it again..
If you're looking for a wonderful community, join arcane. Never met a mean arcane person
If you want constant dom, go somewhere else.
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
1 2