Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Friendly Nest Rental 2: Bugaloo
1 2 ... 222 223 224 225 226 ... 1003 1004
Salutations,

@HSIcerious If your still seeking an earth nest we have several available!

In service,
Scribe Justinian
Salutations,

@HSIcerious If your still seeking an earth nest we have several available!

In service,
Scribe Justinian
Dragons you say? No not here, not where they can hear you... Come this way... that way the dragons wont know you can see them too. On second thought you can hear them right? er was that see? I never can remember the difference between the two.

(The lair is open to anyone wishing to give their dragons a new home. Please feel free to message me anytime. I have a strong fondness for 1st generations and branches.)
@ScribeJustinian
Sending my pair with some food. Thank you!
@ScribeJustinian
Sending my pair with some food. Thank you!
@RoboticSheep @Sunflight @thewildgarden @OliveImperial @Grymmlock @MagpieScribbles @Bathylle @ChristianCutie @Alithium8 @Lightsun68 @Nishiboys @SilverChilver @DottedClover @Blackstar1981 @Zikitty @goldevines

Hello, I'm looking to rent 1 nature nest. Thank you!
@RoboticSheep @Sunflight @thewildgarden @OliveImperial @Grymmlock @MagpieScribbles @Bathylle @ChristianCutie @Alithium8 @Lightsun68 @Nishiboys @SilverChilver @DottedClover @Blackstar1981 @Zikitty @goldevines

Hello, I'm looking to rent 1 nature nest. Thank you!
hello! i have been put in charge of several breeding projects because i have the lair space and on the game way too much. i always pay 3000t per nest and send food with each pair.

fire nest host pinged here
i am in need of 2 fire nests

plague nest hosts pinged here
i am in need of 2 plague nests

water nest hosts pinged here
i am in need of 4 water nests

hello! i have been put in charge of several breeding projects because i have the lair space and on the game way too much. i always pay 3000t per nest and send food with each pair.

fire nest host pinged here
i am in need of 2 fire nests

plague nest hosts pinged here
i am in need of 2 plague nests

water nest hosts pinged here
i am in need of 4 water nests

8g7QT7K.pngaHMlRC8.png
@posibee I can take all of your water nests!!
@posibee I can take all of your water nests!!
zbfZPyc.png
7Y8L9fC.png
@AmarisThePanda
oh wow. thank you! setting up now
@AmarisThePanda
oh wow. thank you! setting up now
8g7QT7K.pngaHMlRC8.png
@EmotionalTree @Binary00101010 @CatyCrisis @Smudgen73 @BaylinHeth @KnightOfAres
Hello! I have a pair that is ready to breed tomorrow, looking for a plague nest for 'em c: I always provide extra food so let me know if you have a preference for what type!
@EmotionalTree @Binary00101010 @CatyCrisis @Smudgen73 @BaylinHeth @KnightOfAres
Hello! I have a pair that is ready to breed tomorrow, looking for a plague nest for 'em c: I always provide extra food so let me know if you have a preference for what type!
.........yXeW32a.pngroSXxhB.pngXNa7Q9o.png ...........
@posibee

I could take one fire nest now! My next nest won't be open for another two rollovers but you're welcome to have that one if you need!
@posibee

I could take one fire nest now! My next nest won't be open for another two rollovers but you're welcome to have that one if you need!
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@LucisAbsentia
thank you! sending one pair now. let me know when your next nest is open.
@LucisAbsentia
thank you! sending one pair now. let me know when your next nest is open.
8g7QT7K.pngaHMlRC8.png
@ArmorWondrous @Twiggies @DragonFriend611 @EnglishRose @Swangirl @Sehti @emaster012 @Diavalo @Anomal0car1s @zambam @Willowspot125 @AmarisThePanda @HoneyMouth

Hello, I am urgently seeking 3 water nests for some v-day hatches, is there anyone here who could help?
@ArmorWondrous @Twiggies @DragonFriend611 @EnglishRose @Swangirl @Sehti @emaster012 @Diavalo @Anomal0car1s @zambam @Willowspot125 @AmarisThePanda @HoneyMouth

Hello, I am urgently seeking 3 water nests for some v-day hatches, is there anyone here who could help?
?kzgH4=party.png
Timezones are delightful | A very socially anxious person.
1 2 ... 222 223 224 225 226 ... 1003 1004