Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | PreuxChevalier's Skin & Accent Shop
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 161 162
@Khayria thank [i]you[/i] for your kind advice to a new skin-maker like myself! My greatest fear is that anyone should be left unhappy, but goodness, I should take care not to annoy folks with a barrage of uninteresting pings, as well! (I say, while sending you another ping… ^^” Pardon this ping and thank you again for the benefit of your experience! [emoji=familiar heart size=1])
@Khayria thank you for your kind advice to a new skin-maker like myself! My greatest fear is that anyone should be left unhappy, but goodness, I should take care not to annoy folks with a barrage of uninteresting pings, as well! (I say, while sending you another ping… ^^” Pardon this ping and thank you again for the benefit of your experience! )
signature_badge.jpg Skin Shop!
@sinha27 I shall shamelessly seize this opportunity to show off the stunning Vasilios in my gallery post, if I may! no one should be deprived of this magnificent sight [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] (I never want to presume and post a dragon without permission, but I [i]love[/i] to share them and admire them myself!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1])
@sinha27 I shall shamelessly seize this opportunity to show off the stunning Vasilios in my gallery post, if I may! no one should be deprived of this magnificent sight

(I never want to presume and post a dragon without permission, but I love to share them and admire them myself!! )
@PreuxChevalier I'd be honored.
@PreuxChevalier I'd be honored.
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
@PreuxChevalier Finally got around to designing a dragon for your lovely skincent! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75405448][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/754055/75405448_350.png[/img][/url] Meet Elsara - the skin matches my water theme so well, I am delighted! I love all the details on the skin, and the adorable expressions of the seals, thank you so much! (feel free to use her in your gallery!) And I think I have shown him before, but it bears repeating because I also love that skin so much: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70507584][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/705076/70507584_350.png[/img][/url]
@PreuxChevalier

Finally got around to designing a dragon for your lovely skincent!
75405448_350.png
Meet Elsara - the skin matches my water theme so well, I am delighted! I love all the details on the skin, and the adorable expressions of the seals, thank you so much!
(feel free to use her in your gallery!)

And I think I have shown him before, but it bears repeating because I also love that skin so much:
70507584_350.png
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@PreuxChevalier i don't mind being pinged at all! I just remembered that when I started making skins, I was SO worried about all these things too, when it's really nothing to worry about ^_^
@PreuxChevalier i don't mind being pinged at all! I just remembered that when I started making skins, I was SO worried about all these things too, when it's really nothing to worry about ^_^
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
@PreuxChevalier please add me to the general pinglist, your art is lovely!!
@PreuxChevalier please add me to the general pinglist, your art is lovely!!
lhVaNcl.png
I’d like a gem slot for Rose Window, please. ^-^
I’d like a gem slot for Rose Window, please. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
@Velsim I remember and [i]adore[/i] Konstanz, and I am thrilled to meet Elsara! [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] Konstanz’s rose theme made a lasting impression on me, what a beautiful ensemble, and Elsara’s design has delighted me anew—and their lore! I particularly love Elsara’s hunting technique, and the aura of elusive yet present benevolence in Konstanz’s eyes... evocative magic mixed with tangible details... beautiful. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Velsim I remember and adore Konstanz, and I am thrilled to meet Elsara!

Konstanz’s rose theme made a lasting impression on me, what a beautiful ensemble, and Elsara’s design has delighted me anew—and their lore! I particularly love Elsara’s hunting technique, and the aura of elusive yet present benevolence in Konstanz’s eyes... evocative magic mixed with tangible details... beautiful.
Got you on the general pinglist, @Raioru, thank you for your interest and kind words! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Got you on the general pinglist, @Raioru, thank you for your interest and kind words!
You got it, @FinalFlight, thank you so much!
You got it, @FinalFlight, thank you so much!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 161 162