Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Tidal Trouble Bugs
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 51 52
Just played and earned about 3kT but when I went out of the game I hadn't received any money ;_;
Just played and earned about 3kT but when I went out of the game I hadn't received any money ;_;
4AkXni2.pngVdPxB.gifkH65y.gifMF4fF.gif
Hi!

For some reason, Tidal Trouble won't let me play any levels! It loads completely (showing the game's title screen and everything), but when I hit the play button none of the bubbles load at all!

I use Google Chrome and I'm not entirely sure if my extensions are affecting the game in any way. (I cant list them out if needed, unless this is an in-game bug.)
Hi!

For some reason, Tidal Trouble won't let me play any levels! It loads completely (showing the game's title screen and everything), but when I hit the play button none of the bubbles load at all!

I use Google Chrome and I'm not entirely sure if my extensions are affecting the game in any way. (I cant list them out if needed, unless this is an in-game bug.)
Just went in and earned 3340T but it's not showing up :/

nvm, going to Shock Switch instead haha
Just went in and earned 3340T but it's not showing up :/

nvm, going to Shock Switch instead haha
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
I earned 75k on Tidal Trouble and none of it showed up.
I earned 75k on Tidal Trouble and none of it showed up.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
Graphics are behaving oddly. The title screen/front page shows nothing, but interaction is still possible; the main game screen does not show up but the puzzle editor does. I'm currently using the latest version of Chrome.

(Unrelatedly, when is that going to be accepted...?)
Graphics are behaving oddly. The title screen/front page shows nothing, but interaction is still possible; the main game screen does not show up but the puzzle editor does. I'm currently using the latest version of Chrome.

(Unrelatedly, when is that going to be accepted...?)
[quote name="indigoninja" date="2014-07-04 18:04:28"]Hi! For some reason, Tidal Trouble won't let me play any levels! It loads completely (showing the game's title screen and everything), but when I hit the play button none of the bubbles load at all! I use Google Chrome and I'm not entirely sure if my extensions are affecting the game in any way. (I cant list them out if needed, unless this is an in-game bug.)[/quote] I'm having the exact same problem! unfortunately it does this for me even in firefox ; ; It used to work just fine but now it hasn't for about a week or two and I have no idea how to fix it....
indigoninja wrote on 2014-07-04 18:04:28:
Hi!

I'm having the exact same problem! unfortunately it does this for me even in firefox ; ; It used to work just fine but now it hasn't for about a week or two and I have no idea how to fix it....
I've tried to create a couple of puzzles but when I get to the stage where I can submit it and name it, the name field doesn't have a text box at all. I've tried this a couple of times and I get the same result. I'm using Safari.
I've tried to create a couple of puzzles but when I get to the stage where I can submit it and name it, the name field doesn't have a text box at all. I've tried this a couple of times and I get the same result. I'm using Safari.
Tidal Trouble is saying I earn like 8000treasure for beating 2 puzzles = awesome, and it adds that to my treasure, however when I go to a different page afterwards it's significantly less like 240treasure or something. So it appears to be giving me an obscene amount of coin but it's not. So it's just a visual glitch, but thought you ought to know :)

EDIT: I realized the large number it's giving me is my TOTAL treasure I've earned today, but it's adding that total to my treasure visually, until I move off the page where I have earned the proper amount.
Tidal Trouble is saying I earn like 8000treasure for beating 2 puzzles = awesome, and it adds that to my treasure, however when I go to a different page afterwards it's significantly less like 240treasure or something. So it appears to be giving me an obscene amount of coin but it's not. So it's just a visual glitch, but thought you ought to know :)

EDIT: I realized the large number it's giving me is my TOTAL treasure I've earned today, but it's adding that total to my treasure visually, until I move off the page where I have earned the proper amount.
pLOjGxv.png
I've a problem similar to Thornwolf's. Every time I try to make a puzzle, I don't get a text box to put in a title. Also tried multiple times, and I'm doing this on Chrome.

Another issue I'm having with the puzzle maker is that I did once manage to put together a puzzle and the box let me put in a title. It was later rejected, but now every time I go into the puzzle maker, it shows me the rejected puzzle and says it's still pending approval or rejection. Again, this is happening on Chrome, the only browser I use. This problem has basically been persisting for about a month?
I've a problem similar to Thornwolf's. Every time I try to make a puzzle, I don't get a text box to put in a title. Also tried multiple times, and I'm doing this on Chrome.

Another issue I'm having with the puzzle maker is that I did once manage to put together a puzzle and the box let me put in a title. It was later rejected, but now every time I go into the puzzle maker, it shows me the rejected puzzle and says it's still pending approval or rejection. Again, this is happening on Chrome, the only browser I use. This problem has basically been persisting for about a month?
Flying wherever the wind takes me! Every day is a new adventure!
Hi! I've been having problems with Tidal Trouble. The game itself will load but the puzzle itself doesn't! I use chrome and I have AdBlock, Ad Block Plus, and Xkit in it.

In the second-to-last update, the games were working, but then I closed my tab and tried to play again, but it didn't work! I don't know if this might have something to do with my computer's system, or with the browser I use.

I've also been getting ads embedded into the word on practically every site that I go to, so I think that could be the culprit. I have been thinking of doing a System Restore with my comp, but really I'd like to try all the other possible fixes before I do a System Restore.

Thank you for reading and thank you for your time.
Hi! I've been having problems with Tidal Trouble. The game itself will load but the puzzle itself doesn't! I use chrome and I have AdBlock, Ad Block Plus, and Xkit in it.

In the second-to-last update, the games were working, but then I closed my tab and tried to play again, but it didn't work! I don't know if this might have something to do with my computer's system, or with the browser I use.

I've also been getting ads embedded into the word on practically every site that I go to, so I think that could be the culprit. I have been thinking of doing a System Restore with my comp, but really I'd like to try all the other possible fixes before I do a System Restore.

Thank you for reading and thank you for your time.
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 51 52