Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Tidal Trouble Bugs
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Crashing in Chrome
Crashing in Chrome
Gay|He/Him|FR Time
nudX0O8.png
I keep getting this mid-game on Chrome. [img]http://i.imgur.com/kaR9xw9.png[/img] It will let me play anywhere between five seconds to like a minute or two before it pops up.
I keep getting this mid-game on Chrome.

kaR9xw9.png

It will let me play anywhere between five seconds to like a minute or two before it pops up.
Getting constant crashing issues with Tidal Trouble, playing in Chrome on a Mac.
Getting constant crashing issues with Tidal Trouble, playing in Chrome on a Mac.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo1_500.gif
Tidal Trouble is broken again.
Tidal Trouble is broken again.
It keeps crashing on me, I took off addblock and I am using chrome
It keeps crashing on me, I took off addblock and I am using chrome
This game is constantly crashing today. I thought it might be just my connection because my connection isn't super reliable, but it was excessive even by those standards. I use Chrome.
This game is constantly crashing today. I thought it might be just my connection because my connection isn't super reliable, but it was excessive even by those standards. I use Chrome.
I am also getting this error [img]http://i.imgur.com/kaR9xw9.png[/img] intermittently My browser of choice is firefox, developer edition, and it is up-to-date. I'm not having this issue with any of the other games.
I am also getting this error
kaR9xw9.png
intermittently

My browser of choice is firefox, developer edition, and it is up-to-date. I'm not having this issue with any of the other games.
I'm having the same crashing/disconnecting issues as those who have posted above.

I'm using the latest version of Chrome.
I'm not having any issues with the other games.
I'm having the same crashing/disconnecting issues as those who have posted above.

I'm using the latest version of Chrome.
I'm not having any issues with the other games.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I'll be playing for maybe two levels on Google Chrome before the game freezes and I'm unable to fire any more bubbles :((
I'll be playing for maybe two levels on Google Chrome before the game freezes and I'm unable to fire any more bubbles :((
Me and my friends are having an issue where the bubble will change color unexpectedly. The bubble will be purple for example and it will shoot out a red one instead. After a few minutes of playing it'll do it every now and then, and I'm not too sure if it's intentional but it's cost me a few matches that I would have otherwise won. If it is something that adds to difficulty, a message to the user like "color switch!" or something should show to notify the user.
Me and my friends are having an issue where the bubble will change color unexpectedly. The bubble will be purple for example and it will shoot out a red one instead. After a few minutes of playing it'll do it every now and then, and I'm not too sure if it's intentional but it's cost me a few matches that I would have otherwise won. If it is something that adds to difficulty, a message to the user like "color switch!" or something should show to notify the user.
tumblr_nmezsxfQl81qjcq11o2_75sq.giftumblr_nmezgqLd0T1qjcq11o2_75sq.giftumblr_nmezgqLd0T1qjcq11o1_75sq.giftumblr_nmezsxfQl81qjcq11o4_75sq.giftumblr_nmezsxfQl81qjcq11o3_75sq.giftumblr_nmezsxfQl81qjcq11o1_75sq.gif
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52