Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Tidal Trouble Bugs
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 51 52
I was able to play I got the money about 20,000 gold but when I went to the Auction House to buy a piece of apparel for 7,000 gold it said I didn't have the funds I look up and I'm back at 6,000 so I'm just wondering where all my gold went
I was able to play I got the money about 20,000 gold but when I went to the Auction House to buy a piece of apparel for 7,000 gold it said I didn't have the funds I look up and I'm back at 6,000 so I'm just wondering where all my gold went
Y'all need Troll jegus
^ I'm having the same issue as fetronav. i started to play with 83.000T, and when i was done playing I had 100,000T, but as soon as i exited the game i was back at 87,000T. :/
^ I'm having the same issue as fetronav. i started to play with 83.000T, and when i was done playing I had 100,000T, but as soon as i exited the game i was back at 87,000T. :/
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o2_100.png scarab.
he/they FR+9

shadow
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o4_100.png
"i would have fought you forever. i would have wrestled you through time. i would have turned you, and been turned. i would do anything. i have done so much, and would have done as much again, and more."

16490.png
I've been most noticeably having the same issue as Blackroselilith. I thought I was going crazy, but I'm pretty sure from time to time, the bubbles that come out are different than what I was told they would come out.

I also think I noticed the same issue as zanven and fetronav yesterday as well. I was saving up to get a new nest and knew that all I needed was to make 25k in a game to get it. I made the 25k, refreshed the page to get my nest and is showed I was 3k short. I made the extra 3k and went back to see I had 3k more than what was needed to buy the new nest.
I've been most noticeably having the same issue as Blackroselilith. I thought I was going crazy, but I'm pretty sure from time to time, the bubbles that come out are different than what I was told they would come out.

I also think I noticed the same issue as zanven and fetronav yesterday as well. I was saving up to get a new nest and knew that all I needed was to make 25k in a game to get it. I made the 25k, refreshed the page to get my nest and is showed I was 3k short. I made the extra 3k and went back to see I had 3k more than what was needed to buy the new nest.
JWlblI8.png243.gif
@zanven the treasure image takes a couple moments to reload, but if it flat-out tells you you don't have enough treasure, thats really weird owo
@zanven the treasure image takes a couple moments to reload, but if it flat-out tells you you don't have enough treasure, thats really weird owo
gummy_by_kimikohi-d7nlzrf.gif
I just tried the game after several months and it still crashes Firefox.
I just tried the game after several months and it still crashes Firefox.
I posted on what myself and other players think is a bug. Also when I play Tidal Trouble on chrome on my windows 7 it lags for a few seconds between intervals.
I posted on what myself and other players think is a bug. Also when I play Tidal Trouble on chrome on my windows 7 it lags for a few seconds between intervals.
arceus-and-the-dragon-trio-o.gif
Not sure where my gold ends up, but I'll rack up a lot and then either lose or click away from the screen and never get the gold. :/
Not sure where my gold ends up, but I'll rack up a lot and then either lose or click away from the screen and never get the gold. :/
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/escodingo
i have also experienced the wrong-bubble-shot glitch, and there is a level which i have posted about in the suggestion forums that appears to be impossible:

here is the thread about the level

in addition to the wrong bubble appearing when i shoot, i have also had bubbles queue that were utterly wiped out before the shot that queued it was fired. to elaborate:
  1. fire pink bubble, last of pink bubbles is destroyed.
  2. queued bubbles are purple and red
  3. fire purple bubble
  4. queued bubbles are red and pink
i have also experienced the wrong-bubble-shot glitch, and there is a level which i have posted about in the suggestion forums that appears to be impossible:

here is the thread about the level

in addition to the wrong bubble appearing when i shoot, i have also had bubbles queue that were utterly wiped out before the shot that queued it was fired. to elaborate:
  1. fire pink bubble, last of pink bubbles is destroyed.
  2. queued bubbles are purple and red
  3. fire purple bubble
  4. queued bubbles are red and pink
[quote name="indigoninja" date="2014-07-07 15:28:29"]Hi! I've been having problems with Tidal Trouble. The game itself will load but the puzzle itself doesn't! I use chrome and I have AdBlock, Ad Block Plus, and Xkit in it. In the second-to-last update, the games were working, but then I closed my tab and tried to play again, but it didn't work! I don't know if this might have something to do with my computer's system, or with the browser I use. I've also been getting ads embedded into the word on practically every site that I go to, so I think that could be the culprit. I have been thinking of doing a System Restore with my comp, but really I'd like to try all the other possible fixes before I do a System Restore. Thank you for reading and thank you for your time.[/quote] I have a similar problem. I'm using Chrome and it wont stay up for more than a few seconds before getting a connection error. I checked my internet bc I'm stealing it from a neighbor (shh!) so it's not so good but it isnt that. SOMETIMES it works if I play another game for a bit and then come back. But it ALSO doesnt give me my money as well...
indigoninja wrote on 2014-07-07 15:28:29:
Hi! I've been having problems with Tidal Trouble. The game itself will load but the puzzle itself doesn't! I use chrome and I have AdBlock, Ad Block Plus, and Xkit in it.

In the second-to-last update, the games were working, but then I closed my tab and tried to play again, but it didn't work! I don't know if this might have something to do with my computer's system, or with the browser I use.

I've also been getting ads embedded into the word on practically every site that I go to, so I think that could be the culprit. I have been thinking of doing a System Restore with my comp, but really I'd like to try all the other possible fixes before I do a System Restore.

Thank you for reading and thank you for your time.
I have a similar problem.
I'm using Chrome and it wont stay up for more than a few seconds before getting a connection error. I checked my internet bc I'm stealing it from a neighbor (shh!) so it's not so good but it isnt that.
SOMETIMES it works if I play another game for a bit and then come back.

But it ALSO doesnt give me my money as well...
KRbmL5d.gif15qx1co.giffwluWq4.gif
I've been having trouble with Tidal Trouble as well. On that game alone, I have issues in Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome, stating that it's either the server down, an internet connection, noScript, or anti-virus but I have no problems with the other games. It's very erratic too, as I can play for HOURS no problem, and then suddenly I go through a spiel of it not making it through a single puzzle. I have no adblock or any other add-ons that would interfere... and as I said, no other games are impacted.
I've been having trouble with Tidal Trouble as well. On that game alone, I have issues in Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome, stating that it's either the server down, an internet connection, noScript, or anti-virus but I have no problems with the other games. It's very erratic too, as I can play for HOURS no problem, and then suddenly I go through a spiel of it not making it through a single puzzle. I have no adblock or any other add-ons that would interfere... and as I said, no other games are impacted.
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 51 52