Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene: Smoke
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49
New gene!!!! I think its by far my favorite tert now! What ever happened to bar and daub though? (Not that I'm complaining, just curious)
New gene!!!! I think its by far my favorite tert now! What ever happened to bar and daub though? (Not that I'm complaining, just curious)
my_signature_by_midnightpintowolf-dcsqmj8.gif
@ronnster
xD I was just all excited cause this new gene is like, perfect, and THEN there goes autocorrect, which has been giving me trouble all night. xD And yeah, typing crazy fast doesn't help either!!!
@ronnster
xD I was just all excited cause this new gene is like, perfect, and THEN there goes autocorrect, which has been giving me trouble all night. xD And yeah, typing crazy fast doesn't help either!!!
Oh my gosh!!! *squeeing and flailing* The new genes owo
Oh my gosh!!! *squeeing and flailing* The new genes owo
GIVE ME LIKE 20000 OF THESE
GIVE ME LIKE 20000 OF THESE
h4uz0mr.gif
The new gene is absolutely gorgeous, and probably my favorite tertiary gene so far, but is there any chance I'll see it in the marketplace within the next 6 months? Lol.

Seriously though, the flair scarves have been out for 2 months now and I have yet to see a single one in the Marketplace :( I really hope there's a rehaul with how much the Marketplace restocks soon, because it's unfair to the casual players who don't have time to refresh FR all day just to get one gene (and I refuse to pay over 500K treasure in the AH on a gene that's supposed to be worth 190K.)
The new gene is absolutely gorgeous, and probably my favorite tertiary gene so far, but is there any chance I'll see it in the marketplace within the next 6 months? Lol.

Seriously though, the flair scarves have been out for 2 months now and I have yet to see a single one in the Marketplace :( I really hope there's a rehaul with how much the Marketplace restocks soon, because it's unfair to the casual players who don't have time to refresh FR all day just to get one gene (and I refuse to pay over 500K treasure in the AH on a gene that's supposed to be worth 190K.)
Finally a new tert gene! lol I've been waiting for this day foreva! :D
Finally a new tert gene! lol I've been waiting for this day foreva! :D
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
It's all right. It really doesn't work well with some colors and it really doesn't work with most of my dragons other than Drao and Lilac. Still, it's nice to see more. I wonder if/when Seraph will ever get a primary gene to pair with....
It's all right. It really doesn't work well with some colors and it really doesn't work with most of my dragons other than Drao and Lilac. Still, it's nice to see more. I wonder if/when Seraph will ever get a primary gene to pair with....
yessssss
yessssss
Bar and Daub are still on the way. :)
Bar and Daub are still on the way. :)
I saw this on the forums before I saw the announcement and was all confused xD

Such a pretty gene! Can't wait to own a dragon with it
I saw this on the forums before I saw the announcement and was all confused xD

Such a pretty gene! Can't wait to own a dragon with it
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49