Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S]G4 Naomi Bloodline - 3 V-day Hatchies
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

@ClockworkEclipse

Yeah, that sounds perfect! If you would rather pay in Gems that's good as well. Whatever works best for you! <3

@ClockworkEclipse

Yeah, that sounds perfect! If you would rather pay in Gems that's good as well. Whatever works best for you! <3
Love ya!
I would love a ping for the valentines day hatch
I would love a ping for the valentines day hatch
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@RavenRHWinters

...I'll snag the last kiddo, if she's still available. :3 I've got the gems for her.
@RavenRHWinters

...I'll snag the last kiddo, if she's still available. :3 I've got the gems for her.
fiFase7.png
@Furiku

All yours! I will set up the CR! :D 10kg straight gems or Familiars I don't have @ the LAH or older Retired items @ LAH. :D
@Furiku

All yours! I will set up the CR! :D 10kg straight gems or Familiars I don't have @ the LAH or older Retired items @ LAH. :D
Love ya!
@RavenRHWinters Can I be pinged for the valentines day hatch?
@RavenRHWinters Can I be pinged for the valentines day hatch?
Endyr || 23 || She/They || FR+3
@Syceris @Endyr ngl. I diappeared for a year but I do have those V day babies from last year. ':) My life has leveled out again so I should be on more often if either of you are still interested in hatchlings from that clutch.
@Syceris @Endyr ngl. I diappeared for a year but I do have those V day babies from last year. ':) My life has leveled out again so I should be on more often if either of you are still interested in hatchlings from that clutch.
Love ya!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19