Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Black Ice Divination [OPEN]
1 2
@Conlaoch

Deck One please Shall I send payment now?
@Conlaoch

Deck One please Shall I send payment now?
shadowtop.png
@Morriganna

You can if you would like; I don't accept payments until after reading results have been sent and seen! I'll add you to my list, and you should recieve your reading sometime in the near future. Thank you kindly
@Morriganna

You can if you would like; I don't accept payments until after reading results have been sent and seen! I'll add you to my list, and you should recieve your reading sometime in the near future. Thank you kindly
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png Yu7yekk.png
@Conlaoch

Sounds good, thank you! I'll send payment once the reading results are received.
@Conlaoch

Sounds good, thank you! I'll send payment once the reading results are received.
shadowtop.png
Bump
Bump
@Conlaoch
Okay I got curious, can I get three-deck reading, one for each deck please? Also for the payment, can I set up a CR already so you can accept it whenever?
@Conlaoch
Okay I got curious, can I get three-deck reading, one for each deck please? Also for the payment, can I set up a CR already so you can accept it whenever?
+10h FR time. I hoard frogs. fakefrog_by_sysirauta-d9p2aeq.png
@Sysirauta

Can, and will, do! This one might take a moment to get to since it's a tad bit time and energy intensive but I'll mark you down for a 3 for 3! Thank you for very
@Sysirauta

Can, and will, do! This one might take a moment to get to since it's a tad bit time and energy intensive but I'll mark you down for a 3 for 3! Thank you for very
I'd like a two-deck reading with decks two and three, please.
I'd like a two-deck reading with decks two and three, please.
@SmokeGhost

Alright! I put you down on the wait list; Thank you. You can expect your results sometime in the near future.
@SmokeGhost

Alright! I put you down on the wait list; Thank you. You can expect your results sometime in the near future.
Bump
Bump
1 2