Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Black Ice Divination [OPEN]
1 2
An Original Divination Service of Flight Rising
Hello, hello, to those viewing. My name is Conlaoch and if you had not guessed yet I am a diviner. More specifically I am a witch who specializes in divining! Skeptics are free to leave if they please, but those curious continue forward.

A couple things to keep in mind
!
  • I am aware this is not an art shop.
  • The future is a fickle thing and cannot be guessed one hundred percent. Anyone who asks for a reading should keep this in mind. I can give you an idea, but nobody can give you word for word.
  • You have nothing to worry about! If you have any questions you can ping me here in the thread or send me a message. I'm perfectly friendly and always happy to provide answers to those who are curious.
  • Readings can get very personal. You may hear things you do not want to hear. If you do not want to discuss with me the things the cards talk about, I am perfectly fine with this. If you wish to look deeper in the meanings, I will keep a strict confidentiality between client and diviner.
  • This is a returning shop! It's been a while, eh? The OG is back in business (wink)
  • All reading results will be sent via message to keep them private.
  • Reviews are appreciated and can be put directly into this forum thread!
  • Sometimes I fumble my clicking fingers. If you ever wonder where this shop went and suddenly see a new one spring up-- Well, I misclicked. It's a problem </3
  • Tips are not only appreciated but actively encouraged, especially with bigger orders like the 2 Deck and 3 Deck readings.

I offer readings from three different decks! They both provide different insight and serve different purposes when used in terms of divination and shadow work.

DECK ONE is a semi-traditional tarot deck following the Raider-Waite style.

DECK TWO is an Animal themed oracle deck that focuses on interpretation of the soul and how to understand yourself to a greater degree.

DECK THREE is a Memento Mori themed oracle deck that focuses on the intricacies of life and navigating it. It doubles as a Lenormand deck.

SLOTS
READINGS

I will try to keep the prices at what I consider a reasonable rate.

Single Deck reading: 10kT/8G

Two Deck reading: 20kT/18G

Three Deck reading: 35kT/25G

Thank you for your time.
An Original Divination Service of Flight Rising
Hello, hello, to those viewing. My name is Conlaoch and if you had not guessed yet I am a diviner. More specifically I am a witch who specializes in divining! Skeptics are free to leave if they please, but those curious continue forward.

A couple things to keep in mind
!
  • I am aware this is not an art shop.
  • The future is a fickle thing and cannot be guessed one hundred percent. Anyone who asks for a reading should keep this in mind. I can give you an idea, but nobody can give you word for word.
  • You have nothing to worry about! If you have any questions you can ping me here in the thread or send me a message. I'm perfectly friendly and always happy to provide answers to those who are curious.
  • Readings can get very personal. You may hear things you do not want to hear. If you do not want to discuss with me the things the cards talk about, I am perfectly fine with this. If you wish to look deeper in the meanings, I will keep a strict confidentiality between client and diviner.
  • This is a returning shop! It's been a while, eh? The OG is back in business (wink)
  • All reading results will be sent via message to keep them private.
  • Reviews are appreciated and can be put directly into this forum thread!
  • Sometimes I fumble my clicking fingers. If you ever wonder where this shop went and suddenly see a new one spring up-- Well, I misclicked. It's a problem </3
  • Tips are not only appreciated but actively encouraged, especially with bigger orders like the 2 Deck and 3 Deck readings.

I offer readings from three different decks! They both provide different insight and serve different purposes when used in terms of divination and shadow work.

DECK ONE is a semi-traditional tarot deck following the Raider-Waite style.

DECK TWO is an Animal themed oracle deck that focuses on interpretation of the soul and how to understand yourself to a greater degree.

DECK THREE is a Memento Mori themed oracle deck that focuses on the intricacies of life and navigating it. It doubles as a Lenormand deck.

SLOTS
READINGS

I will try to keep the prices at what I consider a reasonable rate.

Single Deck reading: 10kT/8G

Two Deck reading: 20kT/18G

Three Deck reading: 35kT/25G

Thank you for your time.
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png Yu7yekk.png
[center]Enjoy your reading? Want to spread the good word of the cards? Just feeling generous? Smack a banner in your sig or on your profile! It's free! It's easy! You'll get my undying love in return and nothing else substantial![/center] [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3015872][img]https://i.imgur.com/Yu7yekk.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3015872][img]https://i.imgur.com/Yu7yekk.png[/img][/url][/code][/center] [center] [b]"But Conlaoch, why would I want YOUR banner in or on MY signature/profile?[/b] The more traffic this shop gets, the more likely that I'll introduce new methods of divination! You ever been curious what a full star chart entails? Perhaps you've seen or heard of pendulums before but don't know how they work? All this and more... Maybe. [/center]
Enjoy your reading? Want to spread the good word of the cards? Just feeling generous?

Smack a banner in your sig or on your profile! It's free! It's easy! You'll get my undying love in return and nothing else substantial!
Yu7yekk.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3015872][img]https://i.imgur.com/Yu7yekk.png[/img][/url]
"But Conlaoch, why would I want YOUR banner in or on MY signature/profile?

The more traffic this shop gets, the more likely that I'll introduce new methods of divination! You ever been curious what a full star chart entails? Perhaps you've seen or heard of pendulums before but don't know how they work?

All this and more... Maybe.
Whoopsies! Someone (coughcough) hit the delete button instead of the edit button! Too many hours coli grinding, I guess. Too bad the cards didn't warn me about this one.
Whoopsies! Someone (coughcough) hit the delete button instead of the edit button! Too many hours coli grinding, I guess. Too bad the cards didn't warn me about this one.
I love this store
but my English is poor WWWW
I love this store
but my English is poor WWWW
9oEjpgn.png looking for artist! SMpwh3v.png
@eacbq1211

I think that it should be fine, probably? I try to avoid using really flowery, difficult language or extended metaphors when I give people their reading results. Let me know if you ever want to give it a try anyways and I'll add you to the list!

Oh also. Thread bump!
@eacbq1211

I think that it should be fine, probably? I try to avoid using really flowery, difficult language or extended metaphors when I give people their reading results. Let me know if you ever want to give it a try anyways and I'll add you to the list!

Oh also. Thread bump!
[BUMP]
[BUMP]
I'd like a two-deck reading, please.
I'd like a two-deck reading, please.
I'd like to try the two deck reading! 0:
I'd like to try the two deck reading! 0:
@Conlaoch

I'd be interested in a single deck reading please!
@Conlaoch

I'd be interested in a single deck reading please!
shadowtop.png
@Morriganna

Excellent to hear! Which deck would you like to use?
@Morriganna

Excellent to hear! Which deck would you like to use?
1 2