Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Regal Bearing
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 75 76
YES!
YES!
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
Even at a glance I can tell that these are going to be my new favourites. Spectacular work.
Even at a glance I can tell that these are going to be my new favourites. Spectacular work.
Dez - No pronouns - 23 - FR+0
It's beautiful
It's beautiful
yooooo this is stunning what a gorgeous gene
yooooo this is stunning what a gorgeous gene
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
qKZAaLK.pngrOmZsMq.pngNHnRMJ2.png8KNFjaF.pngQJAOLGp.pngI1EqHDk.pngFRFriVl.pngliXoQQI.pngFRbWiYH.png
mz77kVn.png
I had to try it out on my Wildclaw, these genes look really nice, especially in the copper colour. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/928720407924703305/933306117541470208/dragon.png[/img] Maybe a bit too busy on my all copper dragon, I've decided the Pharaoh gene seems to suit the colour well. Sarcophagus too but perhaps not both at the same time. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/928720407924703305/933307286078754897/dragon_1.png[/img]
I had to try it out on my Wildclaw, these genes look really nice, especially in the copper colour.

dragon.png

Maybe a bit too busy on my all copper dragon, I've decided the Pharaoh gene seems to suit the colour well. Sarcophagus too but perhaps not both at the same time.
dragon_1.png
firebottom.png
This looks so wonderful i think! I [i]definitely[/i] want a dragon with these genes [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
This looks so wonderful i think!
I definitely want a dragon with these genes
Dementra | she/her | 24 | UTC +7
cisfemale.png hetero.png demiromantic.png
OH OK WOW STAFF
also the little burb is so cute thanks
OH OK WOW STAFF
also the little burb is so cute thanks
Its pretty boring and annoying on the female spiral tail. Its just black. Its way too obvious.
Its pretty boring and annoying on the female spiral tail. Its just black. Its way too obvious.
My hatchery thread
Love the familiar, but the genes don't look like gems ones...

Love the familiar, but the genes don't look like gems ones...

If these had been a thing back when I decided to shelve my progen, maybe I would have kept her. Pharaoh looks great!

Now I don't really want to go through the hassle of bringing her back, so I guess she'll stay gone!
If these had been a thing back when I decided to shelve my progen, maybe I would have kept her. Pharaoh looks great!

Now I don't really want to go through the hassle of bringing her back, so I guess she'll stay gone!
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 75 76