Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] 10kg+ @ 1g:1,000t [OFFLINE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lMLocsS.png[/img] [size=4]both small and large amounts are fine, even as small as 1g. you don't need confirmation from me, so just send a CR over. sometimes i fall asleep and forget to change the title q_q cancel your CR if i am taking too long! bumps are very appreciated. [/size] [/center] estimated times: [b]ONLINE[/b] - 1-20 minutes [b]BUSY[/b] - 30+ minutes [b]OFFLINE[/b] - 12+ hours, not actively looking at FR, asleep, or not interested in trading gems
lMLocsS.png

both small and large amounts are fine, even as small as 1g. you don't need confirmation from me, so just send a CR over. sometimes i fall asleep and forget to change the title q_q cancel your CR if i am taking too long!

bumps are very appreciated.

estimated times:
ONLINE - 1-20 minutes
BUSY - 30+ minutes
OFFLINE - 12+ hours, not actively looking at FR, asleep, or not interested in trading gems
2p0D5o7.pngtAEfwJ1.png
Send a CR!
Send a CR!
TEIDUqh.gif
@Aerites I would like to take all of them, but I am pinging to check if you are on because I'd like to have the gems asap and not have to wait for very long :p
@Aerites I would like to take all of them, but I am pinging to check if you are on because I'd like to have the gems asap and not have to wait for very long :p
7fINQj7.gif BySc4Om.gif xKBtilj.gif ejBgrg7.gif Ping me!
@Kaminotea

i'm usually very quick to exchange gems whenever i have this thread up, but they're gone now.. sorry!
@Kaminotea

i'm usually very quick to exchange gems whenever i have this thread up, but they're gone now.. sorry!
2p0D5o7.pngtAEfwJ1.png
Sending a CR! :)
Sending a CR! :)
pierrot.pngheliotrope.png
Send a CR!
Send a CR!
2aoyUTU.png
Sent a CR for the rest!
Sent a CR for the rest!
Give my mom a like if you can!!
Trade sent :)
Trade sent :)