Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [None atm!]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28
@Lunartwist Hello! thank you so much, heck i cant wait to dress them up and start levelling. its gonna be nice to have a proper goal again. its me who should be saying thank you. really do appreciate that. i get why you have a the limit, it makes sense. thank you so much! hope you have a wonderful day. ahh heck this is gonna be fun.
@Lunartwist Hello! thank you so much, heck i cant wait to dress them up and start levelling. its gonna be nice to have a proper goal again. its me who should be saying thank you. really do appreciate that. i get why you have a the limit, it makes sense. thank you so much! hope you have a wonderful day. ahh heck this is gonna be fun.
@Lunartwist
Oh, can I change my mind asking for a female Imperial?
Would it be alright to adopt Phantina instead?
@Lunartwist
Would it be alright to adopt Phantina instead?
@ItsBeenALongTime

I should be the one thanking you! I've been doing this hatchling project since May 2020, and the thing that keeps me going is just seeing all of the dragons I've bred or trained that have descended from Vitali being spoiled rotten and cherished. So thank you for taking them in and giving them a great home!

@SparkyIronClaw

Of course! I'll send her over!
@ItsBeenALongTime

I should be the one thanking you! I've been doing this hatchling project since May 2020, and the thing that keeps me going is just seeing all of the dragons I've bred or trained that have descended from Vitali being spoiled rotten and cherished. So thank you for taking them in and giving them a great home!

@SparkyIronClaw

Of course! I'll send her over!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Lunartwist
Would it be alright to adopt Rami instead?
@Lunartwist
Would it be alright to adopt Rami instead?
Gah sorry! I tried to edit my message but it derped
Gah sorry! I tried to edit my message but it derped
@SparkyIronClaw

No worries, I'll cancel that CR and send Rami instead!
@SparkyIronClaw

No worries, I'll cancel that CR and send Rami instead!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Bump
Bump
Bump!
Bump!
@Lunartwist Sorry for the late response, but thank you so much!
@Lunartwist Sorry for the late response, but thank you so much!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@AzureArchangel

You're very welcome! :)

Edit: Got curious and checked your lair out. Nice Xie Lian fandragon!
@AzureArchangel

You're very welcome! :)

Edit: Got curious and checked your lair out. Nice Xie Lian fandragon!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28