Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Breed- Betta Fish Inspired (New Art)
Thanks to all for the support on this breed. I don't like how my old concepts look, so I've replaced them with @Silverin 's one, if you don't mind that is?
Thanks to all for the support on this breed. I don't like how my old concepts look, so I've replaced them with @Silverin 's one, if you don't mind that is?
@Kiwifeathers

Its cool c: I don't mind. Also would not mind doing more sketches of various suggestions and changes if you wish. Feel free to ask.
@Kiwifeathers

Its cool c: I don't mind. Also would not mind doing more sketches of various suggestions and changes if you wish. Feel free to ask.
@Silverin Sweet as. Feel free to play around with the design/do it in different genes if you want to. A female and a hatchling would be cool to see in your design. Don't feel pressured to do it though, totally up to you. :3
@Silverin Sweet as. Feel free to play around with the design/do it in different genes if you want to. A female and a hatchling would be cool to see in your design. Don't feel pressured to do it though, totally up to you. :3
Support! These would be gorgeous ; ~;
Support! These would be gorgeous ; ~;
It looks a little Guardian-esque to me...but I still support it! Love the drawing~
It looks a little Guardian-esque to me...but I still support it! Love the drawing~
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
Support!

It reminds me of Haku from Spirited Away.
Support!

It reminds me of Haku from Spirited Away.
Added new artwork to the main post. Always happy to take other people's interpretations/suggestions and any lore stuff too!
Added new artwork to the main post. Always happy to take other people's interpretations/suggestions and any lore stuff too!
@Kiwifeathers
Oooh the new sketches look great. XD Its great to see some variety.

I just realized this topic is mostly about just coming up with a feasible betta fish dragon. c: which is actually kinda cool in some aspect, since ideas can come in any shape and form. Its very nice actually. xD
@Kiwifeathers
Oooh the new sketches look great. XD Its great to see some variety.

I just realized this topic is mostly about just coming up with a feasible betta fish dragon. c: which is actually kinda cool in some aspect, since ideas can come in any shape and form. Its very nice actually. xD
Oh geez please make this dragon happen this is great
Oh geez please make this dragon happen this is great
Please ping me! c:
I love their body shape. Would love to see what the wings and frills look like with more detail.
I love their body shape. Would love to see what the wings and frills look like with more detail.
Heart.gif